ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 18 of 77
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:11 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by m80mayhem:
Christ man. You need to take a step back and re-examine life if you are on board with keeping a guy who broke his 3 year olds arm.

F***ing 3 years old!!!!
He denied it.... but you keep listening to the own who has admitted to lying....
[Reply]
TEX 07:11 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
This is turning into a Greg hardy situation. It is nothing like kareem hunt. Nobody touched Ray Rice or hardy. It took a gigantic pr apology tour for the eagles to get eagles fans to pick up Michael Vick. This idea that teams are salivating over the thought of picking up tyreek is just nuts. Even Jerry jones backed down to pressure after trying to make excuses for why he signed Greg hardy.
Just wait. In time teams will be lining up.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:13 AM 04-26-2019
Lol said same thing about Hunt “no one will pick him up”

This is a business and Tyreek Hill is a commodity
[Reply]
TEX 07:13 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I always enjoy people who get self righteous on message boards.
Yes. Then get all bent if you dont agree with their take. :-)
[Reply]
TEX 07:14 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:

Damn straight. Even more so of a game-changing one than Hunt.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:14 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yes. Then get all bent if you dont agree with their take. :-)
I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND ANAKIN
[Reply]
oldman 07:16 AM 04-26-2019
How can you justify having this kind of guy in the locker room now? The Chiefs can't count on him, his teammates can't count on him, and most of them will avoid him like a week old turd. There's a lot of difference between being a "playa" and a child beater.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:16 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Just wait. In time teams will be lining up.
It won't be anytime soon. This is way different. Even stubborn af Jerry jones didn't want to deal with the pr nightmare around hardy. The rep around hill is even worse.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:17 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
And if you vote no - you'd better have a good damn reason for doing so.
Because I don’t look at NFL as role models or to be my moral compass.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:17 AM 04-26-2019
It won't be anytime soon. This is way different. Even stubborn af Jerry jones didn't want to deal with the pr nightmare around hardy. The rep around hill is even worse.
Maybe we'll get Tyreek Hill in UFC soon.
[Reply]
EMAW24 07:18 AM 04-26-2019
I don't think any single person is saying that Tyreek Hill isn't a bad dude. He is. We knew that. But by releasing him right now the only ones who are punished for what happened to that kid are the Chiefs. Tyreek Hill will serve a 4-8 game suspension and end up on someone else's team by November. Everyone will forget the media will praise him while he helps Tom Brady win another Super Bowl.

I'm be fine with the NFL banning him. But if Tyreek Hill is going to play in the NFL again one day, and I don't really know that he should, i'd rather it be for the Kansas City Chiefs than Cleveland or New England.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:18 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:

Everyone knew hunt would be back. Nobody in their right mind said he was done. You know damn well this is entirely different. The Chiefs have been in big time apologetics since drafting him already now.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:18 AM 04-26-2019
Hardy didn’t preform....

-Adrian Peterson
-Pac-Man Jones
-Joe Mixon
-Kareem Hunt

What part are you guys missing that Tyreek Hill will be on another team next season playing if we release him
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:19 AM 04-26-2019
Everyone knew hunt would be back. Nobody in their right mind said he was done. You know damn well this is entirely different. The Chiefs have been in big time apologetics since drafting him already now.
Tyreek Hill and Antonio Brown, I don’t like the sound of that do you?
[Reply]
Mecca 07:20 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by oldman:
How can you justify having this kind of guy in the locker room now? The Chiefs can't count on him, his teammates can't count on him, and most of them will avoid him like a week old turd. There's a lot of difference between being a "playa" and a child beater.
Actually on a football field he was always clutch and counted on...just cause you suck in life doesn't mean that for the game.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 77
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Up