Originally Posted by Ill-Logical:
Hint I feel honored.
:-)

:-)
[Reply]
huskerdooz 01:31 AM 03-18-2008
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
I would like to spin off this.

What are the greatest obsessions in chiefsplanet history?

I'll name some of the objects of obsession, just to get it rolling...the posters involved should be easy (and findthehootie's boner for Long doesn't even rank):

Gannon
Gunther
Phobia (think about it...)
Copyright
Guliani (cross lounge test for the noobs)
the LJ draft pick
GM
etc....
Not listed but these might apply.

KCJohnny - RBBC (Running Back by Committee), The Ramification of the Chiefs, and of course the care package from Gunther.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 06:02 AM 03-18-2008
Originally Posted by huskerdooz:
Not listed but these might apply.

KCJohnny - RBBC (Running Back by Committee), The Ramification of the Chiefs, and of course the care package from Gunther.
yes,

RBBC
Ramification

good additions....
[Reply]
Iowanian 06:57 AM 03-18-2008
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
yes,

RBBC
Ramification

good additions....

These cannot go without mentioning the infamouse PPL(Planet Party Line)
[Reply]
chefsos 08:11 PM 03-17-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
A subjective question for the Lurkers.

What, in your opinion has been the single most brutal beatdown during your Chiefsplanet Existence? What is you most "holy $h@t did he/she just say that" moment?

Veterans can participate here.....we're looking for defining, "holy shit we'll talk about that in 3 years" moments.
The funniest beatdown I ever saw didn't even occur here. Couple of years ago an opposing fan came in, only to be shocked (shocked!!) and appalled. Went back to his home board and said so.

He didn't know that he was followed, and he certainly didn't comprehend that he was getting soundly abused. Heh. The fun starts 30-40 posts in.

Rain Man and Phobia visit a Jets fan.
[Reply]
Huffmeister 08:40 PM 03-17-2008
KCJohnny promised to write something about Vermeil being better than Marty 100 times (right before the Chargers blew the playoffs), and when someone called him on it, he got indignant because he served (is serving) his country, and the people giving him crap had not. When Phobia called him out for playing the 'military service' card, Phobia used his own military service to demand pie.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 08:43 PM 03-17-2008
Originally Posted by Cankerskull:
KCJohnny promised to write something about Vermeil being better than Marty 100 times (right before the Chargers blew the playoffs), and when someone called him on it, he got indignant because he served (is serving) his country, and the people giving him crap had not. When Phobia called him out for playing the 'military service' card, Phobia used his own military service to demand pie.
concise...very nice....one of the core legends of Chiefsplanet....
[Reply]
KCTitus 08:45 PM 03-17-2008
I happlily called him out...I still have the PM from him about how I insulted him for the last time. Loved that Marty choke job and resulting Johnny meltdown.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:21 PM 03-17-2008
Very nice.

Cankerskull +1

Others were also involved, I believe Titus was balls deep in that eruption. When it was over, someone needed a wetnap.
[Reply]
kstater 04:38 AM 03-18-2008
Originally Posted by chefsos:
The funniest beatdown I ever saw didn't even occur here. Couple of years ago an opposing fan came in, only to be shocked (shocked!!) and appalled. Went back to his home board and said so.

He didn't know that he was followed, and he certainly didn't comprehend that he was getting soundly abused. Heh. The fun starts 30-40 posts in.

Rain Man and Phobia visit a Jets fan.
Here's the linke to the original CP thread that kicked it off. First 100 posts or so then it kind of flames out.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...7&page=1&pp=80
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:30 AM 03-20-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
A subjective question for the Lurkers.

What, in your opinion has been the single most brutal beatdown during your Chiefsplanet Existence? What is you most "holy $h@t did he/she just say that" moment?

Veterans can participate here.....we're looking for defining, "holy shit we'll talk about that in 3 years" moments.

Doesn't really qualify as a beat down, but the brawl that sticks out most in my mind is the Logical vs. KCWolfman fight from a few years back. As I recall Big Daddy's girly thread was the spark that got that fire started.
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:47 PM 03-20-2008
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Doesn't really qualify as a beat down, but the brawl that sticks out most in my mind is the Logical vs. KCWolfman fight from a few years back. As I recall Big Daddy's girly thread was the spark that got that fire started.
has to be Matrix-that shitbag got pummeled for days
[Reply]
blueballs 11:19 AM 03-17-2008
The Cowboys fan name wasn't orginal
I'd never heard of the collection of letters before
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:34 AM 03-17-2008
Which CP regular is "shit his pants scared" of evil clown pics like

ahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa......
[Reply]
ROYC75 11:46 AM 03-17-2008
Name the planteer that was falsely accused of wearing pink socks in a golf outing ? But the joke took off and became a fun topic for several days.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 34
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up