ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Hall of Classics>UHHHH. Ok
philfree 10:18 PM 01-30-2009
Originally Posted by el borracho:
WTF is the matter with everyone around you? Your wife called you a liar and burst into tears because some random woman was in your office crying? That is seriously disturbed behavior.
No that's just female behavior. My wife will wake up mad after a random dream about some unknown women an me. Women are insecure.......and insecure about their insecurity.

PhilFree:-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:24 PM 01-30-2009
You poor, poor bastard.

On a lighter note, after being gone on a day long work trip, and getting a call 10 minutes before I got home, and giving some people permission to come to our house to see something when I got there.....between bath and bed time...apparently which is a poor decision on my part......I'll let bride owanian read your predicament, and I still might have a chance to score tonight.

have mrschitown create an account and we'll fix her wagon right up for you, pal.

This wasn't the ending I had hoped for you. I hoped for bad jokes, awkward silences, stammering excuses, blushing....and you laughing, which lead to me laughing.
[Reply]
KCTitus 08:33 PM 01-30-2009
Damn...sorry to read that, ChiTown. I hope you and Mrs. ChiTown can fix this.
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:36 PM 01-30-2009
Just have her smell yo dick.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:38 PM 01-30-2009
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Just have her smell yo dick.

:-)
[Reply]
cabletech94 08:41 PM 01-30-2009
Hey Chitown, I may not be Mr. Marriage Guru, but the only way to solve this is to make an appointment with stripper/stylest and then surprise the Mrs with what you have in store, a meeting of the minds with full disclosure. Not only will it make you a good guy, but maybe you'll get a 3way out of it.
Or an icepick to the neck.
Best wishes.
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:58 PM 01-30-2009
"SAW" "SAW"....not watched.... "SAW"

Chitown slips up, bigtime

[Reply]
Buehler445 09:08 PM 01-30-2009
SHIT Chitown. Hopefully shit blows over with your wife. Seriously. I'd hate for something bad to come of this. Bad jokes and awkward silence would have been better.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:46 PM 01-30-2009
Update::-)

It's all good with the Mrs.

I had a chance to CALMLY talk with her as to what happened. She actually just listened vs trying to assume a bunch of shit. Apparently, this week, one of the teachers she works with just found out her husband was cheating on her (not with my ex-hairdresser, heh). Obviously, my office encounter fed right in to her cheating husband story she had heard early in the week. BTW, the speed dial to the Lawyer was just a joke on my part. It seemed apropos, at the time, given the absolute abortion of a situation I was in. Sorry for the confusion.

What a bizarre week.........
[Reply]
KCTitus 09:50 PM 01-30-2009
Originally Posted by ChiTown:

So did you get to PIIHB?
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:52 PM 01-30-2009
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
So did you get to PIIHB?
Heh, it hasn't been that bizarre..........:-)
[Reply]
KCTitus 09:53 PM 01-30-2009
Heh, it hasn't been that bizarre..........:-)
LOL...you never know.
[Reply]
burt 09:53 PM 01-30-2009
Update::-)

I had a chance to CALMLY talk with her as to what happened. She actually just listened vs trying to assume a bunch of shit. Apparently, this week, one of the teachers she works with just found out her husband was cheating on her (not with my ex-hairdresser, heh). Obviously, my office encounter fed right in to her cheating husband story she had heard early in the week. BTW, the speed dial to the Lawyer was just a joke on my part. It seemed apropos, at the time, given the absolute abortion of a situation I was in. Sorry for the confusion.

F**K you........I'm still in the dog house.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:55 PM 01-30-2009
Good to hear everything went well with the boss lady Chi.

Now are going to reschedule your appointment? :-)
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:57 PM 01-30-2009
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Good to hear everything went well with the boss lady Chi.

Now are going to reschedule your appointment? :-)
:-)

Not sure you caught the part where I indirectly called her a cock sucking whore. Although, in some relationships, that sort of vernacular is considered foreplay........
[Reply]
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Up