ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 233
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:54 PM 08-22-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch:
He also engages far better. Daquix or whatever name he goes by is just strange. Rfaulk will actually have a legit conversation if you're chatting outside of football, and he's capable of both dishing and taking abuse. As far as rival fans go, he's pretty far up there.
Rfaulk is a good guy. I don’t understand why his rep is red but DiqLix is green. Rfaulk can keep up with us here at CP. Respect for him, even if he’s trolling sometimes.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 07:54 PM 08-22-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I get it. The Bengals need some success.

But what’s Joey’s excuse?
Simple. I'm a snack.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 07:56 PM 08-22-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Rfaulk is a good guy. I don’t understand why his rep is red but DiqLix is green. Rfaulk can keep up with us here at CP. Respect for him, even if he’s trolling sometimes.
When you dig yourself a really, really deep hole, it takes a while to climb out, homie. :-)
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 08:08 PM 08-22-2023
I don't think the Bils or any team is ready for what KC is about to dish out.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:12 PM 08-22-2023
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
I don't think the Bils or any team is ready for what KC is about to dish out.
I can think of one.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:17 PM 08-22-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
I can think of one.
But…. Your LT….
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:23 PM 08-22-2023
BUF is going to have a hard time winning their division if Diggs doesn't play. Never mind the AFC.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:46 PM 08-22-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
But…. Your LT….
I was just thinking earlier today how annoying it is that the Bengals get a QB like Burrow and they just throw guys in there like 'this should do' while teams like KC, Philly, Balt and LAC try and build actual walls right away in front of their franchise QBs.

We'll see how the annual tweak goes this year...
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:32 PM 08-22-2023
I was just thinking earlier today how annoying it is that the Bengals get a QB like Burrow and they just throw guys in there like 'this should do' while teams like KC, Philly, Balt and LAC try and build actual walls right away in front of their franchise QBs.

We'll see how the annual tweak goes this year...
You guys ever draft any OL brah?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:26 PM 08-22-2023
Bills take the Ass Fucking Concussion this season

-damn, that's rough
[Reply]
rfaulk34 11:22 PM 08-22-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You guys ever draft any OL brah?
Yeah, but they've been really bad at it. Really bad.

Could have re-signed Andrew Whitworth but they thought he was getting too old, so they drafted big time busts Cedic Ogbuehi and Jake Fisher in 2015 and let Whit go to LAR, play 5 more years, win a ship and stamp his ticket to Canton.

Drafted:
Billy Price in '18
Jonah Williams in '19
Jackson Carman in '21
Cordell Volson in '22

Picked up guys like Bobby Hart, Quinton Spain, Eric Winston and Cordy Glenn through FA and trades. All shit other than average play by Williams and Spain.

Last year they signed Alex Cappa and Ted Karras and they've been solid, as well as La'el Collins who's average on a good day. This year, they picked up OBj and moved Williams to RT.

This will be the "best" line (if they stay healthy) that Burrow has had and if they can just be average, i'll be happy.
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 12:07 AM 08-23-2023
Nah, us or Cincy.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:20 AM 08-23-2023
13 seconds

Wide right.
[Reply]
kcjoker 01:28 AM 08-23-2023
Bill's fans.....

[Reply]
tredadda 08:41 AM 08-23-2023
Yeah, but they've been really bad at it. Really bad.

Could have re-signed Andrew Whitworth but they thought he was getting too old, so they drafted big time busts Cedic Ogbuehi and Jake Fisher in 2015 and let Whit go to LAR, play 5 more years, win a ship and stamp his ticket to Canton.

Drafted:
Billy Price in '18
Jonah Williams in '19
Jackson Carman in '21
Cordell Volson in '22

Picked up guys like Bobby Hart, Quinton Spain, Eric Winston and Cordy Glenn through FA and trades. All shit other than average play by Williams and Spain.

Last year they signed Alex Cappa and Ted Karras and they've been solid, as well as La'el Collins who's average on a good day. This year, they picked up OBj and moved Williams to RT.

This will be the "best" line (if they stay healthy) that Burrow has had and if they can just be average, i'll be happy.
That's a name I have not heard in an age.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 233
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Up