ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 392 of 445
« First < 292342382388389390391392 393394395396402442 > Last »
Hall of Classics>*****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread*****
Mr. Flopnuts 03:16 PM 04-23-2009
Just in case you have some random thought and feel like starting a thread over it, you can just bump this one.
Simply Red 08:42 AM 05-15-2013
Originally Posted by Lumpy:
I know, right?

Wait, wut?!

FREAKY AS SHIT, SR!!! Here I was, cruising through my old posts in this thread, and you just quoted the 1st post that I just looked at, (not but a few minutes ago).

What possessed you to quote that post?! Seriously?! Can you read my mind or something? :-)

Edit: Your rep comment, (:-), btw), doesn't answer my question, doucheguzzler! I demand answers!! :-)

I want you to know that i'm being honest here; us being friends and all - I have no reason to lie or sensationalize the truth.

I was in the thread and I guess I didn't realize I was still on the first page. Normally this is a n00b mistake. My attention to detail goes to shit after 6pm EST.

Lumpy 08:38 PM 05-15-2013
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I want you to know that i'm being honest here; us being friends and all - I have no reason to lie or sensationalize the truth.

I was in the thread and I guess I didn't realize I was still on the first page. Normally this is a n00b mistake. My attention to detail goes to shit after 6pm EST.
Yes, we're friends and that sounds legit, but I'm not taking any chances!!!

:-)
Lumpy 09:11 PM 05-15-2013
Oh and random thought for the night...

I have never been able to achieve a good tan just by suntanning, (fair skin... part Irish... sun bounces off of my white ass), and I've always wondered if a tanning bed would work better. So, for Mother's Day, Gonzo and son got me 1 month unlimited tanning at a salon near our house.

Anyway, I decided to stop by there tonight and bust my tanning salon cherry. First off, I don't normally like these types of places because I know that they are filled with snobby bitches babbling about their hair and how they love to party. Much to my surprise though, I had a fairly good experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the atmosphere was very comfortable.

However...

Is it a prerequisite to be blonde and look like leather in order to work at a tanning salon? Oh, and not too surprising, the chicks working there were babbling about their hair and how they love to party. :-)

Furthermore...
$65 for 2 tubes of lotion and a pair of goggles?! That's insane!!!

Yes, I did in fact pay the $65 for 2 tubes of lotion and a pair of goggles. :-)

I think I might go back tomorrow.
In58men 09:14 PM 05-15-2013
Gas Grills < Charcoal Grills
Discuss Thrower 09:17 PM 05-15-2013
Ladies, gentlemen. It is 22:17 CDT. And I am power houring. By myself.
luv 09:32 PM 05-15-2013
Oh and random thought for the night...

I have never been able to achieve a good tan just by suntanning, (fair skin... part Irish... sun bounces off of my white ass), and I've always wondered if a tanning bed would work better. So, for Mother's Day, Gonzo and son got me 1 month unlimited tanning at a salon near our house.

Anyway, I decided to stop by there tonight and bust my tanning salon cherry. First off, I don't normally like these types of places because I know that they are filled with snobby bitches babbling about their hair and how they love to party. Much to my surprise though, I had a fairly good experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the atmosphere was very comfortable.

However...

Is it a prerequisite to be blonde and look like leather in order to work at a tanning salon? Oh, and not too surprising, the chicks working there were babbling about their hair and how they love to party. :-)

Furthermore...
$65 for 2 tubes of lotion and a pair of goggles?! That's insane!!!

Yes, I did in fact pay the $65 for 2 tubes of lotion and a pair of goggles. :-)

I think I might go back tomorrow.
Be careful. A little time goes a long way. If you're not used to it, you'll burn. Or maybe that was just me.

Anyway, I've been hearing a lot of negative press about tanning beds lately. Be careful.
Lumpy 09:39 PM 05-15-2013
Originally Posted by luv:
Be careful. A little time goes a long way. If you're not used to it, you'll burn. Or maybe that was just me.

Anyway, I've been hearing a lot of negative press about tanning beds lately. Be careful.
Is an hour under the lamps too long?

Kidding. :-)

No worries, Luv. I was only in the bed for 5 minutes and don't plan on exceeding 10 minutes. I pretty much just want a nice base tan so I'll be able to achieve a deeper shade by suntanning.
lewdog 09:53 PM 05-15-2013

No worries, Luv. I was only in the bed for 5 minutes and don't plan on exceeding 10 minutes. I pretty much just want a nice base tan so I'll be able to achieve a deeper shade by suntanning.
Does your insurance cover Melanoma?
Lumpy 10:00 PM 05-15-2013
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Does your insurance cover Melanoma?
:-) You dick.
lewdog 10:02 PM 05-15-2013
And if this is a way to get more attention from Gonzo, I don't think it is needed. Based on what he posts on CP, he seems pretty into you already.
Rasputin 10:08 PM 05-15-2013

Don't watch the movie Final Destination 3.

You just don't want to watch it. Never mind that I brought it up. Forget about it. I probably shouldn't have even mentioned it sorry Lumpy have a good tan. :-)
Lumpy 10:15 PM 05-15-2013
Originally Posted by lewdog:
And if this is a way to get more attention from Gonzo, I don't think it is needed. Based on what he posts on CP, he seems pretty into you already.
Eh, okay? :-) I never said I was doing it for him. It's actually quite nice to get out of the house and do something for myself.

So, there. :-)
Lumpy 10:21 PM 05-15-2013
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Don't watch the movie Final Destination 3.

You just don't want to watch it. Never mind that I brought it up. Forget about it. I probably shouldn't have even mentioned it sorry Lumpy have a good tan. :-)
:-) Too late.

Ironically, I was thinking about that part of the movie when I was getting ready to close the lid.

I was lying there all :-) for the first few minutes. lol
Rasputin 10:23 PM 05-15-2013
:-) Too late.

Ironically, I was thinking about that part of the movie when I was getting ready to close the lid.

I was lying there all :-) for the first few minutes. lol
Oh shit lol that's funny. That part would keep me out of those things.
Lumpy 10:34 PM 05-15-2013
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Oh shit lol that's funny. That part would keep me out of those things.
If that's the case, you should probably lock yourself in a padded room. The Final Destination movies pretty much covered everything that could kill someone, (with the assistance of a demonic entity seeking revenge, of course). Tanning beds, gym equipment, downed power line, bus, shower head, etc.

Sleep well tonight, friend. :-)
Page 392 of 445
« First < 292342382388389390391392 393394395396402442 > Last »
Up