ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 30
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Khalen Saunders Thread*****
Aspengc8 09:17 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by gonefishin53:
I'm shocked that Veach drafted a DT this high but I've loved this player since I watched him in Sr. Bowl practice. I know this sounds crazy, but I wonder if this could set up a Jones for Patrick Peterson trade.
lol you dont trade the second best DT in the league.
[Reply]
-King- 10:16 PM 04-26-2019
I'm shocked that Veach drafted a DT this high but I've loved this player since I watched him in Sr. Bowl practice. I know this sounds crazy, but I wonder if this could set up a Jones for Patrick Peterson trade.
I'd be all for that. Then trade Mahomes for Kittles for our TE2 and we'd be set.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:25 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
I'd be all for that. Then trade Mahomes for Kittles for our TE2 and we'd be set.
I like your creativity :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:11 PM 04-27-2019
I know this sounds crazy, but I wonder if this could set up a Jones for Patrick Peterson trade.
Wow.

This is literally the absolute worst suggestion I've ever seen on this board.. and Laz once wondered why we couldn't just plug Eric Berry in at OLB to replace Houston.
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:18 PM 04-26-2019
This dude seems like a beast!
[Reply]
Best22 09:21 PM 04-26-2019
Initial thoughts on our defense:

DLine: Strong
LB: Poor
S: Good
CB: Meh, needs more depth

Good work so far, Veach
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:23 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Best22:
Initial thoughts on our defense:

DLine: Strong
LB: Poor
S: Good
CB: Meh, needs more depth
Good work so far, Veach
Let’s get Peterson and mark the defense rebuilt.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:48 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
This dude seems like a beast!
I watched his highlights and he looks like a first rounder and does backflips.

I think the Chiefs are finally tired of teams running on them.

Bold pick. Our D line is looking freaking incredible and nasty.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:20 PM 04-26-2019
I'd love to see him do that flip in the endzone after a sack/strip/fumble recovery/TD.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:22 PM 04-26-2019
Nadi and Jones can’t play every snap. Great addition to the D.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:25 PM 04-26-2019
You'll notice NDSU "trying" to block this guy. I had to watch UNI "try" to block this guy. He's the real deal.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:26 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
You'll notice NDSU "trying" to block this guy. I had to watch UNI "try" to block this guy. He's the real deal.
They showed him manhandling Bradbury (who went 18th overall to Minny) at the Senior Bowl on NFLN.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:38 PM 04-26-2019
Per the Athlon Sports draft magazine,

He’s gone viral with his backflips, showing that he is an NFL caliber athlete at 320 pounds. Saunders dominated FCS competition. Built like a wrecking ball, playing with excellent balance and the ability to battle through traffic. Burst at the snap is good, allowing him to get penetration as a one gap defender. Surprisingly fluid athlete with the lateral movement to cover multiple gaps and eat up blocks

A scrappy, upfield disruptor type... I like it
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:40 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Per the Athlon Sports draft magazine,

He’s gone viral with his backflips, showing that he is an NFL caliber athlete at 320 pounds. Saunders dominated FCS competition. Built like a wrecking ball, playing with excellent balance and the ability to battle through traffic. Burst at the snap is good, allowing him to get penetration as a one gap defender. Surprisingly fluid athlete with the lateral movement to cover multiple gaps and eat up blocks

A scrappy, upfield disruptor type... I like it
Warren Sapp. But bigger.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:47 PM 04-26-2019
Can you imagine the rush packages you can put together out of this d-line group?

Dude.

Saunders and Jones inside are going to destroy interior lines.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 30
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up