ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 24
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fisher has a Achilles injury
ShowtimeSBMVP 08:36 PM 01-24-2021

T Eric Fisher is out with an achilles injury.

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) January 25, 2021

tough break for Chiefs and Fisher. They'll play in Super Bowl without either starting tackle. https://t.co/O4KR9KJ65r

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) January 25, 2021

[Reply]
YontsRBake 11:49 AM 01-25-2021
We got even the slightest possibility of Schwartz coming back for the SB? Haven't kept up with his injury news.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:50 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Mentioned this in the draft subforum...Jason Peters would be a nice stop gap LT. He’s old but he’s still in great shape and would really only be needed for 1 season at the most. Fisher could possibly be back by November or December.

He’s an Andy Reid guy. Andy did trade for him in Philly. Bet he’d love the chance to be here with Andy and Patrick.
:-) - me too!
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:51 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Prince Tega Wanogho is a wildcard here, lots of people thought he had second round talent, his medicals killed him.
I think Rankin is more of a possibility than anyone else on the roster at this point.

Let's face it: Reid has had a Merry-Go-Round of an offensive line since arriving in KC back in 2013 and all the Chiefs have done is win.

Fish has been well above average for most of his career at Left Tackle but the Chiefs won a bunch of games last year in route to the Super Bowl with Cam Erving at Left Tackle, so I'm not concerned in the least.
[Reply]
nychief 11:54 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I think Rankin is more of a possibility than anyone else on the roster at this point.

Let's face it: Reid has had a Merry-Go-Round of an offensive line since arriving in KC back in 2013 and all the Chiefs have done is win.

Fish has been well above average for most of his career at Left Tackle but the Chiefs won a bunch of games last year in route to the Super Bowl with Cam Erving at Left Tackle, so I'm not concerned in the least.
Sure. But Tampa's line is a wrecking crew. Pat running for his life with a bum toe is not something I'm looking forward to. But, yeah, it is what it is... they have scheme it for the win.
[Reply]
loochy 11:57 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
This will sting. Fisher is a borderline future hall of famer.

lol.

no.

but he is a consistent, very good performer at an important position for us
[Reply]
staylor26 11:58 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by nychief:
Sure. But Tampa's line is a wrecking crew. Pat running for his life with a bum toe is not something I'm looking forward to. But, yeah, it is what it is... they have scheme it for the win.
Tampa’s edge rushers are good, but some of you are overrating the shit out of their pass rush.

There’s no Nick Bosa or even a DeForest Buckner.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:00 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Tampa’s edge rushers are good, but some of you are overrating the shit out of it.

Truth.

They're really good but they aren't GREAT. And that's really what it takes.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:02 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Tampa’s edge rushers are good, but some of you are overrating the shit out of it.

They're good against the run cause they're so big, but they aren't truly elite at pass rushing.
[Reply]
In58men 12:04 PM 01-25-2021
Recovery time for torn Achilles

Rehab and Activity
At some point as you recover, your provider will ask you to begin moving your heel. This may be as soon as 2 to 3 weeks or as long 6 weeks after your injury. With the help of physical therapy, most people can return to normal activity in 4 to 6 months

Given that he’s an athlete with some of the best doctors, I can see him only missing 1-2 games, just my opinion though. He’ll be back.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:05 PM 01-25-2021
@codybtapp: Andy Reid says he cant say how optimistic he is about the chance maybe Schwartz could go in two weeks

"There is no one who wants to be there than him but I can't tell you I'm that optimistic"

I bet Schwartz retires
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:07 PM 01-25-2021
The only team the bucs d-line wrecked were Green Bays. The san fran defense were much better.
[Reply]
loochy 12:07 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
Recovery time for torn Achilles

Rehab and Activity
At some point as you recover, your provider will ask you to begin moving your heel. This may be as soon as 2 to 3 weeks or as long 6 weeks after your injury. With the help of physical therapy, most people can return to normal activity in 4 to 6 months

Given that he’s an athlete with some of the best doctors, I can see him only missing 1-2 games, just my opinion though. He’ll be back.

Well it depends on what kind of tear too. Partial tear? Full rupture? If it was a full rupture, where did it tear off (closer to the muscle or in the middle of the tendon is bad news, tearing at the insertion is easier to fix).

Also, how is his hobospirit feeling? That dictates a lot in recovering from Achilles injuries.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:27 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by nychief:
Meh, they're decent but JPP is a million years old and no one knows Todd Bowles better than Andy Reid.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:29 PM 01-25-2021
Remmers has done a hell of a job this year and tbh I’d resign him and make him the future RT
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 12:33 PM 01-25-2021
Did anyone roll into his foot or was it a self-inflicted injury where he tried planting his foot and fell over?
[Reply]
Page 10 of 24
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up