ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 104
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid appreciation thread
Hammock Parties 10:51 PM 10-01-2018
The guy could easily have tried to pump his superstar QB by throwing on the goal line at the end of the game.

He did the smart thing and pounded it three times for the fucking win.

Word to your mother, Pete Carroll.

Oh, and he has mind control over the AFC West. 18-1 in his last 19.
[Reply]
Jimmya 11:02 AM 12-30-2019
I will always be here for KC, but not 1 day goes without TV or radio talking heads saying "we know how good Andy Reid is during the regular season, but his history in the playoffs gives opponents hope."
[Reply]
TripleThreat 11:10 AM 12-30-2019
Originally Posted by Jimmya:
I will always be here for KC, but not 1 day goes without TV or radio talking heads saying "we know how good Andy Reid is during the regular season, but his history in the playoffs gives opponents hope."
There is literally not 1 coach outside of bill Belichick that can constantly win Super Bowls and conference championships .. yet that is the measurement everyone uses for Andy Reid, and it’s because Andy Reid is that good... the only thing left to complain about him on is that small category in terms of success in the win loss column. All the other coaches are fighting to get to this category.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:11 AM 12-30-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Ouch, you hurt my feels... But I'll bump your reply if we don't win the SB, just to hear you elaborate on what went wrong.

Originally Posted by :
But I'm not going to get off his back, he doesn't operate properly when left alone. It would appear that he finds a buffet and forgets football.
:-) dude you are a complete dipshit when it comes to football topics. I doubt you even watched the game Sunday.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:12 AM 12-30-2019
Andy Reid's only failure is playing in the same era as the greatest HC/QB duo of all time.

They probably stopped him from winning a Super Bowl in 2004 and getting to another two in 2015 and 2018.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:13 AM 12-30-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Andy Reid's only failure is playing in the same era as the greatest HC/QB duo of all time.

They probably stopped him from winning a Super Bowl in 2004 and getting to another two in 2015 and 2018.
This could be said of many teams and coaches. Mike Martz says hello as well.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:16 AM 12-30-2019
Originally Posted by milkshock:
Spags has basically turned this team into a 2 seed by force of will.

Andy in the meantime has made Mahomes look like Alex.
Andy knows what he's doing. He knew that after last season, that teams would be studying film and be better prepared to take away the deep plays from Mahomes. Problem is, that when you do that, it opens up the underneath stuff. This season has been about improving Mahomes' game so that he isn't reliant on the big plays. Mahomes is a more rounded quarterback now. He will still take the deep shot when it's there. But when it's not, he now has the patience to just move the chains. He isn't Alex Smith. He's still Mahomes, but a more patient Mahomes. A better Mahomes.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:18 AM 12-30-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
This could be said of many teams and coaches. Mike Martz says hello as well.
Really? Mike Martz just took Vermeil's team and underachieved.

Insult.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:18 PM 12-30-2019
:-) dude you are a complete dipshit when it comes to football topics. I doubt you even watched the game Sunday.
Were you in the Discord chat?
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:20 PM 12-30-2019
Were you in the Discord chat?
Fortunately not because I could imagine what it was like, I was at the game instead. And yes at the game it was discussed how conservative they seemed to be playing.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:30 PM 12-30-2019
Fortunately not because I could imagine what it was like, I was at the game instead. And yes at the game it was discussed how conservative they seemed to be playing.
Oh, understood. But yes, I watched the game. Oh, and you can Discord from your phone from the Stadium. It's pretty sweet..
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:43 AM 12-31-2019
Bottom line, picklefuckers:

Twenty. Goddamned. Years.

You've been head coaching in this league for TWO decades.

All I hear is what a fucking "genius" you are.

You now possesses the greatest QB in the league, and possibly the greatest of this modern, "defense hurts my pussy"-era of professional football.

The amount of legitimate excuses you have left to your name and reputation:

ZERO.

It's time for all underachieving fatty do-wrongs to stand and deliver. Put up, or get the fuck GONE.

We can find plenty of scrubs to call screens and other low rent, mind-numbingly dull plays to waste Mahomes best years in your absence should you fail.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:13 AM 12-31-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Bottom line, pickle****ers:

Twenty. Goddamned. Years.

You've been head coaching in this league for TWO decades.

All I hear is what a ****ing "genius" you are.

You now possesses the greatest QB in the league, and possibly the greatest of this modern, "defense hurts my pussy"-era of professional football.

The amount of legitimate excuses you have left to your name and reputation:

ZERO.

It's time for all underachieving fatty do-wrongs to stand and deliver. Put up, or get the **** GONE.

We can find plenty of scrubs to call screens and other low rent, mind-numbingly dull plays to waste Mahomes best years in your absence should you fail.
No you can’t find “scrubs” like Andy and what he’s bringing.

Andy brought us Mahomes. He also brought us Spags. Care to name another fucking coach doing that? That gives him more years to get it done and our best chance.

Get this thinking out of your head dude. It’s not just Andy handcuffed to Alex anymore like 2013-2017. He fixed that problem with gigantic balls to trade up for Mahomes.
Andy also fixed his Sutton problem and got this goddamn defense to change in one year. One fucking year.

Andy alone will get this team to the playoffs with a potential of the bye most of the time. He’s proven that again and again, but it’s not only Andy who needs to carry this team. Pat and Spags gotta deliver, and I believe they will. Maybe not this year, but soon.

Andy has failed so many times bc of his lack of awareness to move on from a game manager QB and terrible DC.

Those problems are FIXED, but by all means, let’s fucking fire the guy who is fixing his biggest problems and getting us right there for a SB every year.

Let’s can his ass and bring in another Todd Haley. Or how about any of these other asswipe HC’s like Mike McCarthy?

Your mentally defective ideology of Andy Reid is garbage and this is coming from one of his most ardent deniers the past few years.

Give me Andy Reid. And if this team doesn’t get to the Super Bowl in the next 3 years, it’s not on him. He’s got a God level QB and a competent DC. If we don’t get to the SB in that time, point the finger at one of them.
[Reply]
swifty32661 09:27 AM 12-31-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
No you can’t find “scrubs” like Andy and what he’s bringing.

Andy brought us Mahomes. He also brought us Spags. Care to name another ****ing coach doing that? That gives him more years to get it done and our best chance.

Get this thinking out of your head dude. It’s not just Andy handcuffed to Alex anymore like 2013-2017. He fixed that problem with gigantic balls to trade up for Mahomes.
Andy also fixed his Sutton problem and got this goddamn defense to change in one year. One ****ing year.

Andy alone will get this team to the playoffs with a potential of the bye most of the time. He’s proven that again and again, but it’s not only Andy who needs to carry this team. Pat and Spags gotta deliver, and I believe they will. Maybe not this year, but soon.

Andy has failed so many times bc of his lack of awareness to move on from a game manager QB and terrible DC.

Those problems are FIXED, but by all means, let’s ****ing fire the guy who is fixing his biggest problems and getting us right there for a SB every year.

Let’s can his ass and bring in another Todd Haley. Or how about any of these other asswipe HC’s like Mike McCarthy?

Your mentally defective ideology of Andy Reid is garbage and this is coming from one of his most ardent deniers the past few years.

Give me Andy Reid. And if this team doesn’t get to the Super Bowl in the next 3 years, it’s not on him. He’s got a God level QB and a competent DC. If we don’t get to the SB in that time, point the finger at one of them.
"And if this team doesn’t get to the Super Bowl in the next 3 years, it’s not on him."

Huh? Really? Memories are quite short - I can't post the link, but I'll just leave this here - "The REAL REASON Why Andy Reid Can Never Win the BIG GAME" - on youtube right now for your perusal...or not.
[Reply]
milkman 09:55 AM 12-31-2019
I feel the same way. We were so close last year, but for his defense we would have been in the SB, but alas, he waited too long to fix a problem everybody but he could clearly see. But I agree, it has to come together this year, he's learned all the lessons he needs to learn, so he has no excuses for not at least getting us to the SB.

But I'm not going to get off his back, he doesn't operate properly when left alone. It would appear that he finds a buffet and forgets football.
You're not getting off his back?
Like anything you matters.
[Reply]
gold_and_red 11:29 AM 12-31-2019
The D has improved and is among the best in the last six weeks with all the playoff momentum. Reid has to make it to the SB to show improvement from last year, no excuses. I have always maintained that if he can't take KC to the SB by the end of 2020 (eight full years is plenty time) then he needs to be replaced.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 104
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Up