Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official Chiefs vs Chargers in Mexico City MNF GDT*****
Munson 06:25 AM 11-18-2019
7:15 PM Central
ESPN
Mexico City

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:03 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
There was no strategy involved in that, dumbass. The entire team was gassed.

Would you have preferred they flubbed a long pass to give Rivers more time?
:-)
If our players are gassed, would I rather our offense on the field or our defense? Our offense. That's a ridiculously easy question.

Would I rather we flub a long pass? Yes. We run the same damn offense that was clicking in the 3rd quarter and we wouldn't even need to do that. Are you seriously suggesting that a reid/mahomes offense is not good enough to gain any first downs over the last few possessions? Our offense needed to get a first down or two to burn more clock and kick a game winning field goal. Over 3 drives. Of course I trust them to do that.

And it's laughable to argue against flubbed passes when we threw 3 incomplete passes in the final 12 plays because of insanely predictable screen passes.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 11:03 PM 11-18-2019
I do believe this defense is better than last year. But in the end should we really be trusting the D over Mahomes? Cause that is what we have seen. Us playing it close to the vest at the end of games. Let him finish teams off. If Mahomes makes a mistake, I'm willing to live with that.
[Reply]
Gary 11:04 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
You really think the Chiefs are happy with this play right now? Oh wait right now Kelce saying just that.
That Kelce. Always playing the bleeding vag WAAH card.
[Reply]
Spott 11:05 PM 11-18-2019
I was at the game last week and that was a brutal loss to see in person. After witnessing that dumpster fire ending in Nashville, there’s no way to complain about pulling out this victory on the road when they definitely didn’t have their A game.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:05 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Haha yeah cause that is what this is about. We all just want a video game. Put words in people's mouths and pretend you don't understand the TEN comparison and all that. Whatever you have to do to keep up this line of discussion.

There will be plenty of intelligent people around the NFL concerned with KC right now. It's ok to win and still be concerned about things. I promise you it is.

You really think the Chiefs are happy with this play right now? Oh wait right now Kelce saying just that.
They had a team win in a shitty environment and won a game they had to win. They control their own destiny.

I think they're perfectly happy escaping with a win and no major season ending injuries that we're aware of. Only CP seems to think they lost the game and the season.

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
If our players are gassed, would I rather our offense on the field or our defense? Our offense. That's a ridiculously easy question.

Would I rather we flub a long pass? Yes. We run the same damn offense that was clicking in the 3rd quarter and we wouldn't even need to do that. Are you seriously suggesting that a reid/mahomes offense is not good enough to gain any first downs over the last few possessions? Our offense needed to get a first down or two to burn more clock and kick a game winning field goal. Over 3 drives. Of course I trust them to do that.

And it's laughable to argue against flubbed passes when we threw 3 incomplete passes in the final 12 plays because of insanely predictable screen passes.
That's because you're stupid.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:06 PM 11-18-2019
When Frank Clark is playing like he did tonight, this D can be pretty good. He was a havoc wreaking MF’r tonight. So, so good. More of that, Please!
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 11:06 PM 11-18-2019
Have to think Tyreek is ready for the Raiders game, right? We need him.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:07 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
When Frank Clark is playing like he did tonight, this D can be pretty good. He was a havoc wreaking MF’r tonight. So, so good. More of that, Please!
He was facing a third string tackle basically he was going up against Cam Erving
[Reply]
notorious 11:08 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

Truth is, with the quality of QB they finally have in their stable, the standards actually rose, while the performance is still stuck in mediocre gear.
Preach.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:08 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Have to think Tyreek is ready for the Raiders game, right? We need him.
Looked like he tweaked his hammy. A week of rest should help.
[Reply]
kcpasco 11:08 PM 11-18-2019
But why didn’t they have their A game? They got embarrassed last week.
[Reply]
cdcox 11:09 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by MotherJefer:
Darrel is by far our best RB. Why is he 3rd string?
He is JAG. Zero burst. His upside is a lack of fumbles in limited service.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:10 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
He was facing a third string tackle basically he was going up against Cam Erving
I don’t give a shit if he was going up against Julius Erving. He owned tonight
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:11 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
They had a team win in a shitty environment and won a game they had to win. They control their own destiny.

I think they're perfectly happy escaping with a win and no major season ending injuries that we're aware of. Only CP seems to think they lost the game and the season.

That's because you're stupid.
You're the only damn person who thinks this team is better off multiple times telling our offense to play not to lose and asking our defense to play to win. Or that you'd rather a tired defense on the field vs a tired offense.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:11 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by cdcox:
He is JAG. Zero burst. His upside is a lack of fumbles in limited service.
This. He’s fine as a backup, but his lack of speed limits him to a role player. I’m not a Damien Williams fan, but he plays because he can scoot.
[Reply]
Page 233 of 239
« First < 133183223229230231232233 234235236237 > Last »
Up