ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 58 of 77
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:49 AM 06-08-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Perhaps with regards to criminal action, yes.

But a big ****ing LOL to the rabble here who think Hill will get off scott-free. He is complicit in the neglect/abuse of his own child. If Espinal is guilty of the abuse, then Hill should report it. Instead, they have chosen to “ride for one another” so Tyreek gets paid. They have made this their priority over raising their son.

I respect due process and for Hill’s sake this development looks favorable for him. Maybe his unaccounted punishment however is that he will not ever have a healthy relationship with Espinal and his kids (2 on the way). There will be a lot of restrictions on how that family co-exists because of their past and failure to own up to their neglect.
Hypothetically, Hill reports his girlfriend for abuse, she counter accuses him of being the abuser, criminal investigation is launched and as soon as it's publicized, Hill is deemed guilty in the court of public opinion for his history of taking a plea deal for domestic violence five years ago.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 02:16 PM 06-08-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Are you ****ing stupid?

I think I don't know a ****ing thing and neither does anyone else who's commenting on this thread, which has been my entire point, you dumbshit.

I don't know Tyreek for shit. He could be physically, verbally and sexually abusing his kid for all I know.

So could every player in the NFL, with that logic! Who is the dumb one here? :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:52 PM 06-08-2019
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
So could every player in the NFL, with that logic! Who is the dumb one here? :-)
That's my point.

Good God, you are truly too fucking stupid to live.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 03:02 PM 06-08-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
That's my point.

Good God, you are truly too ****ing stupid to live.
LOLOL, quit beating the dog!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:03 PM 06-08-2019
Instead, they have chosen to “ride for one another” so Tyreek gets paid.
Once again you're believing what Crystal says.

Please stop believing that lying bitch.

She's going to jail.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:07 PM 06-08-2019
Holy shit.

Am I the only one that noticed KnowMo voted yes? Dudes been lurking on CP the entire time.

:-)
[Reply]
ARROW2 04:13 PM 06-08-2019
This piece of shit thread still open? Like it fucking matters
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:18 PM 06-08-2019
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
This piece of shit thread still open? Like it ****ing matters
Needs to be rompered!
[Reply]
Chief Northman 07:15 PM 06-08-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Once again you're believing what Crystal says.

Please stop believing that lying bitch.

She's going to jail.
In this latest instance/dispute, yes I tend to agree with you.

We can’t forget the original domestic incident however. Shocking she stayed with Hill after that. She “rode with him” and showed some allegiance to him back then, no matter how twisted that was/is.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:36 PM 06-08-2019

We can’t forget the original domestic incident however.
Actually, you can.

It was expunged. He paid his debt to society.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 08:00 PM 06-08-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Could yall imagine how we would be feeling today if we would have released Ty and now all this new stuff has come out?
What exactly is the new stuff? From anyone official besides his lawyer who is being paid to protect him? Im being serious. All I've seen is conjecture and speculation and hypotheticals from both sides. The investigation was closed already so that's not new.

I wasn't on here at the time so I'll go ahead and be upfront about my opinions as this went along.

Until the tape broke I was wanting to keep him until actual details and facts came out but was fully expecting him to be cut. After the tape, I wanted him cut. The line that she needed to be scared too was the breaking point for me, not her saying the son said daddy did it or her accusations that he hit her. She could have accused him of anything knowing she was recording, but him saying something like that meant something. When the letter from the lawyer allowed me to cool back down and again want to wait for more info before doing anything because it gave a reason to believe that there might have been some context where what he said wasn't as bad as what it was.

Now, I think it's likely he is suspended and hated by every opposing fan and the chiefs will continue to get blasted for not releasing him by the media. But I think I can defend it/him with the current details so I want him to stay.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:20 PM 06-08-2019

We can’t forget the original domestic incident however. Shocking she stayed with Hill after that. She “rode with him” and showed some allegiance to him back then, no matter how twisted that was/is.
Yes... VERY "shocking" indeed. Amazing that her family and entire support system just seem to say, "it's okay honey, you just do whatever you want to do. You just stay with that nice man and see where life goes, we don't have any problem with that".

Shocking.
[Reply]
Bugeater 08:33 PM 06-08-2019
Bunch of self righteous bitches in this thread right about now.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:35 PM 06-08-2019
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Bunch of self righteous bitches in this thread right about now.
You must be new here?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:05 PM 06-08-2019
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
What exactly is the new stuff? From anyone official besides his lawyer who is being paid to protect him? Im being serious. All I've seen is conjecture and speculation and hypotheticals from both sides. The investigation was closed already so that's not new.

I wasn't on here at the time so I'll go ahead and be upfront about my opinions as this went along.

Until the tape broke I was wanting to keep him until actual details and facts came out but was fully expecting him to be cut. After the tape, I wanted him cut. The line that she needed to be scared too was the breaking point for me, not her saying the son said daddy did it or her accusations that he hit her. She could have accused him of anything knowing she was recording, but him saying something like that meant something. When the letter from the lawyer allowed me to cool back down and again want to wait for more info before doing anything because it gave a reason to believe that there might have been some context where what he said wasn't as bad as what it was.

Now, I think it's likely he is suspended and hated by every opposing fan and the chiefs will continue to get blasted for not releasing him by the media. But I think I can defend it/him with the current details so I want him to stay.
In all seriousness, what would have been the benefit of cutting him at that time?
[Reply]
Page 58 of 77
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268 > Last »
Up