ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 39
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
TLO 06:36 PM 12-01-2019
The garbage known as the Oakland Raiders have been disposed of. Time for a real opponent.

It's the fucking Patriots.

Patriots open as early 4 point favorites.

Discuss.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:12 PM 12-03-2019
We should win this game easily tbh. Put Sorenson on the RB. Other than that their offense is aids
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:15 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Seeing him play in Seattle I'm still confused by this. Why exactly did they release him?
The rumor I read somewhere was that Gordon wasn't conforming to the 'Patriot Way.' Not showing up on time, not putting in enough study, etc. Again, just something I read somewhere on my news-feed. Might be total bollocks.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:24 PM 12-03-2019
TRASH

TAKE OUT THE TRASH SPAGS

[Reply]
LiveSteam 08:26 PM 12-03-2019
So we have 2 teams with something to prove.
Awesome
[Reply]
Yehoodi 09:03 PM 12-03-2019
Should be a good game on Sunday. I am looking forward to it.

The Pats offense has been off and Brady's numbers are not good, feels like 2013 all over again and even a little worse.

The D has given up points against Houston and Baltimore. On the road, but still points given up.

The Pats have a chance to make a statement on Sunday. Time will tell if there will be able to make that statement.

the rookie WRs need to show up and play. Our run game needs to get in gear too.

KC look solid against Oak and looking like they are back on track, so that is great for KC for this game and the rest of the season and playoffs.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:09 PM 12-03-2019
If we lose....then be prepared to hear “Mahomes can’t win the big games” for fucking ever.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:10 PM 12-03-2019
I truly believe we have been purposely holding the offense back so as to not peak too soon and put our best plays on tape. In this game though we will unleash Reid’s wrath of plays with guys getting favorable mismatches and players running wide open. We will then shelf it all again until the playoffs as it won’t be needed. But in this game we will see Hardman in space, Kelce on slow LBs, and Hill getting some long balls.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:14 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I truly believe we have been purposely holding the offense back so as to not peak too soon and put our best plays on tape. In this game though we will unleash Reid’s wrath of plays with guys getting favorable mismatches and players running wide open. We will then shelf it all again until the playoffs as it won’t be needed. But in this game we will see Hardman in space, Kelce on slow LBs, and Hill getting some long balls.
I'm imagining a smorgasboard of Reid glory....

...for which he also prepared a Course #2 to respond to what he anticipates Belichick will do for that smorgasboard in the playoffs....

GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH
[Reply]
New World Order 09:16 PM 12-03-2019
Buffalo can beat this Pats team

We're going to grab the 2nd seed.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:21 PM 12-03-2019
In the two previous match-ups with the Patriots last year, the Chiefs scored 71 points (41, 30), and with fewer weapons, Hill was still just a couple weeks from his ankle injury, and Watkins was still nursing an injury.

We're going into this game healthy on offense, and almost healthy on defense (assuming Clark will be a go, but Ogbah is of course out).

The weather looks favorable for the Chiefs to air it out, and in spite of all the injuries and issues, the Chiefs have averaged 29.0 points/game. The Patriots just 19 points/game over the last four games.

The Patriots defense hasn't been elite for awhile now; they're average stopping the run, and their secondary has only managed 1 INT since the BAL game (they led the league in takeaways up to the Browns game).

We got this.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:22 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Buffalo can beat this Pats team

We're going to grab the 2nd seed.

[Reply]
xztop123 09:27 PM 12-03-2019
i’m just wondering how meaningful of a game this is for pats
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:31 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by xztop123:
They could lose the 1 seed. With a loss they will be a game behind the Ravens and they own the tie-breaker. If they lose to the Bills in a couple weeks they could lose control of their division and have to get into the playoffs as a Wild Card team. It's a pretty big game for them.
[Reply]
-King- 09:35 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by xztop123:
They have to keep winning to keep pace with the Ravens and to avoid being overtaken by the bills.

This is probably a bigger game for them than it is for us standings wise.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:41 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
They have to keep winning to keep pace with the Ravens and to avoid being overtaken by the bills.

This is probably a bigger game for them than it is for us standings wise.
This. They lose this weekend, and the Ravens can take the 1 seed. We lose this game, and we still control the AFC-W so long as we win out thereafter, or at least stay ahead of the Raiders who are now two games back. We can afford to lose this game, so far as the playoffs are concerned.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 39
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up