ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 104
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid appreciation thread
Hammock Parties 10:51 PM 10-01-2018
The guy could easily have tried to pump his superstar QB by throwing on the goal line at the end of the game.

He did the smart thing and pounded it three times for the fucking win.

Word to your mother, Pete Carroll.

Oh, and he has mind control over the AFC West. 18-1 in his last 19.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:58 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Steve Spagnuolo won today.

Reid and Mahomes repeatedly tried to give the game away.
I actually agree. Spags defense was nails. The defense and Spags deserve all the credit in the world for this game.

Mahomes was finally very very average, and I really didn't like some of our play calls in the second half and clock management. Why on Earth did Reid allow a full play clock to be milked off by New England on 4th and 3rd with the Pats at the 4? You need to call time out there to give yourself a chance to counter should the Patriots score.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 06:58 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I gladly will but this game was more about the defense than the offense
Right, but as Clay said - who hired the dude responsible for the defense?

So far, Spags has surpassed all of my expectations.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:58 PM 12-08-2019
He hired Spags, dummies
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:23 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Andy hired Spags.

Suck. His. Balls.
And Clark pays his check. Yippie! SPIT BUBBLES FOR ALL MUH LIL' REIDY'S!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:27 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
And Clark pays his check. Yippie! SPIT BUBBLES FOR ALL MUH LIL' REIDY'S!
enjoy this season bud

we're in rare air

and it's all thanks to the coach you claim to hate
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:19 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
enjoy this season bud

we're in rare air

and it's all thanks to the coach you claim to hate

I hope for your sake and his that he finally learns to finish a season.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:18 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I hope for your sake and his that he finally learns to finish a season.
Yep, but this is NO time for letting off the criticism of the Fat-Andy or the players, we know what happens when we leave them to their own devices to motivate each other...

So, keep Fat-Andy out of the buffet line, keep Hollywood out of the off-field cameras, and remind Kelce that he, personally, made yesterday's game a lot harder than it had to be.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:14 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Yep, but this is NO time for letting off the criticism of the Fat-Andy or the players, we know what happens when we leave them to their own devices to motivate each other...
Uhh... they do the exact same shit they were going to do anyway?

Do you really think Andy is in his office going, "Let's see... ooooh here's a great idea for a short yardage play! A triple reverse to Cam Erving lined up in the slot as an eligible receiver! Yeah! Wait... crap! Those pesky fans on Chiefs Planet are still calling me fat and frequently posting about how I'm a bad head coach! Dang it! I guess I have to save that play for another time..."
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:52 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

Do you really think Andy is in his office going, "Let's see... ooooh here's a great idea for a short yardage play! A triple reverse to Cam Erving lined up in the slot as an eligible receiver! Yeah! Wait... crap! Those pesky fans on Chiefs Planet are still calling me fat and frequently posting about how I'm a bad head coach! Dang it! I guess I have to save that play for another time..."
Yes, I think they have people dedicated to "the pulse of the fans", and I think a number of them can't resist reading social media.

Next question...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:28 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

Yes, I think they have people dedicated to "the pulse of the fans", and I think a number of them can't resist reading social media.

Next question...
As we used to say in grade school:

Oooh! STUNNED YA'!

We also used to say, "yo' mama, yo' daddy, yo' greasy, greasy granny"!

But that doesn't really apply here. :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:42 AM 12-09-2019

Next question...
And that affects Andy’s coaching? Those pencil pushers go, “Mr. Reid, we have some Chiefs fan tweets here that think you should change your coaching philosophy...”

And Andy listens to them?

You people are insane with your hatred of Reid. You talk in circles. He’s responsible for so many bad things, even everything that contradicts itself! How can Andy be a control freak and also listen to dweebs on social media?
[Reply]
Trivers 10:46 AM 12-09-2019

Next question...
No one at 1 Arrowhead Drive cares what you think or type.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTYqs-74euM

Sorry if that bursts your online ego.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:04 AM 12-09-2019

So, keep Fat-Andy out of the buffet line, keep Hollywood out of the off-field cameras, and remind Kelce that he, personally, made yesterday's game a lot harder than it had to be.
Wow! You deserve a ring for all of your hard work if they win the Super Bowl!

Here I thought we were all just a bunch of fans on a message board! I never knew we had such importance!

Wow! Wow! Wow!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:06 AM 12-09-2019
Still baffled as to why Hardman gets any playing time on offense
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:07 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Still baffled as to why Hardman gets any playing time on offense
Because he scores TDs?
[Reply]
Page 14 of 104
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »