ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 161 of 240
« First < 61111151157158159160161 162163164165171211 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:52 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
Absolutely.
Honestly once the score was 31-24 I just don't think it was happening, even if he does go for it and get it.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:52 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
If Reid goes for that 4th down and we don't get it, I'm not blaming Andy.

I'd have applauded him given the state of the reeling D and who was the opposing QB. It's all about momentum. I knew KC wasn't getting that ball back.

This.

Originally Posted by JakeF:
He's been doing the same thing his entire career.

His brilliant offensive mind gets his team in a position to win. His stupid Head Coaching mind will do it's best to **** it up.

Don't forget the undisciplined team he's created. That comes from practices, meetings and general attitude. Teams take after their coaches and Andy Reid is a friendly, good-hearted ... sloppy, undisciplined coach.

I also his recent family issues have made him rethink his priorities. He wants to help his son Britt develop a career. He wants his job to be pleasant and enjoyable. Things that come before winning a Super Bowl. JMO
And this.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:53 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
If we don't get it whatever. At least we tried to tie the game with our best weapon, which was still the offense.
I agree, but there are many unreasonable idiots that would’ve bitched about the playcall.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:54 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Great.

We'll lose next week vs Vikings, beat Oakland, then go to NE, beat them there, and wind up going 9-7 and home for the playoffs.

Classic Reid.

Classic Andy.
Classic Andy goes 0-4 in december and usually misses the playoffs?

Get off the paint man. Breathing that shit is bad for your health.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:54 PM 10-27-2019
Honestly once the score was 31-24 I just don't think it was happening, even if he does go for it and get it.
He didn't care about winning that game.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:54 PM 10-27-2019
He didn't care about winning that game.
Now you're just being a baby.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 10:56 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I agree, but there are many unreasonable idiots that would’ve bitched about the playcall.
You aren't wrong. At the end of the season if this month screws us somehow it will be the Ind and hou losses that have me shaking my head, not this one.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 10:56 PM 10-27-2019
As I said in another thread, if he had gotten it, and we scored, he would have kicked an xp to tie instead of 2 to win and we would have lost anyway.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:57 PM 10-27-2019
Great.

We'll lose next week vs Vikings, beat Oakland, then go to NE, beat them there, and wind up going 9-7 and home for the playoffs.

Classic Reid.

Classic Andy.
This team will finish 11-5 at worst.

Take that to the bank.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 10:57 PM 10-27-2019
And they would have been as wrong as Reid was tonight. Difference being they aren't NFL coaches.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:57 PM 10-27-2019
Classic Andy goes 0-4 in december and usually misses the playoffs?

Get off the paint man. Breathing that shit is bad for your health.
You're right.

We aren't beating the Patriots.

Or the Bears.

Or the Raiders.

Probably not the Titans or even the Chargers.

That run defense was atrocious.

And gave up nearly 200 yards receiving to a RB.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:58 PM 10-27-2019
I’m not saying you in particular, but if we went for it and didn’t get it, a lot of these same people would be bitching about the playcall as opposed to the decision to go for it.
Aren’t you the same gutless loser who posted that you were too much of a bandwagoning bitch to watch the Chiefs-Denver game because you assumed it would be a loss?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:58 PM 10-27-2019
You're right.

We aren't beating the Patriots.

Or the Bears.

Or the Raiders.

Probably not the Titans or even the Chargers.

That run defense was atrocious.

And gave up nearly 200 yards receiving to a RB.
You are really stupid.

Two weeks ago you thought the Broncos were going to boatrace this team.

11-5
[Reply]
lcarus 10:59 PM 10-27-2019
I knew with 99% certainty when we punted with 5 minutes and change left in the game, it was over. I personally would have gone for it without hestitation.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:59 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This team will finish 11-5 at worst.

Take that to the bank.
With this run defense?

We'll have 5 losses in 2 weeks.
[Reply]
Page 161 of 240
« First < 61111151157158159160161 162163164165171211 > Last »
Up