Page 26 of 45
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Seahawks
Hammock Parties 10:54 PM 12-13-2018
*gulp*

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:34 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by Joe Seahawk:
I hope our fans are respectful, as a season ticket holder for for 20+ years I always encourage respect and welcome our visitors. I would welcome you to our tailgate in the North lot, but the shut us down for tailgating.
Joe,long time no see :-)
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 12:44 AM 12-17-2018
Well, the Seahawks got beat up a little extra by going to overtime against the Niners.
I suppose that's a positive....?
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 01:04 AM 12-17-2018
Key to the Seahawks will be to get up big early and not let them go ground and pound on us.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 01:08 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Surprised tbh
Me too -- though I will say that the Seahawks have only score more than 31 points once this year (against the Niners). If the Chiefs can come with an aggressive plan and execute they can easily lay 30+ on the Seahawks.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 01:10 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan:
Key to the Seahawks will be to get up big early and not let them go ground and pound on us.
It doesn't matter if we get up big or not -- teams still run on us.

The key will be to match every score and get a few opportune stops from sacks/TOs. We have to score every chance we get. We can't get the ball at midfield and end up punting. We can't piss away any opportunities for the rest of the season...
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 01:14 AM 12-17-2018
Russell Wilson has been sacked 39 times this season (5th most). That's one of the areas where our defense may be able to get a stop or two.

I just hope Andy plays like he doesn't have a defense. Because he doesn't.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:24 AM 12-17-2018
Looks like Pete is trying to explain how his team lost to the 49ers...take it from a fanbase well versed in the art of getting ****ed by the NFL for almost a half of a century...they dont care...it's about ratings.

Found this gem on a seahawks forum...

"Pete's entire press conference is summed up as - "we had the same formula going that we use to win - running, clock control, turnovers and yet we lost. I point to one thing, penalties, and the 10 of them in the second half." So to everyone saying that penalties didn't influence this game is out of step with the head coach.

Even Pete, when asked about refs and penalties said something along the lines of "they came at key times. Every time we did something explosive they were called. It's baffling."

Kind of like NE getting 14 penalties today...and KC getting jobbed with :08 seconds left. NFL rig masters have been working overtime this holiday season..
[Reply]
ARROW2 05:53 AM 12-17-2018
Chargers lose, we win, we still have to beat Oakland.

Chargers lose, we lose, we still have to beat Oakland.

Summary. Chargers lose, Seattle game means nothing.

Chargers win, we have to win both games.
[Reply]
milkshock 05:57 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Chargers lose, we win, we still have to beat Oakland.

Chargers lose, we lose, we still have to beat Oakland.

Summary. Chargers lose, Seattle game means nothing.

Chargers win, we have to win both games.
havent we got HFA if Chargers lose and we win?
[Reply]
TEX 06:08 AM 12-17-2018
I dont understand why people cant get this HFA stuff. Its simple. The ONLY way LAC gets HFA, is if they end up with a better record. KC owns, or will own the tiebreakers. Go to the playoff thread and follow. All scenarios are played out and results are listed. KC owns them over Houston if that is the case and in a 3 way tie with HOU and LAC also.
[Reply]
ARROW2 07:16 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
I dont understand why people cant get this HFA stuff. Its simple. The ONLY way LAC gets HFA, is if they end up with a better record. KC owns, or will own the tiebreakers. Go to the playoff thread and follow. All scenarios are played out and results are listed. KC owns them over Houston if that is the case and in a 3 way tie with HOU and LAC also.
Playoff machine says different.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12-17-2018, 08:54 AM
This message has been deleted by pugsnotdrugs19. Reason: /
loochy 08:55 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by milkshock:
havent we got HFA if Chargers lose and we win?
I think it depends on the texans too
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:00 AM 12-17-2018
Really, if LAC loses to Baltimore, the only game that matters is Oakland. Because a win over Seattle + loss to Oakland would almost certainly put us behind LA in divisional record.

If LA loses, Seattle is going to be a pretty meaningless game because it wouldn’t effect positioning in any way for KC.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:28 AM 12-17-2018
Chris Simms on PFT reaffirming what was mentioned last night—LAC does not match up well with Baltimore. They’re too small up front and can likely get pushed around by their run heavy scheme.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:29 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Really, if LAC loses to Baltimore, the only game that matters is Oakland. Because a win over Seattle + loss to Oakland would almost certainly put us behind LA in divisional record.
If we lose to Oakland, we'd have an identical division record as LAC as they lost to the Broncos.

Then it would be common opponents. Our loss to Oakland and their loss to Denver would be a wash. We both lost to the Rams. We beat Baltimore and they beat Seattle. So the way I see it, if they lose to Baltimore and we beat Seattle, we clinch the AFC West.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 45
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Up