ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 104
« First < 152122232425 262728293575 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid appreciation thread
Hammock Parties 10:51 PM 10-01-2018
The guy could easily have tried to pump his superstar QB by throwing on the goal line at the end of the game.

He did the smart thing and pounded it three times for the fucking win.

Word to your mother, Pete Carroll.

Oh, and he has mind control over the AFC West. 18-1 in his last 19.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:06 PM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by Jimmya:
Bunch of dudes on here getting excuses ready for Fat Andy to shit the bed. As Howie Long said "it's hard for any true NFL fan to deny Andy's past."

Or, a bunch of dudes are recognizing that Andy Reid is close to breaking through every year, and with a QB like Patrick Mahomes, they prefer to take their chances with a coach who can put the team in the conversation just about every year rather than explore going with a coach who might fuck shit up and ruin several seasons of Mahomes’ career.

And you say, “Fat Andy is going to do that anyway!” No, he’s not. He’s given Patrick two years as the starting QB and two years with a first round bye in the playoffs. There’s one other coach in the NFL who gives his QB a chance to break through like that on a consistent basis, and that coach is currently under fire for his second instance of cheating.

The Super Bowl is difficult to achieve. Maybe Andy will eventually lose the team like he did in Philly, but until then, unless you felt pretty damn good about his replacement, don’t fucking fire him.
[Reply]
Jimmya 04:08 PM 01-04-2020
1-3 in consecutive NFC championship games, and it's all McNabb's fault... Lol.. And how many points did the Chiefs score in the first half in last year's AFC championship game? Lol
[Reply]
staylor26 04:11 PM 01-04-2020
1-3 in consecutive NFC championship games, and it's all McNabb's fault... Lol.. And how many points did the Chiefs score in the first half in last year's AFC championship game? Lol
I’m talking about the Super Bowl dumbass. Anybody that watched that game knows McNabb was a fucking pussy.

If it weren’t for that or Dee Ford lining up offsides Andy Reid would have a SB and this narrative wouldn’t exist. That’s how fragile it is.

Andy Reid’s offenses consistently put up more points against Belichick’s defense than anybody. Who gives a fuck about the 1st half. They had the game won and put up 31 without Ford’s offsides penalty. That’s a fact.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:12 PM 01-04-2020
Wasn't Andy's fault.

OL didn't block, Mahomes took a sack that pushed us out of FG range, and missed a TD.
[Reply]
Jimmya 04:14 PM 01-04-2020
It's all Dee's fault... No matter how shity the first half offense was... Nobody on ESPN or fox talks about Dee Ford... All the talk is on giving up on the running game and HORRIBLE clock management and that's a fact.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:16 PM 01-04-2020
What a great fucking argument!

The dumb talking heads don’t agree!

The Chiefs win the game without it. It’s a fact. Acknowledge that or shut the fuck up.
[Reply]
Jimmya 04:18 PM 01-04-2020
"Andy Reid’s history of clock mismanagement in the NFL playoffs has often helped the Patriots" last year's headlines after the game. Not blaming a random player for the entire game. Wow
[Reply]
Jimmya 04:21 PM 01-04-2020
Here's some more from another article just in case.. "To get it done, Reid might have to shake his reputation as coach who’s terrible at managing the clock — especially when his two worst time-related failures came in playoff games against the Patriots."
[Reply]
staylor26 04:21 PM 01-04-2020
"Andy Reid’s history of clock mismanagement in the NFL playoffs has often helped the Patriots" last year's headlines after the game. Not blaming a random player for the entire game. Wow
Clock management caused Dee Ford to line up offsides and nullify a game sealing INT? News to me.

Andy’s offense had the lead. The game was won. Clock management had nothing to do with it.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:25 PM 01-04-2020
Excellent work, Jimmuh. Bring the pain. The most exciting topic on CP come Monday the 13th?

That's right; river diversion. Get your shovels and hard hats ready, bitches.
[Reply]
Jimmya 04:29 PM 01-04-2020
Shit.. I want and need Andy to bring it home for us. My eagle buddies laugh at me and give me a hard time every year. Worse was Peterson giving them the championship they always wanted.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:32 PM 01-04-2020
Shit.. I want and need Andy to bring it home for us. My eagle buddies laugh at me and give me a hard time every year. Worse was Peterson giving them the championship they always wanted.
I remember how giddy the fans and players were in 2013 when Andy's Chiefs beat Philly in a regular season game.

And then a few years later? Because Chiefs. And Doug Pedersen.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:49 PM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
So I just looked and the Chiefs threw the ball 575 times and ran the ball 375 times. About 40% running plays, for those of you keeping score.

This is where someone is going to come back and say, "no, you counted wrong; we passed 576 times!"

Look again, one of those passes was that throw by Colquitt on the botched kick. Since that wasn't a planned passing play, I omitted that one.
So we probably ran the ball about 300 too many times.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:52 PM 01-04-2020
Stuff you can legitimately blame Andy for during his Chiefs tenure:

-Waiting too long to fire Sutton
-???
[Reply]
BWillie 04:54 PM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Stuff you can legitimately blame Andy for during his Chiefs tenure:

-Waiting too long to fire Sutton
-???
And clock management. That is it.

He's the best thing to ever happen to the Kansas City Chiefs.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 104
« First < 152122232425 262728293575 > Last »
Up