ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>So many guys had great games today.
Rain Man 10:02 PM 01-24-2021
It's hard to pick a guy who stood out the most.

Breeland was shutting down everything.

Jones was dominating the line, and he psychologically damaged a bunch of their players.

Mahomes was Mahomes.

Tyreek was terrorizing the backfield of the Bills.

Kelce had a season's worth of catches.

Our offensive line was solving injury problems left and right and playing well.

Sneed was Sneed, even if he didn't know that for a little while. And then Fenton came in for him with no dropoff.

This team has no weaknesses. The only thing they have to fear is fear itself. And they don't fear fear at all.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:32 PM 01-24-2021
How about the run defense? It’s been a long time since we bitched about that.

Josh Allen was literally their entire run game and most of that came from pressure.

The Chiefs absolutely shut down the Bills running backs. They suck and all, but still. Great job.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:33 PM 01-24-2021
The entire defense was phenomenal. Hard to complain about much tonight.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:35 PM 01-24-2021
Veach is building a monster secondary.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:36 PM 01-24-2021
The long catch and run by Tyreek might be the best pure YAC play he's ever made.

I don't think I've ever seen him clown so many fools all at once.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:39 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
Pringle was solid.
He always is.

Wylie played great on a bum wheel.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:44 PM 01-24-2021
D Williams still grinding out those tough yards.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:44 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The long catch and run by Tyreek might be the best pure YAC play he's ever made.

I don't think I've ever seen him clown so many fools all at once.
Dude Tyreek was just full of juice tonight. You could tell he could hardly contain himself. He just wanted to juke some fools.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:52 PM 01-24-2021
At some point they showed Tyreek's stats in the 2nd half and it kind of floored me.... didn't he have all of like 2 catches in the first half?

He had an incredible 2nd half.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:56 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
At some point they showed Tyreek's stats in the 2nd half and it kind of floored me.... didn't he have all of like 2 catches in the first half?

He had an incredible 2nd half.
Kelce was destroying them the first half, so the Bills probably adjusted for that. As a result, Tyreek ended up available for a lot of those intermediate passes. And once he hits top speed.... well good luck with that LOL.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:57 PM 01-24-2021
Mecole Hardman redeemed himself after his fuck up muffed punt.
[Reply]
-King- 11:02 PM 01-24-2021
I'm trying to think of a better team win we've had than this (against a good opponent so games like vs the Jets don't count) and it's really hard.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:05 PM 01-24-2021
I never thought I'd say this, but...

I think you've got to extend Hitchens. He's literally placing everyone. dude is like an extension of the coaching staff.
[Reply]
tk13 11:09 PM 01-24-2021
The offense gets about 95% of the headlines and for good reasons because it's historic. But what Veach did with this defense is truly great. He completely turned over the defense and it's young and physical with some depth. Our secondary was just amazing today. Breeland, Ward, Fenton, Sneed, Thornhill, Sorensen, Mathieu.

It's the difference between building a legit contender and wasting Aaron Rodgers prime with bottom feeder defenses.
[Reply]
cdcox 11:14 PM 01-24-2021
Amazing contributions from the whole team: Thornhill, Jones, Clark, Breeland, HB, Ward, Fenton, Sorensen, SNEED, Kelce, the whole OL!, Williams, Hill, Pringle, Harrison the Keeker, Hardman, and Mahomes. Probably leaving out a few, but it was a total team win. Great job by Andy and his entire coaching staff.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:17 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Kelce was destroying them the first half, so the Bills probably adjusted for that. As a result, Tyreek ended up available for a lot of those intermediate passes. And once he hits top speed.... well good luck with that LOL.
Yep, that shit was available all... night... long.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up