ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 26
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>AFCCG ChiefsPlanet Ticket Giveaway Pool
DaFace 08:42 AM 01-17-2020
See this thread for more context, but the gist is that we're going to send a CPer or two to the AFCCG who wouldn't otherwise be going! The rules:

(donation links removed)

List of entries (ordered by winning rank):
Spoiler!

List of donors:
Spoiler!

Total donated: $1,832.60 from 60 donors

[Reply]
Eleazar 09:06 AM 01-17-2020
Clarification: I already have tickets. Don't consider me for the drawing.

I definitely know a young couple that I could pass them on to who are not going at the moment, they are Chiefs fans and would be loud, but if you need to be a CPer to use the tickets then don't enter me in the drawing.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:08 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Clarification: I already have tickets. Don't consider me for the drawing.

I definitely know a young couple that I could pass them on to who are not going at the moment, they are Chiefs fans and would be loud, but if you need to be a CPer to use the tickets then don't enter me in the drawing.
Got it. I'm not adding people to the drawing unless they specifically ask for it, so we're all clear.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:08 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
The last playoff game I went to was the no punt game so I think I am not going to enter my name in. This is really freaking cool of all you guys though. I hope it goes to someone who deserves them
Jinxes don't exist. But to each his own... :-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:11 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
The last playoff game I went to was the no punt game so I think I am not going to enter my name in. This is really freaking cool of all you guys though. I hope it goes to someone who deserves them
We are exorcising every demon this year. Get yourself there!
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:17 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Got it. I'm not adding people to the drawing unless they specifically ask for it, so we're all clear.
Done. Thanks for doing this, Matt

I assume if we raise enough we can do two tickets and send a couple of CP'rs?
[Reply]
DaFace 09:19 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Done. Thanks for doing this, Matt

I assume if we raise enough we can do two tickets and send a couple of CP'rs?
Thanks! And yeah, I tried to outline it in the OP, but my thinking is that:

If we get between $600 but less than $1200 (in rough numbers), we do one set of two. If we get $1,200-$1,800, we do two sets of two. That kind of thing.

(Looks like $250 per ticket is the floor right now with 15% fees on top of that, so I'm figuring ~$300 per ticket is what we need to get in the door at minimum.)
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09:23 AM 01-17-2020
$25 was all I could afford to donate. Good luck to everyone and enjoy the game! Raise some hell boys!
[Reply]
DaFace 09:26 AM 01-17-2020
Side note: I think it's kind of awesome and telling that we have far more people donating than we do asking to be entered. I do hope more people want to go though!
[Reply]
luv 09:26 AM 01-17-2020
I love this site. Good people.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:28 AM 01-17-2020
Thanks! And yeah, I tried to outline it in the OP, but my thinking is that:

If we get between $600 but less than $1200 (in rough numbers), we do one set of two. If we get $1,200-$1,800, we do two sets of two. That kind of thing.

(Looks like $250 per ticket is the floor right now with 15% fees on top of that, so I'm figuring ~$300 per ticket is what we need to get in the door at minimum.)
Thanks. One day I will learn to read. Baby steps....... :-)
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 09:33 AM 01-17-2020
I really wanna enter this, but I went last weekend and won't be able to go this weekend since I have work at 2 am on Monday morning. :-)

But, enjoy it who ever wins! Be loud and stay warm!
[Reply]
arrwheader 09:43 AM 01-17-2020
Side note: I think it's kind of awesome and telling that we have far more people donating than we do asking to be entered. I do hope more people want to go though!
I did both, me and the wife didnt have the money this year(went to last years AFCCG) to go because we bought a house and it needs some work but there would be a few things more exciting than watching the Chiefs hoist the Lamar Hunt trophy at Arrowhead. It's taking everything I have to not splurge on the tickets. But I can donate some and enter, it's a win win because at least if i don't get drawn then at least some other cper will get to go!

This is really cool and a great idea.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:48 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
I did both, me and the wife didnt have the money this year(went to last years AFCCG) to go because we bought a house and it needs some work but there would be a few things more exciting than watching the Chiefs hoist the Lamar Hunt trophy at Arrowhead. It's taking everything I have to not splurge on the tickets. But I can donate some and enter, it's a win win because at least if i don't get drawn then at least some other cper will get to go!

This is really cool and a great idea.
We've always had pretty good luck on here any time people have needed donations for a thing, so it seemed like a fun way of helping some of us live vicariously through someone else getting to go. :-)

If this is wildly successful, I could see it being a tradition any time we get the AFCCG at home in the future. (Hopefully we'll have a lot of those coming our way...)
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:00 AM 01-17-2020
i donated and would like to be entered.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:02 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
i donated and would like to be entered.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 26
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up