ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 93
« First < 404647484950 5152535460 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brooke Pryor Sucks Ass Thread
Dante84 06:38 PM 03-15-2019
She revels in breaking bad news, and never breaks any other type of news. She’s the worst Chiefs reporter since Adam Teicher.

I miss Terez.
[Reply]
srvy 08:55 PM 07-26-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Critize her takes? Come on man the players dont control her continued employment, we do, chief fans. We dont click or view. shes unemployed. This isn't complicated. No clicks or views. No money. No employment.
You dont control anything down in Florida what your paper The Times Biscayne. Clicks don't mean anything to a to a failing newspaper owned by an equally flailing McClatchey ownership. She remains employed as long as she remains cheap. She will be gone onto elsewhere as soon as she comes due for a raise. That what its been for the star the last 10 to 20 years.

Criticize her everywhere she gets airtime. She goes on a radio show bombard them with complaints fill there caller line with criticism. Shame any outlet that gives her a voice. The Star will be dead soon they have no advertising they had to sell their own gleaming new building overlooking the Lewis and Clark Viaduct then had to lease it from new owners. Everyone is ditching it except elderly like my mother who is 97 and insists she must have a paper thrown in her driveway. Every year the try to rip her off by raising her subscription. This was 102.0 a month this year up almost 80% from last year. I called threatened I was going to cancel they offered 40 bucks a month 4 dollars a month more than last year. I said nope and the asked whats fair I said 120.0 for the year they balked I said bye bye. One week before her script ran out she got a call that they had accepted the 120 a year offer since she is a subscriber in good standing. That ship is taking on water Star is going to sink soon.
[Reply]
srvy 08:57 PM 07-26-2019
I forgot to mention the key to screwing her over is make so that no one will employ her except maybe a women college sports reporter.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:08 PM 07-26-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
This.
They also helicopter spin their shit with their tails...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZv5Wab4sAM
Mac & Cheese after binge eating mac & cheese
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:59 PM 07-26-2019
I had no idea about their building. That's just incredibly beautiful news. Thank you so very very much for sharing that with me.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:37 PM 07-26-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
BRC is in major denial. Newspapers are exactly what they say they are, a NEWS OUTLET. And as Black op pointed out, it is their job to continuously print the same social drivel over and over again until it becomes accepted drivel.
Yeah...there is no social engineering going on by the media conglomerates...its just "crazy" conspiracy talk.

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:54 AM 07-27-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Yeah...there is no social engineering going on by the media conglomerates...its just "crazy" conspiracy talk.

One would think that one of the most known truths in history would be....known?....
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:52 PM 07-28-2019
Witch hunting bitch.

[Reply]
TravelingChiefs 06:42 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Witch hunting bitch.

It's not surprising that mac n cheese has a history of twisting facts. Looks like OU fans were getting sick of her shit too.
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:11 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Witch hunting bitch.

That fat busy-body bitch just destroys people's lives wherever she is...kill it with fire. She was doing this same shtick back in OK, obviously.

All of this shit started when she showed up...

Did you read how she twisted the narrative on this case...and the guy pointed it out. This is an agenda not journalism.

Keep her the **** away from the Chiefs...
[Reply]
PHOG 07:14 PM 07-28-2019
What;s your name?? Yeh right
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:16 PM 07-28-2019
I have not followed this topic enough here or on twitter.

Anyone care to explain to me the origins of the mac 'n Cheese nickname?

I mean I get that she's fat, but there must be something else to it.
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:18 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
I have not followed this topic enough here or on twitter.

Anyone care to explain to me the origins of the mac 'n Cheese nickname?

I mean I get that she's fat, but there must be something else to it.
She tweeted that she stress eats Mac and cheese...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:18 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by PHOG:
She shoulda said "they call me Big Mac N Cheese"
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:19 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by PHOG:

[Reply]
PHOG 07:27 PM 07-28-2019
Bark Bark Mac and Cheese