ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 26
« First < 152122232425 26 >
Nzoner's Game Room>My Struggles - Alcohol - and my plan.
Simply Red 02:58 PM 08-20-2019
Guys,

I have to confess, I'm a huge alcoholic and always have been, I've been sober in increments of 5 years and one other time for ten years. I recently reflected on how much I have been/was consuming. I'm completely through this time. I just can't do it anymore. I'll be honest - after this last time, I'm lucky to even be here right now.

I love you guys and promise to each of you, this is the new beginning to my life and I'm completely done with drinking.

Thanks for the ear. If anyone else is struggling. Please feel free to chime in if you wish.

Thanks for being my friend you guys
[Reply]
Bowser 07:53 AM 08-09-2020
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Hi all,

Just a quick 'check-in' - I'm doing fine and still sober. It DOES get boring, but it does become easier, day-by-day.

I just wanted this to be in the thread rotation today and possibly be on the front page for a bit. Some of my friends who shall remain anonymous - may need to reference this as they're struggling right now.
Excellent. Stay strong.
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:02 AM 08-09-2020
Hi all,

Just a quick 'check-in' - I'm doing fine and still sober. It DOES get boring, but it does become easier, day-by-day.

I just wanted this to be in the thread rotation today and possibly be on the front page for a bit. Some of my friends who shall remain anonymous - may need to reference this as they're struggling right now.

[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:07 AM 08-09-2020
Hi all,

Fucking aye.. Love to hear great news like this.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:20 AM 08-09-2020
Hi all,

Glad you’re doing well big man.

Keep grinding.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:25 AM 08-09-2020
Hi all,

Fucking fantastic! Keep it going my good man. :-)
[Reply]
TRR 08:35 AM 08-09-2020
Hi all,

Awesome job, brother!
[Reply]
MeaTy The Pimp 08:36 AM 08-09-2020
Helluva Job. Congrats.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:42 AM 08-09-2020
Right on!
[Reply]
Meatloaf 09:54 AM 08-09-2020
Kado's to you, SR!!!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:57 AM 08-09-2020
Hi all,

I've always believed in you, buddy. Really proud.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 09:59 AM 08-09-2020
:thumbs up:
[Reply]
Pants 10:54 AM 08-09-2020
One of the most difficult paths a human being can take, SR.

Super proud of you, man.
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:00 AM 08-09-2020
Love you Red! You seem nice!

(no homo)

(well maybe a little)

(okay maybe a lot. don't fucking judge me)
[Reply]
sully1983 11:55 AM 08-09-2020
Hi all,

Good for you man!
[Reply]
Jenson71 12:10 PM 08-09-2020
Kudos! Keep up the great work with eyes on the prize. You're a fine example to me to beat up some of my own demons.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 26
« First < 152122232425 26 >
Up