ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 341
« First < 162223242526 272829303676126 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
HonestChieffan 11:58 AM 01-23-2011
Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?
[Reply]
Munson 05:15 PM 07-27-2016
Palmetto has a sweet package deal on an Aimpoint red dot, Magpul back up iron sight, and 12 Pmags for $399.97 plus free shipping.

You're basically getting a $50 Magpul sight and over $100 worth of mags for free.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/aimpo...-12-pmags.html
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:46 PM 07-27-2016
Originally Posted by Bwana:
If you want a Ruger 10/22 takedown this is your deal

http://palmettostatearmory.com/ruger...2lr-11177.html
Crazy you posted this today, my buddy was just talking about wanting a 10-22 last night.

Sent him a link. Thanks
[Reply]
Bwana 05:50 PM 07-27-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Crazy you posted this today, my buddy was just talking about wanting a 10-22 last night.

Sent him a link. Thanks
You got it. :-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:01 PM 07-27-2016
Originally Posted by Bwana:
You got it. :-)
You ever get those lights figured out?

If not post a pic of your inner fender. I haven't had a chance to go get that 02 I got on a trade in lol.. I think they may want it out of their driveway, the trans is out. It's only a couple miles from the shop I may just go drag it back with a tow rope lol. Snap a pic and ill see what you need to do.
[Reply]
Bwana 07:37 PM 07-27-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
You ever get those lights figured out?

If not post a pic of your inner fender. I haven't had a chance to go get that 02 I got on a trade in lol.. I think they may want it out of their driveway, the trans is out. It's only a couple miles from the shop I may just go drag it back with a tow rope lol. Snap a pic and ill see what you need to do.
I did and it wasn't too bad, at least compared to the DPFE EGR Pressure Sensor. :-) Thanks again for the tips on the lights. I was about to reach for the tannerite. :-)
[Reply]
Dunit35 10:23 PM 07-27-2016
I bought a 1943 Inland General Motors M1 carbine back in 2011. Part of the original stock broke after visiting the range soon after I bought it. I put it in the safe and forgot about it.

I bought this 03' and it got me fired up to fix the Carbine. I spent the last couple days tracking down an original WWII Inland stock. I put a bid on one earlier. Hoping I win it and it is original. I'm also looking for an original WWII carbine sling (expensive) and original stock ammo pouch. A lot of repros out there.
[Reply]
Delaney37 04:52 AM 07-28-2016
Originally Posted by Dunit35:
I bought a 1943 Inland General Motors M1 carbine back in 2011. Part of the original stock broke after visiting the range soon after I bought it. I put it in the safe and forgot about it.

I bought this 03' and it got me fired up to fix the Carbine. I spent the last couple days tracking down an original WWII Inland stock. I put a bid on one earlier. Hoping I win it and it is original. I'm also looking for an original WWII carbine sling (expensive) and original stock ammo pouch. A lot of repros out there.
http://www.ima-usa.com/original-u-s-...ww2-dated.html

Like this? I didn't see an original sling though on their site.
[Reply]
Dunit35 07:44 AM 07-28-2016
Originally Posted by Delaney37:
http://www.ima-usa.com/original-u-s-...ww2-dated.html

Like this? I didn't see an original sling though on their site.
Yeah. I've read that IMA sells a lot of reproductions. The original slings run from $75-100.
[Reply]
kepp 02:11 PM 07-28-2016
So when I went to pick up the stripped lowers I ordered the other day, I had to fill out the form and go through the background check and everything. As part of that process, the FFL took a picture of my drivers license along side each lower (presumably with the serial number). So am I to believe that the government isn't keeping track of these things and storing them off somewhere and that they really don't know who has what guns? I mean, they aren't just ignoring the data and deleting it.
[Reply]
bdj23 03:09 PM 07-28-2016
I figure i ought the pick up an AR before Hilldog becomes president and bans then. Any recommendations for a decent one between $500-700 range? Looking at an MP Sport currently. I used to have a Bushmaster Carbon 15 but i stupidly sold it after i set a pasture on fire with a stray tracer round.
[Reply]
bdj23 03:12 PM 07-28-2016
https://gunsmidwest.com/uncategorized/dtsport/

This had also caught my eye. I've bought from him before. Great guy with cheap prices for local pick up.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 05:18 PM 07-28-2016
Originally Posted by kepp:
So when I went to pick up the stripped lowers I ordered the other day, I had to fill out the form and go through the background check and everything. As part of that process, the FFL took a picture of my drivers license along side each lower (presumably with the serial number). So am I to believe that the government isn't keeping track of these things and storing them off somewhere and that they really don't know who has what guns? I mean, they aren't just ignoring the data and deleting it.
Big brother is watching you... Or big sister if your dumb enough to vote for Hillary...
[Reply]
Dunit35 10:44 PM 07-28-2016
My M1 carbine is complete, as long as everything is original as the auctions state. Bought an original WWII stock, original WWII sling, original WWII oiler, and original WWII stock ammo pouch. It came with two pouches. All of it is dated between 43-44.

I spent a little more than I planned but wanted everything authentic. The stock matches the receiver and barrel. Hoping everything is legit.

Time to start saving for a WWII M1 Garand.
[Reply]
kcfanXIII 04:27 AM 07-29-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
On sale for $539, its slim and light... hope it shoots as good as it looks and feels

And I hate to take this to DC, but was disappointed see that its made in Croatia... a gun maker in my home state making their product overseas, smh
If I remember correctly, SA bought out the company in Croatia that designed the XD line. Instead of messing with manufacturing, they just changed the branding on the gun. I have the XDm 9mm, and love it. Looking into the XDs for a concealed carry gun.
[Reply]
Munson 06:18 AM 07-29-2016
Originally Posted by Dunit35:
My M1 carbine is complete, as long as everything is original as the auctions state. Bought an original WWII stock, original WWII sling, original WWII oiler, and original WWII stock ammo pouch. It came with two pouches. All of it is dated between 43-44.

I spent a little more than I planned but wanted everything authentic. The stock matches the receiver and barrel. Hoping everything is legit.

Time to start saving for a WWII M1 Garand.
Nice! A WWII M1 Carbine is high on my list of guns I need to add to my collection. Ideally, I'd like to find an all original Winchester for a decent price.

Don't forget to post pics of the M1 Carbine and the 1903.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 341
« First < 162223242526 272829303676126 > Last »
Up