ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 60
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Insiders: Andy and Mahomes upset/mad
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 11-11-2019
Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:50 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Agreed but they put the expectations on themselves so this falls on Clark, Andy, Veatch, etc.
Heads should roll for this season to be honest. They pumped this shit all up and we're a worse team that is about to go into cap hell because they had to have Frank Clark and Tyrann Mathieu....

Idiotic team with idiotic management.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 12:51 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i think this is the reality of having a franchise QB we may have not yet experienced

great things happen that do not always result in wins

sucks but this is the first time for this fanbase with someone like mahomes....
That's fair
[Reply]
Jerm 12:51 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Heads should roll for this season to be honest. They pumped this shit all up and we're a worse team that is about to go into cap hell because they had to have Frank Clark and Tyrann Mathieu....

Idiotic team with idiotic management.
I absolutely agree...sadly it more than likely won't and we'll have to deal with this bullshit yet again next season.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:52 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
I absolutely agree...sadly it more than likely won't and we'll have to deal with this bullshit yet again next season.
I can't wait to watch Patrick Mahomes and Tyreek Hill have to carry the band of scrubs to 500 for 4 years.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:54 PM 11-11-2019
I wonder how Tyreek and Mahomes feel today
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 12:54 PM 11-11-2019
Zero chance I believe this unless the Chiefs start winning football games.

This is just ridiculous.
[Reply]
FAX 12:54 PM 11-11-2019
First of all, let me say that NOBODY on planet Earth is more disgusted with this loss than I am. I had bad dreams and had to meditate myself back into a state of semi-sanity by canceling out a barrage of negative thoughts. Having said that ...

I am 100% confident that, if the Chiefs had run the ball on 3rd & 2 and didn't make the line of gain, people would be complaining that "Wally didn't put the game in the hands of our best player, the MVP!!!!"

There were 3 crucial mistakes in that game and a few other errors that, although damaging, weren't as critical. The 3rd & 2 call isn't even in the top 5.

FAX
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:54 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
So after 20 years of struggling with late game/clock management issues, THIS is finally going to be Andy’s turning point?

I can see Mahomes calling an audible on a playcall Andy calls in.
[Reply]
TEX 12:54 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Name me one defensive player who has the desire to hold up his end? Because right now I’m having a hard time just finding 1
Chris Jones
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:55 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Lamar is a average passer. That’s all they need him to be. He has more wins than Mahomes in two season
Whatever. Lamar will have a short career running and getting hit. We have beaten him twice so let's not talk like we can't beat them.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:55 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Jones.
Chris Jones has his moments, then he has moments where he loses his contain and lets Henry get a big hole that leads to an 80 yard run.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:56 PM 11-11-2019
Andy and Veach should both be canned if we are not SB Champs after 2020. It's that simple. One more chance.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:57 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Andy and Veach should both be canned if we are not SB Champs after 2020. It's that simple. One more chance.
So you mean this year? Cause this team is in no question going to be worse next year.
[Reply]
493rd 12:58 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by ILChief:
3rd and 2 to win the game. Just plow Sherman or Williams up the middle twice If necessary and everyone’s happy. Now everyone looks like asses
Reid is too stupid to do this. Instead, he calls some idiotic play designed to fake the defense out and it fails miserably. But the real fucking kicker imo is that the play was designed to go fucking Blake Bell and not Kelce. Dude calls a play to a backup with the game on the line. MORON and inexcusable. Oh, but also vintage Reid. Guy needs a fucking keeper to check his ass when he gets stupid.
[Reply]
FAX 12:58 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Chris Jones has his moments, then he has moments where he loses his contain and lets Henry get a big hole that leads to an 80 yard run.
It's always tough to call out a player when you don't know the call and/or the individual responsibilities on a play.

Nonetheless, it sure looked like Jones blew that play by abandoning his gap.

FAX
[Reply]
Page 18 of 60
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up