ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 113 of 163
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
BlackOp 03:27 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
Maybe I could pull the same move on them and say that they only think he's guilty because he's black.
There is WAY more truth to that than you think...but I chose not to point it out.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:27 PM 04-25-2019
The smart thing to do right now is wait and see. If you look like you are bending over backwards to exonerate a domestic abuser so he can catch touchdowns it's going to be a real bad look.

If you're going to attack people who don't want to cheer for a guy who fucks up his kid's face (allegedly) you're going to look even worse.

If you're going to bring a bunch of libtard social justice warrior hot button words into this in order to shout down people who don't want to cheer for a horrible human being (allegedly) then just die.
[Reply]
loochy 03:27 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
What?

Some of us don't want to throw Reek under the bus just because we are yokels that only want touchdowns? Fine, then some of you only think he beats his kids because he's black. There...quid pro quo ad-hom attack complete.

Did I add burst?
[Reply]
petegz28 03:29 PM 04-25-2019
Kietzman rattling off lie after lie...dude is a fucking jackoff

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
digger 03:32 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Kietzman rattling off lie after lie...dude is a fucking jackoff
this is going to end badly for KK...
[Reply]
petegz28 03:33 PM 04-25-2019
According to KK, the DA said he thinks it was Hill, Hill is a repeat domestic violence offender and should be suspended for a year

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:36 PM 04-25-2019
According to KK, the DA said he thinks it was Hill, Hill is a repeat domestic violence offender and should be suspended for a year

This DA is incredibly incompetent. Or KK is full of shit.
[Reply]
petegz28 03:37 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
This DA is incredibly incompetent. Or KK is full of shit.
The DA never said he thinks it was Hill. KK flat out lied

[Reply]
digger 03:40 PM 04-25-2019

[Reply]
Marcellus 03:42 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Just from a football perspective, I can’t imagine the Chiefs wouldn’t be aggressively trying to do something during the draft to either draft or trade for a starting caliber WR if they had legit concerns that Tyreek will face a significant suspension.

There is no way the Chiefs are going into a Super Bowl or bust season with Watkins/Robinson as the back-up option if Tyreek is not available.

There is zero chance the Chiefs think they can trust Hill to be available 16 games moving forward.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:42 PM 04-25-2019
The DA never said he thinks it was Hill. KK flat out lied

Ah, got it. I misunderstood.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:45 PM 04-25-2019
Kietzman rattling off lie after lie...dude is a ****ing jackoff

All these sport douchbags in KC media want to drive him out of town...and you know what what is going to happen? He's going to go to the Colts ...and knock KC out of the AFCCG.

Indy fans will be ecstatic about landing such a talent...just like Browns fans were. They didnt give a flying shit about what Hunt did...

Then all these people on their momentary moral soapboxes...who have long forgotten about Hill and are complaining about something else.. better not say a ****ing word.

They better not complain about facing K.Hunt in the cold post-season...while he runs all over them either.

They will realize that all that projected morality on an athlete didn't mean a thing...in the grand scheme of things, it only benefited another team.

If I want morality..I'll go to church. I dont look to the NFL for a moral compass...and people shouldn't either.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:51 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
All these sport douchbags in KC media want to drive him out of town...and you know what what is going to happen? He's going to go to the Colts ...and knock KC out of the AFCCG.

Indy fans will be ecstatic about landing such a talent...just like Browns fans were. They didnt give a flying shit about what Hunt did...

Then all these people on their momentary moral soapboxes...who have long forgotten about Hill and are complaining about something else.. better not say a ****ing word.

They better not complain about facing K.Hunt in the cold post-season...while he runs all over them either.

They will realize that all that projected morality on an athlete didn't mean a thing...in the grand scheme of things, it only benefited another team.

If I want morality..I'll go to church. I dont look to the NFL for a moral compass...and people shouldn't either.
:-) This rant brought to you by the guy that is insistent the league is rigged.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:00 PM 04-25-2019
Listen-media guys, and KK(K) and whomever is one thing.

I don't think anyone HERE is saying they KNOW that Tyreek broke his kid's arm and is beating him.

Something apparently happened, and I think we can all agree that 1)everyone is concerned 2) Tyreek's personal history doesn't look good and 3) We all sure as fuck hope it wasn't him, and it wasn't Crystal, and that the child is safe at home and whomever did this was either another family member or childcare person that can just be removed from the situation.

I hope, as a fan, and I hope as a decent human being that HATES when women and children are abused. I hope as a flawed human being that has made mistakes (not like his or these alleged ones) that people can change and that this will all shake out with a reasonable certainty that the child is safe and that this isn't due to either of his parents.

I believe in second chances, and I believe in redemption.

I hope.

as I said, I'm not burning him at the stake just yet.

but it doesn't look good.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:02 PM 04-25-2019
Another good Chris Meck post.
[Reply]
Page 113 of 163
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123 > Last »
Up