ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 28 of 77
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:29 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
You're right, she's one whacked-out crazy, freaky, and psycho, bitch...
OK, we agree.
[Reply]
Brewski 02:30 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Some of ya'all are easily distracted...just getting us back on track...

Definitely lots of obfuscating, deflecting, and victim-blaming going on. Hill essentially admitted to beating his little kid and also tells his finance that she should be terrified of him too. But yeah, that's all her fault somehow. :-)
[Reply]
GermanChief 02:46 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
And if you vote no - you'd better have a good damn reason for doing so.
I have voted no. Just to anger you and your orange friend. :-)
[Reply]
IUsedToBeATightEnd 03:07 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
And if you vote no - you'd better have a good damn reason for doing so.
I voted no, because the Chiefs ain't no law enforcing institution.
If Tyreek committed some crime he'll either go to jail (and rightly so) or get suspended by the league.
As long as he don't end up in jail or gets a PERMANENT suspension from the league then I don't give a fuck what he does in his private life.

That being said I am sure he will get suspended, as much as I am sure you PC fans will keep whining about other teams winning superbowls as we watch our MVP QB age and wreck in this ocean of hypocrisy, were rapers and old perverts keep having all the honor of the media and we release our MVP's.

Thinking of you guys wanting Tyreek and Hunt released will make watching the Chiefs loose another AFCCG less sour to me.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:37 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by IUsedToBeATightEnd:
I voted no, because the Chiefs ain't no law enforcing institution.
If Tyreek committed some crime he'll either go to jail (and rightly so) or get suspended by the league.
As long as he don't end up in jail or gets a PERMANENT suspension from the league then I don't give a fuck what he does in his private life.

That being said I am sure he will get suspended, as much as I am sure you PC fans will keep whining about other teams winning superbowls as we watch our MVP QB age and wreck in this ocean of hypocrisy, were rapers and old perverts keep having all the honor of the media and we release our MVP's.

Thinking of you guys wanting Tyreek and Hunt released will make watching the Chiefs loose another AFCCG less sour to me.
They don't give a fuck until January. And then they weep like little girls for a month after getting their asses handed to them. Fuck 'em. They're too fucking stupid to breathe.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 03:43 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Brewski:
Definitely lots of obfuscating, deflecting, and victim-blaming going on. Hill essentially admitted to beating his little kid and also tells his finance that she should be terrified of him too. But yeah, that's all her fault somehow. :-)
Doing Ding...exactly
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:44 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Brewski:
Because chiefs?

If it was a donkey or a raider. It would be crucifixes
[Reply]
thecoffeeguy 04:03 PM 04-26-2019
not sure how you can NOT say Yes
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:05 PM 04-26-2019
Jesus Christ I know some of you can't read from personal experience, but are you deaf too?

Tyreek Hill didn't "admit" to a god damned thing on that tape except his idiotic woman driving him fucking nuts.
[Reply]
Brewski 04:51 PM 04-26-2019
Hell yes I'm in favor of releasing him. And if he gets another shot, I'll be hoping someone knocks his damn head off.
[Reply]
TLO 04:51 PM 04-26-2019
So yeah
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:53 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
Doing Ding...exactly
Bullshit ^
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:59 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Bullshit ^
These people are so blind and deaf it hurts my fucking head.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:05 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
These people are so blind and deaf it hurts my ****ing head.
I cannot believe how quickly people surrender our most fundamental right, due process. Presumption of innocence. It’s non-negotiable
[Reply]
Scorp 05:07 PM 04-26-2019
Hell lets just hang him now and if we find out later he was innocent...... well whoops our bad!

This is today's society and why this world is doomed.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 77
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up