ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 65 of 104
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid appreciation thread
Hammock Parties 10:51 PM 10-01-2018
The guy could easily have tried to pump his superstar QB by throwing on the goal line at the end of the game.

He did the smart thing and pounded it three times for the fucking win.

Word to your mother, Pete Carroll.

Oh, and he has mind control over the AFC West. 18-1 in his last 19.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:26 AM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Andy's clock management didn't cost us the SB. Fisher's injury and Britt Reid's idiotic DUI cost us the SB.
Lots of things cost us the SB. Can’t lie, I was questioning the timeouts that allowed Bucs to get another score before half. Also he never really adjusted the game plan to shorter developing plays in game, when the OL was getting embarrassed. I love Andy, and everything he has brought to KC. But he’s not without faults. That said, I fully expect redemption in February!
[Reply]
sully1983 07:09 AM 12-27-2021
I want to buy Coach Reid an all you can meal of cheese fries (with as much bacon as possible) Andy Reid rules
[Reply]
seamonster 10:37 AM 12-27-2021
Without Andy Reid the game of football would be different. One of the signs of an all time great.
[Reply]
dolphinsneu 12:59 AM 12-28-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I hate excuses but how could they have a female ref that named her kid after Tom Brady and say the refs are unbias? Why does Tom Brady get so many PI calls in his favor when the ball goes sailing 10 feet above uncatchable?

The fact they let the ref with kid named after Tom Brady ref the game still pisses me off.
About the officiating in the Super Bowl. I sorted the calls out into three categories

BAD

I thought the holding call on the interception was garbage. When you look at the replay, it seems like legal coverage. He is maintaining contact with the receiver, then he releases the receiver after he exits the five yard zone. When he puts his arms around the receiver again, Brady has released the football, meaning holding is not a penalty anymore. The pass being tipped negates PI. That interception should have stood.

IFFY

The first defensive holding call was suspect. He does grab him, but the receiver slips and this hold in no way causes the receiver to slip. I've seen similar grabbing not called.

I NEED RULE CLARIFICATION ON

The PI down the sideline, I am not sure about. The receiver and the defender get their feet tangled. This causes the defender to fall. This fall causes him to land on the receiver's legs, in turn causing him to fall. Is this a penalty? Or is it incidental tripping?

The last PI is unquestionably PI. He is cutting the receiver off without playing the ball. Is this pass catchable. In theory, yes. Mike Evans is very tall and has a high vertical leap. I don't see how he can do it unless, he jumps and spears the ball with one hands, which is almost impossible, but technically possible. Does this mean the ball was catchable.
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:11 AM 12-28-2021
Originally Posted by sully1983:
I want to buy Coach Reid an all you can meal of cheese fries (with as much bacon as possible) Andy Reid rules
you trying to kill the man? :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:27 AM 12-28-2021
Originally Posted by dolphinsneu:
About the officiating in the Super Bowl. I sorted the calls out into three categories

BAD

I thought the holding call on the interception was garbage. When you look at the replay, it seems like legal coverage. He is maintaining contact with the receiver, then he releases the receiver after he exits the five yard zone. When he puts his arms around the receiver again, Brady has released the football, meaning holding is not a penalty anymore. The pass being tipped negates PI. That interception should have stood.

IFFY

The first defensive holding call was suspect. He does grab him, but the receiver slips and this hold in no way causes the receiver to slip. I've seen similar grabbing not called.

I NEED RULE CLARIFICATION ON

The PI down the sideline, I am not sure about. The receiver and the defender get their feet tangled. This causes the defender to fall. This fall causes him to land on the receiver's legs, in turn causing him to fall. Is this a penalty? Or is it incidental tripping?

The last PI is unquestionably PI. He is cutting the receiver off without playing the ball. Is this pass catchable. In theory, yes. Mike Evans is very tall and has a high vertical leap. I don't see how he can do it unless, he jumps and spears the ball with one hands, which is almost impossible, but technically possible. Does this mean the ball was catchable.
The bottom line is that if they want to make the game fair the standard for what is and isn't holding needs to be the same for O-linemen as it is for DBs. We all know how to parrot the phrase "there's a hold on every play" when it suites your team's needs, but it's not about that all all, its about the standard being the same.

I know, I know, how would that aid in the NFL having more scoring?!?!?!?!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:58 AM 12-28-2021
Originally Posted by sully1983:
I want to buy Coach Reid a nice salad (with a light balsamic dressing)because I love him and want him to coach The Chiefs for a long time. Andy Reid rules
I fixed your post.

:-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:35 PM 12-28-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I fixed your post.

:-)

Let Andy be Andy, man.

If he were going to slim down permanently he would’ve done it by now.

I just stop worrying about it. Let him figure his own problems out
[Reply]
chinaski 12:59 PM 12-28-2021
I would love to hit up Jack Stack with Andy. Burnt Ends, Cheezy Corn, Beans, Onion Rings and Fries with a Diet Coke to wash it all down.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:00 PM 12-28-2021
Originally Posted by chinaski:
I would love to hit up Jack Stack with Andy. Burnt Ends, Cheezy Corn, Beans, Onion Rings and Fries with a Diet Coke to wash it all down.
Only the nastiest mother fuckers drink diet coke lol.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:21 PM 12-28-2021

Andy Reid was in a great mood after the win, signing autographs after the game. #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/ebi41t6kEx

— Harold R. Kuntz (@HaroldRKuntz3) December 27, 2021

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:51 PM 12-28-2021
Yeah, I don't want to see any Chief Fan idiot complaining about Andy or EB again.

.@chiefs run plays I don’t see anyone else running….and it’s a weekly occurrence. I think @PatrickMahomes ❤️❤️❤️❤️ all of it #chiefskingdom
href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BaldysBreakdowns?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#BaldysBreakdowns
pic.twitter.com/twVi9yMyk2

— Brian Baldinger (@BaldyNFL) December 27, 2021

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:16 PM 01-08-2022
goat

Only 5 Coaches have 250 regular/postseason wins. Andy Reid told @HerbieTeope after Patrick Mahomes extension signing: "If it takes me into my 70s, then let's roll. I'm ready to go."
1. Don Shula, 347
2. George Halas, 324
3. Bill Belichick, 321
4. Tom Landry, 270
5. Andy Reid, 250

— Harold R. Kuntz (@HaroldRKuntz3) January 9, 2022

[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:19 PM 01-08-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Yeah, I don't want to see any Chief Fan idiot complaining about Andy or EB again.

I want to complain about the 1st down run up the middle for minimal to no gains that seems to be the choice on about 60% of the first down snaps. But that could be part of the pre ordained NFL rigged game plan.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:22 PM 01-08-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I want to complain about the 1st down run up the middle for minimal to no gains that seems to be the choice on about 60% of the first down snaps.
This isn't even a reality anymore. Chiefs get 3-6 yards on these plays usually.
[Reply]
Page 65 of 104
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975 > Last »
Up