ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 28
« First < 182425262728
Nzoner's Game Room>Brady received 27 PI calls in 2020
BlackOp 04:15 PM 02-11-2021
Buccaneers were the beneficiary of 27 PI calls this 2020 season, Kansas City received 4.

No other team had more than 19 (Miami/Pittsburgh) and 28 teams had less than 15.

Buccaneers were the beneficiary of 12 PI last year with Winston throwing for over 5000 yards...

Brady's Bucs received 15 more PI calls than the same team did last season...and set an NFL record.

Brady had 12 more PI calls than 28 other teams....16 more than 21 teams. He was essentially getting twice the PI calls of nearly every other franchise...and 7 times the amount as Mahomes.

25 teams had 11 or less...

Numbers dont lie...only the media about Brady's "greatness"

Chiefs were called for 2 PIs in one quarter of the SB...they only had their opponents flagged 4 times all year.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:24 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by bowener:
Just so I'm clear, the Brady fans haven't tried to downplay, discredit, or rationalize the obscene number of calls that went his way this season?
Well, one on Facebook tried to tell me that "numbers don't tell the whole story" and that I was "twisting facts and numbers to suit my agenda", whatever the fuck that means...

So, no. Not with any actual rational, cognitive acumen. I don't think scientists can explain it...
[Reply]
GoForIt 03:02 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by bowener:
Just so I'm clear, the Brady fans haven't tried to downplay, discredit, or rationalize the obscene number of calls that went his way this season?
He was THAT good at the deep ball this year with the best receiving corp in football. Of course he was going to draw a ton of PI. That is why he is the GOAT.

He did not get hardly any PI calls in NE because he never had the type of weapons he had in Tampa. The deep ball was pretty much non-existent other than 2007 when he had Moss and they set the TD record together.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 28
« First < 182425262728
Up