ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 104
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid appreciation thread
Hammock Parties 10:51 PM 10-01-2018
The guy could easily have tried to pump his superstar QB by throwing on the goal line at the end of the game.

He did the smart thing and pounded it three times for the fucking win.

Word to your mother, Pete Carroll.

Oh, and he has mind control over the AFC West. 18-1 in his last 19.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:24 PM 01-08-2022
Originally Posted by seamonster:
Without Andy Reid the game of football would be different. One of the signs of an all time great.
This is such a great way of looking at it. Both in Philly and here his teams were cores of the conference. Always in the mix, always in the big games. He took over the NFC East and the AFC West. He left a dent in the fabric of the sport.

He is an amazing football mind. What he has done is just plain amazing.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:25 PM 01-08-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This isn't even a reality anymore. Chiefs get 3-6 yards on these plays usually.
So is the rigged game plan working or not? Asking for the Planet.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:26 PM 01-08-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
So is the rigged game plan working or not? Asking for the Planet.
Its working for the NFL. Chargers at Chiefs is still a go right now.
[Reply]
tk13 10:29 PM 01-16-2022
Two stats after tonight:

-Reid now has as many playoff wins with the Chiefs (8) as every other Chiefs coach combined.

-He moved by himself into 4th place all time in playoff wins (18). Only guys ahead of him now are Belichick, Landry and Shula. He's only one win behind Shula and two behind Landry so they're within reach.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:33 PM 01-16-2022
GOAT chiefs coach top 10 NFL coach maybe top 5
[Reply]
louie aguiar 10:35 PM 01-16-2022
Andy Reid is a genius. We’re lucky to have him
[Reply]
-King- 10:35 PM 01-16-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I'm assuming you're talking about all time and not active? Cause active, at worst I'd put him at 2, and seeing the way Belichick coached last night...
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:40 PM 01-16-2022
Agreed.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:16 AM 01-19-2022
Andy Reid is the only NFL head coach to win 5 or more postseason games with two different teams.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 01:04 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Andy Reid is a genius. We’re lucky to have him
Yes. I especially loved how the team was just going through the motions like zombies in the first quarter of the wildcard, and to get things going, what did Andy do?

Did he gather the boys for a fiery speech? No.

Did he call up a special play designed for our top playmakers? Again friends, No.

Andy Reid displayed his genius to the world by putting a wildcat play together run by a guy who is not only barely trusted to return kicks, but had never taken a wildcat snap all season in Mecole Hardman that resulted in 2 fumbles on the same play and was returned for a td by the best unit on the other team.

Brilliant.

This was the ice cold bucket of water to the face of the sleeping Chiefs offense.

From this point forward, Patrick Mahomes was an unstoppable killing machine on the field, firing 5 td passes in 10:30 game time.

The Bills defense will be totally mind ****ed this Sunday. Are we really playing well?

Or are we falling into another Andy Reid trap that engages the hyperdrive on that offense?

Should we even try to force a turnover?

Dear GOD man!

Is this pant shitting Andy Reid doing this, or cold calculating devious, treacherous Andy Reid giving us one play in exchange for bitch slapping his offense out of a stupor after which we will be completely destroyed?!

Sleep on that, Bills.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:02 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I want to complain about the 1st down run up the middle for minimal to no gains that seems to be the choice on about 60% of the first down snaps. But that could be part of the pre ordained NFL rigged game plan.
2 things:

1) The chiefs do that less frequently than almost any team in the league. I think it's something like 70% of their 'competitive' 1st down plays are passes.

2) They still do it too often. I'd run on 1st down maybe twice a game just to keep teams honest. That's really all it would take.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:03 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
2 things:

1) The chiefs do that less frequently than almost any team in the league. I think it's something like 70% of their 'competitive' 1st down plays are passes.

2) They still do it too often. I'd run on 1st down maybe twice a game just to keep teams honest. That's really all it would take.
This season, almost 70% of their plays are passes, period. Only Tampa throws the ball more.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:03 PM 01-19-2022
He was top 10 BEFORE he won a Super Bowl.

He's in the top 5 now.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:06 PM 01-19-2022
Andy Reid is the best coach in Chiefs history. I know Stram is an all-time great but with his history in Philly and what he's done in KC, Andy just has more "feathers" in his cap.

And right now, he's easily top 2-3 in terms of active NFL coaches. I'd put him right up there with Bill.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:09 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
This season, almost 70% of their plays are passes, period. Only Tampa throws the ball more.
A hair over 62% of their plays are passes. 5th or 6th in the league depending on the source you use.

Their first down pass percentage is virtually identical at right at 62% though they move down in the rankings a bit there. They're 9th in pass% on first down. It's about where they were last year as well.

I'd like to see them leading the league in that stat every season. There's just not a good argument for first down runs apart from blatant tendency breakers or the occasional RPO decision.
[Reply]
Page 66 of 104
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076 > Last »
Up