ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 107
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Shooting at the parade
Otter 01:53 PM 02-14-2024

Just like #ChiefsKingdom has always been there for me and my family, we want to be there for them.❤️

The @Chiefs have launched #KCStrong, an emergency response fund supporting victims and their families, violence prevention and mental health services, and first responders.… pic.twitter.com/sYMnPgCWL0

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) February 16, 2024

Friendly mod reminder, this thread is about yesterday's shooting. Not about gun control, gun laws, politics, or anything of that nature. If you need everyone to know what's wrong in this world and how you'd fix it, grab your megaphone and soapbox and take it to DC, thanks.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 08:52 PM 02-14-2024
One thing is for sure- next super bowl rally and possibly parade will be limited to whatever the cracker barrel or Arrowhead holds.Good thing all you conceal and carry cowboys are too poor to go. If by chance you can afford a ticket, no guns amigo.
[Reply]
Woogieman 08:53 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Maybe because there’s no actual viable mental health care that’s readily available to them.
Pure speculation. The FBI, along with researchers have built a profile that at least 90% of school shooters exhibit: early childhood trauma via violence in the home, sexual assault, parental suicides, extreme bullying. This turns into hopelessness, despair, isolation, self-loathing, and rejection from peers. It is encumbent upon our teachers, counselors, and principals to be aware of step 2 before it turns into step 3 which is mass murder. I'm not saying they have to spend $8,000/month on a psychiatrist, but there should be an identification and protocol to help kids who are clearly on the edge.
[Reply]
ghak99 08:53 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
This parade was shit before this. Complete different vibe from the previous two. I saw 3-4 fights, tons of pushing and shoving in crowds and people just acting plain stupid in front of and around kids. The last two really felt like celebrations. This felt like kids and adults were in the way of teens and twenties people getting to a rave. I’m only 34 and felt like I was at a multi school high school party. A lot of peacocking and just rude people.

Edit I see this threads already off the rails. Just dropping my .02
I thought it looked pretty good on TV, but I text my cousin and was surprised to hear he was left with a similar opinion to yours and he's been to all of them going back to the Royals. Said the environment surrounding this one wasn't like the others and Kelce and the weird song choice was a decent reflection of the whole thing.
[Reply]
493rd 08:53 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
What about now, dipshits? Is Arrowhead Pride a known propagandist/liar too? And Pitt, is anyone (aka, you) dumb enough to believe that these aren't actually the suspects?

Nope bro that looks fake….NOT. They’re probably minors too.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:54 PM 02-14-2024
Here is an interview of guy that was literally right next to the start of this. I posted the tweet back a page or so which basically describes it but this started over an argument and then young buck started shooting.

The eyewitness today who watched the first shooting unfold from a couple feet away - watched one of the gunmen fire THROUGH the inside of a backpack. @KMBZradio https://t.co/ehODYcvYmj

— Dana Wright�� (@RadioDana) February 15, 2024

[Reply]
stevieray 08:55 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
This thread was so ****ing predictable. Shame on y’all.
Sometimes Chiefs fans are their own worst enemy.
[Reply]
suzzer99 08:56 PM 02-14-2024
What about now, dipshits? Is Arrowhead Pride a known propagandist/liar too? And Pitt, is anyone (aka, you) dumb enough to believe that these aren't actually the suspects?

What the hell are you talking about? One source tweets it and everyone else picks it up, just like you’re doing here. Still doesn’t mean the kids by the paddy wagon had anything to do with this.

The police have said repeatedly they have three suspects.

Also isn’t Arrowhead Live (not Arrowhead Pride) one of your mults that amplified the Bienenmy getting fired story last season?
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:57 PM 02-14-2024

3 of the pictures are correct just not the top left.

The guys in the first pic were a ways away from the incident. Like 30th and main st. Unless they are extremely fast they weren’t involved cause they were already being loaded in the van as we walked past them.

— Alex Gottschalk (@iGotChalk_) February 14, 2024

[Reply]
New World Order 08:58 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
What the hell are you talking about? One source tweets it and everyone else picks it up, just like you’re doing here. Still doesn’t mean the kids by the paddy wagon had anything to do with this.

Also isn’t Arrowhead Live one of your mults that amplified the Bienenmy getting fired story last season?
It sounds like from the eyewitness description MULTIPLE people were involved.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 08:58 PM 02-14-2024
Lol...the unassailable journalistic integrity and rigor of "Arrowhead Live".
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 09:03 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by ghak99:
I thought it looked pretty good on TV, but I text my cousin and was surprised to hear he was left with a similar opinion to yours and he's been to all of them going back to the Royals. Said the environment surrounding this one wasn't like the others and Kelce and the weird song choice was a decent reflection of the whole thing.
Maaaybe the nice weather had something to do with the attitude? Last couple parades were in much colder weather, and perhaps that helps "subdue" everyone a little?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:06 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
Maaaybe the nice weather had something to do with the attitude? Last couple parades were in much colder weather, and perhaps that helps "subdue" everyone a little?
Nah, shitty people don't like the cold so they don't show up to cause issues.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:06 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
This parade was shit before this. Complete different vibe from the previous two. I saw 3-4 fights, tons of pushing and shoving in crowds and people just acting plain stupid in front of and around kids. The last two really felt like celebrations. This felt like kids and adults were in the way of teens and twenties people getting to a rave. I’m only 34 and felt like I was at a multi school high school party. A lot of peacocking and just rude people.

Edit I see this threads already off the rails. Just dropping my .02
That is what my step-daughter said as well. Definitely the unseasonal warm weather in February probably was the largest contributor.
[Reply]
srvy 09:07 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Murica’s Team
Worlds Team didn't you catch Clarks speech or was that Mark Donovan.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:10 PM 02-14-2024
This stuff really makes me mad. We've got a great football team that really has its act together, and then a few brain-dead wannabe criminals make us fans look like hillbilly morons.

We're not all like that, Chiefs. 99.99 percent of us are awesome people.
[Reply]
Page 60 of 107
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470 > Last »
Up