ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 97 of 121
« First < 47879394959697 9899100101107 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Derek Carr fucking sucks
staylor26 02:10 PM 12-10-2017
That is all
[Reply]
jallmon 11:11 AM 12-29-2022
I believe that ratface junior in feces town could do some interesting things with Carr. He would need to bring Carr along slowly to allow him to get a grip on his shit, but the 9ers could put packages in there to allow him to succeed, imo.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:18 AM 12-29-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I think it's all between his ears. If he's feeling himself and seeing the field, he's really fucking good.

If he's not feeling it, doesn't have the confidence, or isn't seeing the field, he's going to fuck it up.

He's the definition of hot/cold.
His cold weather splits are bad too.

If I were a GM thinking about acquiring him, that would be really concerning. The guy lucked out by never getting skewered in the playoffs in a cold weather game.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:19 AM 12-29-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
His cold weather splits are bad too.

If I were a GM thinking about acquiring him, that would be really concerning. The guy lucked out by never getting skewered in the playoffs in a cold weather game.
Colts seem kinda predictable as a landing spot.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:27 AM 12-29-2022
Originally Posted by jallmon:
I believe that ratface junior in feces town could do some interesting things with Carr. He would need to bring Carr along slowly to allow him to get a grip on his shit, but the 9ers could put packages in there to allow him to succeed, imo.
Considering what the Whiners have gotten out of what they have at QB, Carr would likely thrive in SF. Hell, it would his first time with an even average defense as an NFL QB.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:28 AM 12-29-2022
Sounding more and more like Mark Davis is the one who made this decision.

Raiders will suck as long as he is the owner.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:30 PM 12-29-2022
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Agreed….but is Vrabel considered a bb disciple?
If we're putting Vrabel in there, then why not Kingsbury and Kevin O'Connell?
[Reply]
backinblack 12:34 PM 12-29-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
It really all comes down to who the Raiders have at QB next.

If they improve, this will look like a genius move. If they get worse, McDaniels is toast.
The problem is, given his history all the way back to the 2009-2010 Broncos, Josh doesn’t deserve that benefit of the doubt. The fact a section of the Raiders fan base is so trusting in him making the right move is puzzling. We’ve seen how this plays out before.
[Reply]
Spott 12:40 PM 12-29-2022
Originally Posted by backinblack:
The problem is, given his history all the way back to the 2009-2010 Broncos, Josh doesn’t deserve that benefit of the doubt. The fact a section of the Raiders fan base is so trusting in him making the right move is puzzling. We’ve seen how this plays out before.
Damn, I thought the Alex Smith fans were bad. How does McDaniels have any fans that aren’t directly related to him?
[Reply]
wazu 12:47 PM 12-29-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Sounding more and more like Mark Davis is the one who made this decision.

Raiders will suck as long as he is the owner.
This is absolutely the right decision. Lose 2 more games to position for a QB in the draft, while keeping Carr healthy to get out from under the burden of his contract. I hate to see it. Fortunately I trust the Raiders to fuck up everything else and remain irrelevant.
[Reply]
Eureka 01:15 PM 12-29-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
This is absolutely the right decision. Lose 2 more games to position for a QB in the draft, while keeping Carr healthy to get out from under the burden of his contract. I hate to see it. Fortunately I trust the Raiders to **** up everything else and remain irrelevant.
This is the correct move. Possibly a #3 pick if they lose out and they should be able to draft a QB.

Chiefs fans will be ecstatic if the Raiders draft a potential franchise QB.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:26 PM 12-29-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Considering what the Whiners have gotten out of what they have at QB, Carr would likely thrive in SF. Hell, it would his first time with an even average defense as an NFL QB.
And probably a competent coach.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 02:12 PM 12-29-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
And probably a competent coach.
Never had a competent coach.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:57 PM 12-29-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Colts seem kinda predictable as a landing spot.
But why would Carr go there? He's going to have his pick. I know it seems perfect for Indy's side but I'm not sure what he gains by going there.

He should go to the NFC probably
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 02:59 PM 12-29-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
But why would Carr go there? He's going to have his pick. I know it seems perfect for Indy's side but I'm not sure what he gains by going there.

He should go to the NFC probably
Atlanta. NFC south is gonna be super shitty again and ATL does have some offensive weapons.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:02 PM 12-29-2022
That's not bad. They should have held on to Calvin Ridley though.

edit: and I'd definitely hold on to my dynasty TE Pitts in that case. Carr knows how to find TEs in the end zone if Waller is any indication.
[Reply]
Page 97 of 121
« First < 47879394959697 9899100101107 > Last »
Up