ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 19
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Keep f*cking doubting Trent Green...
ChiefsPride 03:03 PM 11-17-2002
The title of the thread says it all....

F*ck you doubters. He plays with heart, and he continues to get the job done. You people who bash Green, I don't even consider true fans. He plays his heart out every Sunday, and you continue to bash him...

Keep bashing him, I'll keep backing him.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 03:29 PM 11-17-2002
This has to be one of the most incredible threads of the season. The Chiefs win, we're all happy (save for one), we're all giving Trent his props -- and yet we're still a bunch of ****ing assholes. Incredible.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:30 PM 11-17-2002
and yet we're still a bunch of ****ing assholes. Incredible.

Because we won't give Trent his props...:-)
[Reply]
headsnap 03:31 PM 11-17-2002
Originally Posted by :
Oh BTW, and that Dan Stryzinski? What a baller! Props to him. F*ck everyone who doesn't support him! You people aren't true fans...
actually I give the game ball to Lew Bush, he found a good way to stay off the field.

you f*cks aren't true fans...
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:33 PM 11-17-2002

Am too...

I got the tatoo on my arm, the mullet on my head, and the "Honk if You're a Chiefs' Fan" bumper sticker on my SS Monte Carlo...
[Reply]
suds79 03:33 PM 11-17-2002
Haven't read all the post previous to this so just jumping in.....

But I'd venture to say that ChiefsPride has some serious anger management problems. :-)

I think the majority of BB members here have been pleased by his play this season so I don't know what he's talking about.

Good to see the Chiefs get a win this week. They needed it.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 03:33 PM 11-17-2002
And **** all of you who bash Bill Grigsby and don't acknowledge that he's a Hall of Fame broadcaster. He had a GREAT game today, showed a lot of gutsy balls and really handled the microphone well in the 4th quarter. He does that shit week in and week out, yet all you NON-FANS keep saying he's an Alzheimer's-riddled drunk. Well, **** YOU!!! This proves you wrong!!!
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:34 PM 11-17-2002
I think the majority of BB members here have been pleased by his play this season so I don't know what he's talking about.

Some of us...okay, Pride...need to learn to understand "relativity". To him, wanting less dropped balls and underthrown passes on 3rd down means we hate Trent Green and want him benched.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 03:35 PM 11-17-2002
P.S. -- I've got Bill Grigsby's face tattoed on my ass. So there!
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:35 PM 11-17-2002
And **** all of you who bash Bill Grigsby and don't acknowledge that he's a Hall of Fame broadcaster. He had a GREAT game today, showed a lot of gutsy balls and really handled the microphone well in the 4th quarter. He does that shit week in and week out, yet all you NON-FANS keep saying he's an Alzheimer's-riddled drunk. Well, **** YOU!!! This proves you wrong!!!

Screw you dude...nobody says "Prrrrice Chopperrr" like Grigs...
[Reply]
headsnap 03:36 PM 11-17-2002
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by htismaqe

Am too...

I got the tatoo on my arm, the mullet on my head, and the "Honk if You're a Chiefs' Fan" bumper sticker on my SS Monte Carlo...
s#it!!:-) If that's the price of admission I need to get my azz in gear and send in my Bengals fan application.:-)
[Reply]
DaWolf 03:37 PM 11-17-2002
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by siberian khatru
showed a lot of gutsy balls
:-)
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 03:39 PM 11-17-2002
And I've got your ass tattooed on my face! So there!
[Reply]
alanm 04:10 PM 11-17-2002
Originally Posted by :
This has to be one of the most incredible threads of the season. The Chiefs win, we're all happy (save for one), we're all giving Trent his props -- and yet we're still a bunch of ****ing assholes. Incredible.
More like a dysfunctional family.:-)
[Reply]
siberian khatru 04:12 PM 11-17-2002
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by alanm

More like a dysfunctional family.:-)
Or in this case, one truly dysfunctional family member. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 04:13 PM 11-17-2002
Originally Posted by :
Is that the PRRRRRRRRRRRRRICE CHOPPER guy?

I hate it when he says PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRICE CHOPPER. That's annoying as hell.

Other than that, I have no problem with him.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 19
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up