ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Wilson not happy with the Seahawks?
Sassy Squatch 12:40 PM 02-25-2021

Seahawks’ QB Russell Wilson has not demanded a trade, his agent Mark Rodgers told ESPN. Wilson has told the Seahawks he wants to play in Seattle but, if a trade were considered, the only teams he would go to are the Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) February 25, 2021

[Reply]
Easy 6 03:25 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Now that the word is out, look for Jerruh to sell whats left of his soul to make it happen
[Reply]
Bowser 03:33 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Now that the word is out, look for Jerruh to sell whats left of his soul to make it happen
I would say Dak would be traded to Seattle, but he's not under contract iirc. Maybe Jerruh, General Manager and Owner of the Dallas Cowboys, will slap the tag on him then trade him along with a couple of firsts to Seattle?
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:02 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I would say Dak would be traded to Seattle, but he's not under contract iirc. Maybe Jerruh, General Manager and Owner of the Dallas Cowboys, will slap the tag on him then trade him along with a couple of firsts to Seattle?
All I know is, I'd be trying like hell to upgrade Dak

Dude is so overrated, he's had some pretty good statistical years but just doesn't have "it", IMO

He's Alex Smith with a slightly bigger pair of balls
[Reply]
Bowser 04:03 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
All I know is, I'd be trying like hell to upgrade Dak

Dude is so overrated, he's had some pretty good statistical years but just doesn't have "it", IMO... he's Alex Smith with a slightly bigger pair of balls
A bit bigger an arm, but yeah, that's spot on.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:39 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Saints I get. Contender.

Cowboys I get. Exposure.

Bears? What do they have to offer honestly? Are they a contender with Wilson?

And the Raiders? :-)

Wilson is dumb.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:42 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Bears? What do they have to offer honestly? Are they a contender with Wilson?
Former QB
Players coach
Good offensive mind
Came from Reid tree
Very open to feedback on offense

Matt Nagy
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:43 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Former QB
Players coach
Good offensive mind
Came from Reid tree
Very open to feedback on offense

Matt Nagy
May not be employed by the Bears if they don't dramatically improve next year.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:55 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
May not be employed by the Bears if they don't dramatically improve next year.
The roster is the issue in Chicago, not Nagy. Even a decent QB should get them to 10-6 but their QB's are garbage.

They don't have any offensive weapons really, either, so if anyone should be fired, it's Ryan Pace (who should have been fired for trading up for Trubisky, anyway).

It's a miracle that he coached them to 8-8 for the past two seasons.
[Reply]
wazu 12:49 PM 02-25-2021
Hey everybody! I DO NOT want to be traded! (But if you are going to trade me I'd love to go to the Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, or Bears.)
[Reply]
New World Order 12:54 PM 02-25-2021
Nagy and Pace are on life support. Might as well go all-out and try to acquire Wilson
[Reply]
Eureka 01:21 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Nagy and Pace are on life support. Might as well go all-out and try to acquire Wilson
History shows that Wilson goes deeper in the playoffs with a great defense. Chicago's O-line is crap but Wilson is used to that.
[Reply]
Hoover 01:37 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
History shows that Wilson goes deeper in the playoffs with a great defense. Chicago's O-line is crap but Wilson is used to that.
Bears just need some OT help, interior of that line is just fine.
[Reply]
Hoover 01:50 PM 02-25-2021
Here is my dream scenario - Bears Trade for Wilson

Their offensive line was a mess last year with injuries, but that team basically has three young centers. Cody Whitehare is 28 and under contract, he's been their center. But they drafted James Daniels two years ago and have been playing him at LG, but he was injured last year with a torn peck. Then they have Sam Mustipher from Notre Dame who they rave about. They like him so much they are thinking about him at center, Whitehare at LG, and trying to move Daniels to RG.

If they trade for Wilson they are going to be desperate for picks. Who knows what they will do, but Daniels on a rookie contract would be awesome. Or maybe they want to move Whitehair, I don't know how that would work, but I'd be all over Daniels if I was Veach.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:49 PM 02-25-2021
I wonder how long the Bears will be able to keep that D together, though. They've been really great for a few years now and I feel like those elite defenses only last for a handful of years before it starts to fall apart.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up