ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Hall of Classics>A TK...............norm? NOT
tommykat 10:38 PM 08-15-2003
Phone fell behind the washer, what to do? Me? go after it...wrong mistake of my life!!!!
I was ass up amd finally got to the phone somewhat. I mean arse really up in the air. I finally fell behind the washer and was unable to move till I was able to reach the phone to call papa. By the time he got here I had fallen all the way behind the washer. Kodak moment was missed. I do hurt now. Just glad he lives close.

Chit, I only broke 2 nails. Dam I feel old/ abused and used. If you don't see me this weekend TK is in bed recouping.:-):-):-)
[Reply]
tommykat 11:40 PM 08-15-2003
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
IT sounds like misfortune has a way of finding you. Which game was it?
Last game of 2001.........I believe the donks game?
[Reply]
2bikemike 11:46 PM 08-15-2003
Originally Posted by tommykat:
Last game of 2001.........I believe the donks game?
I went to the Chiefs Pittsburg game a few years ago and it was freaking cold. It was a 10 am game we still tailgated but everything we made was cold before you could finish it. I don't get to many games but than one will stand out for a while.
[Reply]
tommykat 11:50 PM 08-15-2003
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
I went to the Chiefs Pittsburg game a few years ago and it was freaking cold. It was a 10 am game we still tailgated but everything we made was cold before you could finish it. I don't get to many games but than one will stand out for a while.
AHHHHHHHHHHHH FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:-):-) TK out and over done.
[Reply]
Logical 12:54 AM 08-16-2003
Dog gone it Papasmurf, hurry up next time, because we need pictures.

:-)

Great story TK.:-)
[Reply]
papasmurf 05:20 AM 08-16-2003
Originally Posted by Logical:
Dog gone it Papasmurf, hurry up next time, because we need pictures.

Great story TK.:-)
It is funny now, but wasn't exactly sure if I was going to be able to get her out last night. She is going to be very sore today.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 06:27 AM 08-16-2003
Damn, TK, you're too dangerous to be left alone. You need a boy toy. Just head on out to the Juco and pick one out.
[Reply]
Bootlegged 06:29 AM 08-16-2003
Papa deserves a medal for this. Has to deal w/this and isn't even married! Hope everyone is ok, but......
Attached: threadworthlesswithoutpicssmileys.gif (41.6 KB) 
[Reply]
JOhn 04:03 PM 08-16-2003
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:
That happened to me, too. I had to get married because of it.

Classic.
[Reply]
papasmurf 05:07 PM 08-16-2003
Originally Posted by Lattimer:
Papa deserves a medal for this. Has to deal w/this and isn't even married! Hope everyone is ok, but......
Where do I go to get it? Just came from checking on TK. She is very sore and bruised. But she was getting ready for the CHIEFS
[Reply]
RNR 05:11 PM 08-16-2003
Damn Kat I have heard of people showing their ass :-) j/k glad you are alright.
[Reply]
Bootlegged 05:13 PM 08-16-2003
what exactly is bruised? I'm picturing her leaning over the washer, then falling, then getting stuck in a small place behind the machine. That about right?
[Reply]
papasmurf 05:15 PM 08-16-2003
Originally Posted by Lattimer:
what exactly is bruised? I'm picturing her leaning over the washer, then falling, then getting stuck in a small place behind the machine. That about right?
Prety much. Her right arm is bruised from the elbow to the shoulder. Just glad she was able to reach the phone to call or she wouold still be there.
[Reply]
RNR 05:17 PM 08-16-2003
Originally Posted by papasmurf:
Prety much. Her right arm is bruised from the elbow to the shoulder. Just glad she was able to reach the phone to call or she wouold still be there.
So how is the hero gig working out for ya? sounds like Kat owes ya a steak!
[Reply]
papasmurf 05:21 PM 08-16-2003
Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider:
So how is the hero gig working out for ya? sounds like Kat owes ya a steak!
Ah shuck it wasn't nothing. :-) Just wish I had a camera. I got a thank you and a forced smile. through the pain.
[Reply]
RNR 05:23 PM 08-16-2003
Originally Posted by papasmurf:
Ah shuck it wasn't nothing. :-) Just wish I had a camera. I got a thank you and a forced smile. through the pain.
BTW for some reason I thought you and her were married.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up