Page 91 of 121
« First < 41818788899091 92939495101 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Derek Carr fucking sucks
staylor26 02:10 PM 12-10-2017
That is all
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 02:50 PM 12-28-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Judging by this thread there are still grown men who believe in Derek Carr :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 02:51 PM 12-28-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Brady will be a 9er
I don’t see that at all.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:51 PM 12-28-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Dipshit Raiders may try and trade Carr and Adams as a package deal. Then waste the picks on busts.

Carr has an ironclad no-trade clause, increasing the likelihood that they will just release him.
[Reply]
scho63 02:52 PM 12-28-2022
I think all this Brady to the Raiders is ridiculous.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:52 PM 12-28-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Brady will be a 9er
Saints with Payton back coaching
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 02:54 PM 12-28-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Carr has an ironclad no-trade clause, increasing the likelihood that they will just release him.
Carr could waive the no-trade clause as long it went somewhere he wants to play.

I'd guess Shanahan in SF could get some really good things out of Carr.
[Reply]
Graystoke 02:55 PM 12-28-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
I think all this Brady to the Raiders is ridiculous.
Agree. Brady won't go to a division that is tough.
[Reply]
backinblack 02:56 PM 12-28-2022
best solution is for Brady to just die so we don't have to speculate on where he plays next
[Reply]
Pablo 02:58 PM 12-28-2022
Originally Posted by backinblack:
best solution is for Brady to just die so we don't have to speculate on where he plays next
A murder/suicide between him and Gronk would be the best.
[Reply]
jdubya 03:01 PM 12-28-2022
Originally Posted by backinblack:
this was definitely a reason to move on from Carr(at the end of the season), have seen him do this way too many times at the end of the game.

but on the other hand he was only in this position because the team that had been unable to get anything resembling a touch down all game managed to get one with under a minute left in the game. That's not on Carr, that's on the snake in the upside down visor.
Normally a defense that only gives up 13 is considered strong.

Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Now it makes sense. You are Josh Dubow. :-)
Absolutely love Dubows ability to make Carrdashians heads spin. Epic stuff lol
[Reply]
tredadda 03:03 PM 12-28-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Dumb franchises do dumb things.

Like McBugel knows how to draft a QB. He drafted Tebow.
Too bad the trade deadline passed. They could have gone full tank by trading away to KC Crosby and Renfrow for Clark and white Watson. Heck, go all out and also trade Jacobs for CEH.
[Reply]
backinblack 03:03 PM 12-28-2022
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Normally a defense that only gives up 13 is considered strong.

weird way to spin that.

They lost the game, but only gave up 13 points! Good defense!
[Reply]
Hydrae 03:20 PM 12-28-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I didn't know that. I saw some speculation a couple of days ago about swapping Carr for Kyler. Maybe new teams would help both of them.

Nah, never mind, neither have much upwards trajectory any more. :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 03:21 PM 12-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
I didn't know that. I saw some speculation a couple of days ago about swapping Carr for Kyler. Maybe new teams would help both of them.

Nah, never mind, neither have much upwards trajectory any more. :-)
If the Raiders trade for Kyler they get what they deserve. That would be Wilson level bad.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:27 PM 12-28-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Too bad the trade deadline passed. They could have gone full tank by trading away to KC Crosby and Renfrow for Clark and white Watson. Heck, go all out and also trade Jacobs for CEH.
I suggested they contact the Falcons about a Carr trade prior to the deadline and I stand by it.

The Falcons had a real shot at the playoffs with better QB play. Carr was playing decent ball and the Raiders could've used the draft capital.

Now Atlanta has lost 4 in a row when merely going 2-2 would've had them tied for the division lead. And they've lost those 4 games giving up 17, 21, 19 and 19 points. Going 2-2 over that stretch was eminently doable but their QB play just killed them.

8 games this season where they've scored fewer than 20 points (and they've gone 0-8 in those games vs. 5-2 in games above 20) despite having some nice weapons on that offense. That is a team that should've won the pitiful south if they were getting merely average play from under center. Carr could've given them that.
[Reply]
Page 91 of 121
« First < 41818788899091 92939495101 > Last »
Up