ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 26
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Where you at, Bills bitches?
siberian khatru 09:04 PM 01-24-2021
EAT SHIT
[Reply]
siberian khatru 09:36 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by AROD3024:
Jerk offs! This forum is full of jerk offs. When you lose it’s the refs and every other excuse under the sun. When the refs hand you call after call, it’s we are the best and F U. You guys are sad and pathetic. Lmao. What TB and Brady is going to do to you will be amazing to watch. And I will be back to call you jerk offs out. But of course, when you lose, you’ll blame refs or something else. Watch this game again. And be unbiased if that’s even possible cause you’re all jerk off homers, but watch the ref call you got all game.... You can’t honestly tell me this game wasn’t given to you. No way you can’t say it honestly....
Congrats, you’re the worst troll in the history of Chiefs Planet. Pathetic doesn’t even begin to describe it.
[Reply]
warpaint* 09:36 PM 01-24-2021
Jerk offs! This forum is full of jerk offs. When you lose it’s the refs and every other excuse under the sun. When the refs hand you call after call, it’s we are the best and F U. You guys are sad and pathetic. Lmao. What TB and Brady is going to do to you will be amazing to watch. And I will be back to call you jerk offs out. But of course, when you lose, you’ll blame refs or something else. Watch this game again. And be unbiased if that’s even possible cause you’re all jerk off homers, but watch the ref call you got all game.... You can’t honestly tell me this game wasn’t given to you. No way you can’t say it honestly.... but then again, you won’t be honest, cause you’re all jerk off homers... enjoy this win that was given to you..... LoL that’s some way to win. LoL
Bless your heart.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 09:36 PM 01-24-2021
Jerk offs! This forum is full of jerk offs. When you lose it’s the refs and every other excuse under the sun. When the refs hand you call after call, it’s we are the best and F U. You guys are sad and pathetic. Lmao. What TB and Brady is going to do to you will be amazing to watch. And I will be back to call you jerk offs out. But of course, when you lose, you’ll blame refs or something else. Watch this game again. And be unbiased if that’s even possible cause you’re all jerk off homers, but watch the ref call you got all game.... You can’t honestly tell me this game wasn’t given to you. No way you can’t say it honestly....
Call after call? It sucks to get this far and lose but at least have a semi plausible excuse...
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:37 PM 01-24-2021
Jerk offs! This forum is full of jerk offs. When you lose it’s the refs and every other excuse under the sun. When the refs hand you call after call, it’s we are the best and F U. You guys are sad and pathetic. Lmao. What TB and Brady is going to do to you will be amazing to watch. And I will be back to call you jerk offs out. But of course, when you lose, you’ll blame refs or something else. Watch this game again. And be unbiased if that’s even possible cause you’re all jerk off homers, but watch the ref call you got all game.... You can’t honestly tell me this game wasn’t given to you. No way you can’t say it honestly.... but then again, you won’t be honest, cause you’re all jerk off homers... enjoy this win that was given to you..... LoL that’s some way to win. LoL
There were like 2 fucking calls dude.

But do you man.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:37 PM 01-24-2021
what nonsense are you talking?!

And we've already beaten Tompa Brady too.

The refs? What kind of loser blames the refs when you lose by two scores after being spotted 9?

That's pathetic man. Really pathetic.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:37 PM 01-24-2021
Your team sucks. Learn to live with it.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:37 PM 01-24-2021
How about instead of being a whiny little bitch why don't you show us what calls we got I mean like you said the only reason we got 38 points were the refs

3/32 yards for the Chiefs
4/38 yards for the Bills but yeah it was the refs you fucking clown
[Reply]
Danguardace 09:38 PM 01-24-2021
C'mon dude cant blame the refs this was a beat down
[Reply]
rukiddingme 09:38 PM 01-24-2021
I'm confused... when do we lose exactly?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:38 PM 01-24-2021
what a twat!
[Reply]
Frazod 09:38 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Congrats, you’re the worst troll in the history of Chiefs Planet. Pathetic doesn’t even begin to describe it.
He's entertaining, though. :-)

So pissed about his team getting their shit pushed in that he'll root for Brady in two weeks.

Think about that. A Bills fan so miserable and unhinged that he's going to root for Tom Brady against anybody. He's like a battered wife.
[Reply]
arrwheader 09:39 PM 01-24-2021
EAT FUCKING SHIT AND DIE YOU STUPID COCKSUCKER'S

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
eDave 09:39 PM 01-24-2021
This is good stuff. :-)

What a bitch.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:39 PM 01-24-2021
what is dude even talking about with the ref thing? Like I don't I seriously don't have any idea what the hell he's even referencing.
[Reply]
kccrow 09:39 PM 01-24-2021
How many holding calls did your team get away with tonight? I can't count them on two hands. A few OPIs on Diggs went uncalled. The roughing on Mahomes clearly going out of bounds that went uncalled. You got your ass handed to you in a game the refs let them play. Not sorry. Suck it up buttercup.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 26
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up