ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 26
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Where you at, Bills bitches?
siberian khatru 09:04 PM 01-24-2021
EAT SHIT
[Reply]
siberian khatru 09:40 PM 01-24-2021
Seriously, what did the refs gift us?
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 09:40 PM 01-24-2021
Seriously, I hope the Bills fans get home okay. The weather is supposed to get bad quick
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 09:40 PM 01-24-2021
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 09:40 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
Seriously, I hope the Bills fans get home okay. The weather is supposed to get bad quick
Fuck 'em.
[Reply]
PHOG 09:40 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by AROD3024:
Jerk offs! This forum is full of jerk offs. When you lose it’s the refs and every other excuse under the sun. When the refs hand you call after call, it’s we are the best and F U. You guys are sad and pathetic. Lmao. What TB and Brady is going to do to you will be amazing to watch. And I will be back to call you jerk offs out. But of course, when you lose, you’ll blame refs or something else. Watch this game again. And be unbiased if that’s even possible cause you’re all jerk off homers, but watch the ref call you got all game.... You can’t honestly tell me this game wasn’t given to you. No way you can’t say it honestly.... but then again, you won’t be honest, cause you’re all jerk off homers... enjoy this win that was given to you..... LoL that’s some way to win. LoL
Go back home with your loser of a whiny bitch ass team. :-):-):-)
[Reply]
chiefforlife 09:40 PM 01-24-2021
Jerk offs! This forum is full of jerk offs. When you lose it’s the refs and every other excuse under the sun. When the refs hand you call after call, it’s we are the best and F U. You guys are sad and pathetic. Lmao. What TB and Brady is going to do to you will be amazing to watch. And I will be back to call you jerk offs out. But of course, when you lose, you’ll blame refs or something else. Watch this game again. And be unbiased if that’s even possible cause you’re all jerk off homers, but watch the ref call you got all game.... You can’t honestly tell me this game wasn’t given to you. No way you can’t say it honestly.... but then again, you won’t be honest, cause you’re all jerk off homers... enjoy this win that was given to you..... LoL that’s some way to win. LoL
What the fuck are you talking about? Seriously what calls are you referring to?

I cant think of any controversial calls, certainly none that would have reversed the ass whooping you just got.

Dont be such a pussy. Now you want Brady to somehow avenge you?

What a sore loser.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:41 PM 01-24-2021
come at the king....

via GIFER

[Reply]
siberian khatru 09:41 PM 01-24-2021
I’ll give him this much: At least he showed up
[Reply]
kccrow 09:42 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
What the fuck are you talking about? Seriously what calls are you referring to?

I cant think of any controversial calls, certainly none that would have reversed the ass whooping you just got.

Dont be such a pussy. Now you want Brady to somehow avenge you?

What a sore loser.
Brady is the one they are used to watching win. It's natural for them.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:42 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
He's entertaining, though. :-)

So pissed about his team getting their shit pushed in that he'll root for Brady in two weeks.

Think about that. A Bills fan so miserable and unhinged that he's going to root for Tom Brady against anybody. He's like a battered wife.
Woah.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:42 PM 01-24-2021
Dumbest fan base to show up here in years.

Go back to your frat party, maybe learn a thing or two about football.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 09:42 PM 01-24-2021
Alright so, I know you guys are new to the playoffs and it's been awhile, but here's some info. Typically the refs don't call penalties in man-to-man coverage unless there's some obvious holding or PI. If that's what you're crying about, looking for easy, cheap PI calls to move the chains, guess what? It's not gonna happen.

The Chris Jones punch should've been called, I'll give you that. But outside of that? Total beatdown. Your defense was paper thin. Your heroic messiah Josh Allen (supposedly better than Mahomes) folded under pressure. And then you guys started throwing punches while being down 3 scores. Only pussy ass bitches do that. That's your team. Better luck next time.
[Reply]
Graystoke 09:43 PM 01-24-2021
Cool story
[Reply]
Frazod 09:43 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Woah.
I'm guessing he's dove headfirst into one table too many. :-)
[Reply]
MeaTy The Pimp 09:48 PM 01-24-2021
Wow, this cocksucker whines almost as badly as the 49ers fans after the last superbowl...
[Reply]
Page 7 of 26
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up