ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Rise of Mahomes IV: The Reidemption
Hammock Parties 11:01 AM 05-06-2023
After losing Super Bowl LV and an AFC Championship, Patrick Mahomes rises above all his doubters to become the greatest quarterback in football.

[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:18 AM 05-07-2023
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Yeah words can't describe how well that was done. We all love Pat and the Chiefs but to put that vid together by researching and including/weaving all the talking head doubters into how the season played out was just brilliance.

Someone should figure out a way to get that to Pat. Maybe he could get Clay a chance to beat the drum.

Great job sir.
Just checked and already viewed by the local KC TV media that's in our groups. One major radio drive time person. These media types always try to stay current on what is interesting to Chief fans.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:38 AM 05-07-2023
Watching it for the 3rd time. So f'n good!
[Reply]
Bowser 08:47 AM 05-07-2023
That's undeniably your fucking masterpiece. Well done, bro. Wow.
[Reply]
Cheater5 09:01 AM 05-07-2023
Tried to give you rep but it wouldn’t let me hit you again.

Regardless— CP is fortunate to have you. Incredible work.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:50 AM 05-07-2023
Originally Posted by 007:
Tron Legacy for the superbowl was fucking perfect.
i needed an electronic segue back into the blade runner music...very fine, indeed!

also, the first part of that track (during the SB leadup) is featured in every rise of mahomes video dating back to the O.G. :-)

also speaking of blade runner...i almost put mahomes head on the unicorn from blade runner when colin cowherd started talking about unicorns during the 2nd denver game...oh and when he started talking about salt i wanted to mahomesize salt bae sprinkling shit....but i was like meh
[Reply]
JPH83 02:06 PM 05-07-2023
Outstanding. Just so f***ing good man, kudos Watching those clips of Skip and thinking about Mahomes ramming it down his throat the whole year is beautiful. What a year.
[Reply]
Graystoke 06:00 PM 05-07-2023
Magnum Opus
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 06:06 PM 05-07-2023
How much did you have to pay TEX for that epic no scream at the Tyreek Hill trade?
[Reply]
LoneWolf 06:52 PM 05-07-2023
Clay, I’ve given you a ton of shit on here over the years and I imagine there will be times in the future that will still happen, but the quality of this video is outstanding. I can’t imagine how many hours you put into this. Thank you!!
[Reply]
Hoover 07:13 PM 05-07-2023
I'm only half way thought this.

Two thoughts.

1. Its glorious.

2. More Skyy Moore highlights than I thought there would be.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:19 PM 05-07-2023
Originally Posted by Hoover:

Two thoughts.

1. Its glorious.

Same with me. I can see why people are up on Sky. I also was reminded on JuJu's toughness and I'm hoping we have a replacement for it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:23 PM 05-07-2023
Originally Posted by Hoover:

Two thoughts.

1. Its glorious.

there was a great catch vs BUF and another vs LAC that didnt fit the narrative
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:27 PM 05-07-2023
That was really special, Clay. Thanks endlessly for all of that.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:51 PM 05-07-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Clay, I’ve given you a ton of shit on here over the years and I imagine there will be times in the future that will still happen, but the quality of this video is outstanding. I can’t imagine how many hours you put into this. Thank you!!

[Reply]
PHOG 08:39 PM 05-07-2023
That is really really great work. Congrats! And thanks for the chance to watch it.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up