ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 41
« First < 232930313233 34353637 > Last »
Media Center>The CW: New Green Arrow TV Show ( with new actor)
Tribal Warfare 04:10 PM 05-18-2012
The series, which will air on Wednesdays at 8:00-9:00 p.m., stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Colin Donnell as Tommy, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, with Susanna Thompson as Moira Queen and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:12 PM 03-24-2016
No one watch this anymore? More Olicity drama...and darkh in trial
[Reply]
007 07:14 PM 03-24-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
No one watch this anymore? More Olicity drama...and darkh in trial
I do. I just don't post because there are too many complaining about the show in this thread.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:08 PM 03-24-2016
Originally Posted by Guru:
I do. I just don't post because there are too many complaining about the show in this thread.
Kinda sucks having no discussion. I assume this breakup (olicity) is for awhile...now get rid of the awkwardness and make Arrow a badass again
[Reply]
007 10:15 PM 03-24-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Kinda sucks having no discussion. I assume this breakup (olicity) is for awhile...now get rid of the awkwardness and make Arrow a badass again
Glad they split them up but I sure hope they don't make this a primary story line for the remainder of the season.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:43 PM 03-24-2016
Glad they split them up but I sure hope they don't make this a primary story line for the remainder of the season.
Exactly...give it a break and get back to the team at hand. Olicity has dragged this season down with the up/down drama. Oliver is getting softer
[Reply]
thabear04 01:32 AM 03-25-2016
Well we still don't know who he visit at the grave site?
[Reply]
OldSchool 01:40 AM 03-25-2016
That Olicity shit was absolute dog crap. Worst part of the show, IMO. Reason why I haven't watched this season.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:03 AM 03-25-2016
Originally Posted by OldSchool:
That Olicity shit was absolute dog crap. Worst part of the show, IMO. Reason why I haven't watched this season.
It's brought the season down for sure. Rotten Tomatoes gave this season 100% but Daredevil is 76% lmao
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:50 PM 03-25-2016
I think the problem with Arrow right now is that Flash is doing what Flash does so much better. Arrow is just....dark and broody, almost a parody of itself at this point. They need something like they did at the beginning of Flash on Tuesday, everybody going out and having some fun. It's all relationship drama between all the characters, flashbacks to the magic island or everybody trying to figure out how to get Damien Darhk. There's not really much else going on, nothing in the way of either relief or catharsis week-to-week.

But I still watch and I still like...
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 03:46 PM 03-25-2016
I still watch Arrow and mostly like it, even if Ollie is a stone cold idiot. The writers kinda do need to get their shit together. But I'm still a fan.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:15 PM 03-25-2016
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
I still watch Arrow and mostly like it, even if Ollie is a stone cold idiot. The writers kinda do need to get their shit together. But I'm still a fan.
Oliver needs to quit pining for Felicity and be a badass fucker again.
[Reply]
007 04:19 PM 03-25-2016
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I think the problem with Arrow right now is that Flash is doing what Flash does so much better. Arrow is just....dark and broody, almost a parody of itself at this point. They need something like they did at the beginning of Flash on Tuesday, everybody going out and having some fun. It's all relationship drama between all the characters, flashbacks to the magic island or everybody trying to figure out how to get Damien Darhk. There's not really much else going on, nothing in the way of either relief or catharsis week-to-week.

But I still watch and I still like...
I honestly don't understand why they insist on continuing the past story on the side. At this point the present is enough story.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:50 PM 03-25-2016
I honestly don't understand why they insist on continuing the past story on the side. At this point the present is enough story.
Yeah...I don't get it either
[Reply]
JD10367 06:11 PM 03-26-2016
The problem with "Arrow" is that ultimately Green Arrow isn't that interesting of a character. He's Bruce Wayne with a bow. In the early comics his weaponry was Green Lantern level buffoonery (GL would make a giant green fist, GA would have a "boxing arrow"). In the later comics his dislike for Superman mirrored Batman's. The TV show has basically been Batmanized and they're running out of places to take it.

The chicks are fucking hot, though.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:18 PM 03-26-2016
Originally Posted by JD10367:
The problem with "Arrow" is that ultimately Green Arrow isn't that interesting of a character. He's Bruce Wayne with a bow. In the early comics his weaponry was Green Lantern level buffoonery (GL would make a giant green fist, GA would have a "boxing arrow"). In the later comics his dislike for Superman mirrored Batman's. The TV show has basically been Batmanized and they're running out of places to take it.

The chicks are fucking hot, though.
Yep...Felicity's bum ftw Laurel looks better now but season 1 was fire
[Reply]
Page 33 of 41
« First < 232930313233 34353637 > Last »
Up