ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1237 of 2694
« First < 23773711371187122712331234123512361237 123812391240124112471287133717372237 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:11 AM 10-30-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Holy ****
God it's weird not being surprised anymore..... had we only had Patrick Mahomes during his prime instead of the end of his career.... wait......

He's 23 you say? We have a minimum of 17 years of this?

Let that compute y'all, kids born this year will be watching Mahomes as teenagers....
[Reply]
FAX 08:16 AM 10-30-2018
I finally realized that Mangini is one of those funny stupid dudes. "This one time at football camp, Bill showed us film of a pile of turds. Then he stopped the tape and said, 'Now which turd is the best?' Well now boys and girls, about 6 guys raised their hand and Bill said, 'It doesn't matter, they're turds!'"

Why in the name of God do they keep having him on that show? He's a channel changer.

FAX
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:25 AM 10-30-2018
I think people like Mangini serve a purpose. You see, Chiefs Planet needs people to hate. We wouldn't know what to do if there was nobody we could tell to jump in an aids fire. Sure, we have the Broncos and the Raiders, but that isn't enough hate to keep a fat, bald, goatee wearing fanbase alive.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 08:59 AM 10-30-2018
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
I think people like Mangini serve a purpose. You see, Chiefs Planet needs people to hate. We wouldn't know what to do if there was nobody we could tell to jump in an aids fire. Sure, we have the Broncos and the Raiders, but that isn't enough hate to keep a fat, bald, goatee wearing fanbase alive.

:-) I was in full agreement with you untill you started insulting me on my Physique, hair cut and beard.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:25 AM 10-30-2018
My buddy says advanced stats show Mahomes as overrated and hes a product of a great offensive scheme, amazing weapons and rb. Says Mahomes has one of the worst completion percentages in the league on tight window throws as well as deep passes while having the most completed wide open passes.

Whats our rebuttal bros?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:27 AM 10-30-2018
Originally Posted by BWillie:
My buddy says advanced stats show Mahomes as overrated and hes a product of a great offensive scheme, amazing weapons and rb. Says Mahomes has one of the worst completion percentages in the league on tight window throws as well as deep passes while having the most completed wide open passes.

Whats our rebuttal bros?
scoreboard bitch. nuff said
[Reply]
Best22 09:30 AM 10-30-2018

Whats our rebuttal bros?
He threw some passes into tight windows, like the 3rd and 10 to Kelce (with the illegal hands to face) that only 3, or maybe 1, guy in the league can make.

Mahomes is smart enough not to throw into many tight windows. His deep ball can be improved but on Sunday there aren’t many deep opportunities with a patchwork offensive line against Miller and Chubb

If these are indeed his weaknesses, however, how do you beat him? Teams can try to make him throw into tight windows (which is already the goal of all defenses against all opponents l) but the trouble is getting tight coverage on KC’s explosive playmakers. If you want to cover short and force Mahomes to throw deep, well, I think in the end they wouldn’t be happy with the results

Checkmate, defenses
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:35 AM 10-30-2018

Whats our rebuttal bros?
Tell him what he knows about football and QBs he could put on the tip of a match
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:36 AM 10-30-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Eric Mangini sucks ass.
Originally Posted by Pants:
Something awful.
Originally Posted by FAX:
I finally realized that Mangini is one of those funny stupid dudes. "This one time at football camp, Bill showed us film of a pile of turds. Then he stopped the tape and said, 'Now which turd is the best?' Well now boys and girls, about 6 guys raised their hand and Bill said, 'It doesn't matter, they're turds!'"

Why in the name of God do they keep having him on that show? He's a channel changer.

FAX
Lets be real here: We only watch that stupid segment because we know dumbass Mangina is going to say something stupid that's going to annoy us, so we can post about how stupid he is.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:43 AM 10-30-2018
At least Herm was kinda entertaining. I mean... he was energetic at least. He was dumb but energetic.

Mangini is a lifeless blob.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:49 AM 10-30-2018
It is amazing how Mahomes finds himself at the top of basically every QB metric.
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:50 AM 10-30-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
At least Herm was kinda entertaining. I mean... he was energetic at least. He was dumb but energetic.

Mangini is a lifeless blob.
Yeah but you probably watched it BECAUSE Mangina is a lifeless, dumb blob and you knew he was going to say some stupid shit.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:57 AM 10-30-2018

Whats our rebuttal bros?
Alex Smith's 2017 stats are typically a good rebuttal.

To be honest, I get that stuff quite often in Colorado. I usually smile and ask about Case Keenum.
[Reply]
FAX 09:58 AM 10-30-2018

Whats our rebuttal bros?
Have your buddy watch Baldy's latest breakdown of the donks game.

Then, find a better buddy.

FAX
[Reply]
FAX 10:03 AM 10-30-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Lets be real here: We only watch that stupid segment because we know dumbass Mangina is going to say something stupid that's going to annoy us, so we can post about how stupid he is.
Actually, that was the first one I've watched in quite a while (and I'm a sucker for Mahomes-centric content at the moment).

Let's see ... I like Simms-Lefkoe and I like Whittles and Marcellus and I like some of the NFL shows (not all). But this one right here is like having your brains sucked out through your eyesockets ... a sensation I dislike. Even their Moderator Chick is bad.

So ... I guess you're right in a way.

FAX
[Reply]
Page 1237 of 2694
« First < 23773711371187122712331234123512361237 123812391240124112471287133717372237 > Last »
Up