ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 108
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>THE COUNTDOWN to the NFL TRADE DEADLINE THREAD - Tues. Oct. 29th @ 4:00p Eastern Time
arrowheadnation 10:18 AM 10-08-2019
I figured I would create one location to house all of the breaking news, rumors, pessimism, despair, helplessness, frustration, and of course optimism leading up to the 2019 NFL Trade Deadline on:

Tuesday, October 29th @ 4:00p Eastern Time

3 weeks from today! We all have ideas of what the Chiefs need so I won't go into that, but hopefully this day will come and go with better results than last year for us.
[Reply]
Buckweath 10:49 AM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I know the pass D has been okay but I still think corner could help a lot. If there’s anything decent available.

IF the run defense truly tightens up, the pass D will be tested more...
Absolutely. A good CB would help a lot.

Often, the offensive or defensive unit will go through good phases and bad phases in a season and in this case, I'm really not sure the Run D moving forward will be worse than the pass D.

I'd look to grab a good CB first and foremost.

Ward's improvement has helped but adding a good CB could go a long way towards making the defense an above-average unit.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:51 AM 10-21-2019
Ramsey was about to be a Chief just like Earl Thomas. That’s twice now Veach has messed this up
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 10:51 AM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Ramsey was about to be a Chief just like Earl Thomas. That’s twice now Veach has messed this up
Dude can you read for real? Jacksonville didn’t want him in KC
[Reply]
tatorhog 10:52 AM 10-21-2019
Nah, I'm glad he didn't pay what the Rams did.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:53 AM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
Dude can you read for real? Jacksonville didn’t want him in KC
He wanted to be here and Veach offered what Jax was wanting
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 10:53 AM 10-21-2019
Are you really this dumb?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:54 AM 10-21-2019
I thought ubeja would be a slam dunk for worst poster of 2019, but penbrook is making a very strong push.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 10:54 AM 10-21-2019

• One team I know would have like to have been in the mix that didn’t get a call from the Jaguars at the wire: the Chiefs. I’m told that Kansas City was very interested in Ramsey, but the Jaguars had no desire to send him there (both because it’s an AFC team, and their picks are likely to be very low). I also have heard that KC was right at the top of Ramsey’s list of preferred destinations. Ramsey gave Jacksonville five teams that he wanted to be traded to: the Rams, Chiefs, Ravens, Eagles and Raiders.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:55 AM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
• One team I know would have like to have been in the mix that didn’t get a call from the Jaguars at the wire: the Chiefs. I’m told that Kansas City was very interested in Ramsey, but the Jaguars had no desire to send him there (both because it’s an AFC team, and their picks are likely to be very low). I also have heard that KC was right at the top of Ramsey’s list of preferred destinations. Ramsey gave Jacksonville five teams that he wanted to be traded to: the Rams, Chiefs, Ravens, Eagles and Raiders.

Jalen Ramsey wanted to go to the #Chiefs and the team was ready to deal for him. But the Jags refused. https://t.co/ooDlLu034c

— Arrowhead Addict (@ArrowheadAddict) October 21, 2019

[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 10:55 AM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I thought ubeja would be a slam dunk for worst poster of 2019, but penbrook is making a very strong push.
He really is.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:56 AM 10-21-2019
According to Albert Breer of Sports Illustrated, the Chiefs were high on Ramsey and were willing to deal the required picks in order to get him. As for Ramsey, he’d already listed the Chiefs as one of five preferred destinations in the NFL for a potential deal. That means the player wanted it, the team wanted it and the price was right. The Jags just weren’t ready to potentially face Ramsey within the AFC just yet.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 10:56 AM 10-21-2019
JFC you really are dumb read that BUT THE JAGS REFUSED
[Reply]
RunKC 10:56 AM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by Buckweath:
Absolutely. A good CB would help a lot.

Often, the offensive or defensive unit will go through good phases and bad phases in a season and in this case, I'm really not sure the Run D moving forward will be worse than the pass D.

I'd look to grab a good CB first and foremost.

Ward's improvement has helped but adding a good CB could go a long way towards making the defense an above-average unit.
Good corners are like QB’s and tackles. Good ones are very rarely available and if they are, you’re going to have to overpay massively to get one (ahem Rams).

At this point the corner market is dry, but this offseason has a very long list of solid starters as well as a draft that is said to be rich in corners.

I’d like to get a decent vet and draft one early.
[Reply]
O.city 11:01 AM 10-21-2019
I'll just draft one and sign a decent vet and keep developing. As much as I like Ramsey (he's a badass) that's just a lot to give up.
[Reply]
KC Hawks 11:02 AM 10-21-2019
Penbrook doesn't even know what he's arguing. It's fucking bizarre.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 108
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Up