ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 34
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Hall of Classics>So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...
the Talking Can 08:33 AM 10-25-2015
this scheme is going as well as ej manuel for the bills right now
Hootie 08:35 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
this scheme is going as well as ej manuel for the bills right now
That's what happens when you give someone who "left forever" a chance ...
DaFace 08:34 AM 10-25-2015
I (kind of) like you Hootie, but the fact that this crashed and burned with you in charge surprises no one.
Rams Fan 08:34 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I (kind of) like you Hootie, but the fact that this crashed and burned with you in charge surprises no one.
In other news, water is wet.
Hootie 08:43 AM 10-25-2015
Week 1, we lost 60% with 3 people doing lineups and 2/3 heavily featuring chiefs players. We had 1 entry with a chance at big $ and you'd be shocked to find out who's it was

Week 2, everyone quit, sans me ... I put in all 79 lineups my way using my core and you'd be shocked to find out what happened

This week, again, I put in 70 well thought out, very well mapped lineups and they were deleted. I know who I played.

Hilariously, bosschief got tired of crazycoffey attacking me and posted something he shouldn't have and I get blamed.

No joke, crazycoffey admitted to the group that when he sees me post it brings him to tears ... Yet he got drunk last Monday and spent three hours trying to bait me into a fight, which I shrugged off ... And then bosschief says something, triggers a meltdown, and BRC tries making me explain myself.

For doing nothing.

My posts bring him to tears, and he joins a subforum FEATURING my posts, unsolicited, so that he can try and drunkenly antagonize me ..

And then blame me.

That's how I sum that shit up.
DaFace 08:45 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
Week 1, we lost 60% with 3 people doing lineups and 2/3 heavily featuring chiefs players. We had 1 entry with a chance at big $ and you'd be shocked to find out who's it was

Week 2, everyone quit, sans me ... I put in all 79 lineups my way using my core and you'd be shocked to find out what happened

This week, again, I put in 70 well thought out, very well mapped lineups and they were deleted. I know who I played.

Hilariously, bosschief got tired of crazycoffey attacking me and posted something he shouldn't have and I get blamed.

No joke, crazycoffey admitted to the group that when he sees me post it brings him to tears ... Yet he got drunk last Monday and spent three hours trying to bait me into a fight, which I shrugged off ... And then bosschief says something, triggers a meltdown, and BRC tries making me explain myself.

For doing nothing.

My posts bring him to tears, and he joins a subforum FEATURING my posts, unsolicited, so that he can try and drunkenly antagonize me ..

And then blame me.

Sounds like you alienated people and acted like an asshole. That's more the issue than whatever you did for the game itself.
BigRedChief 08:51 AM 10-25-2015
Sounds like you alienated people and acted like an asshole. That's more the issue than whatever you did for the game itself.
THIS! We had some bad luck the first week. Hootie is a good FF player. But his play didn't force me to step in, it was that no one wanted to work with him anymore. There was some really ugly posts all involving Hootie.

We still have 1/2 our money to perform this experiment as a shared group experience it was supposed to be.
Marcellus 08:54 AM 10-25-2015
This is exactly what happened.
mdstu 09:18 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:

For doing nothing.

And then blame me.

For the record though. Hootie's summary of how the CC shit went down is spot on.
Pablo 08:34 AM 10-25-2015
There were Alex Smith lineups? Why?
Chiefnj2 08:35 AM 10-25-2015
You guys lost more than half the money in the first week of play?
Mr. Flopnuts 08:44 AM 10-25-2015
Thanks for admitting to your willingness to commit criminal fraud, and threatening to do it. Don't care whether you follow up or not. Have a nice life, Hootie.
Hootie 08:45 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Thanks for admitting to your willingness to commit criminal fraud, and threatening to do it. Don't care whether you follow up or not. Have a nice life, Hootie.
Criminal fraud?
Fish 08:46 AM 10-25-2015
This outcome is shocking and completely unexpected...
the Talking Can 08:48 AM 10-25-2015
i'm getting high and declaring this today's game thread
Page 8 of 34
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up