ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 158
« First < 91516171819 202122232969119 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:36 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
No. I just joshin ya. It would be CP suicide. I just like to joke because that type of thing is life and death in here.

[Reply]
tredadda 02:37 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
This is the only possible way we lose. We will not lose this game unless TB's D-Line manhandles our O-Line. It's quite literally their only path to victory.
Brady used to win with subpar offensive lines because he got rid of the ball so quickly. We will have to employ something like that.
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:38 PM 01-25-2021
I only have vague memories of the first game, but as I recall we never got any real consistent pressure on Brady, especially after halftime. And almost everything they did offensively was after we built a big lead.

If the d-line plays the way they did yesterday, and Brady gets pressured early and often, then the impact of Fisher's absense will be moot. Mahomes thrives under pressure. Brady literally takes dives to avoid contact, which I completely understand at his age. But, especially if they're trying to continue taking deep shots, it will be easier for our defense to disrupt their offense than for them to disrupt ours, even without Fish.
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:42 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Brady used to win with subpar offensive lines because he got rid of the ball so quickly. We will have to employ something like that.
(Un)Fortunately for us, we had to scheme around Fisher's absence for several games last year, so it's not like this is completely new, and we've been scheming around patchwork o-lines all year
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 02:43 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I only have vague memories of the first game, but as I recall we never got any real consistent pressure on Brady, especially after halftime. And almost everything they did offensively was after we built a big lead.

If the line plays the way they did yesterday, and Brady gets pressured early and often, then the impact of Fisher's offense will be moot. Mahomes thrives under pressure. Brady literally takes dives to avoid contact, which I completely understand at his age. But, especially if they're trying to continue taking deep shots, it will be easier for our defense to disrupt their offense than for them to disrupt ours, even without Fish.
We got pressure on Brady that game. It wasn't as insane as last night, but it was enough to force a pick off Brady and absolutely tank his efficiency when pressured.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:44 PM 01-25-2021
Well we won’t have to worry about Brady taking off on us.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:48 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Good for Frank. Don't let the media bait you into saying some stupid bulletin board comment.
[Reply]
bdj23 02:54 PM 01-25-2021
The Virgin band of mercenaries vs the Chad organically drafted super team
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 03:13 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
[Sammy's] definitely going to play start, but will he finish?
FYP
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 03:16 PM 01-25-2021
Spags knows precisely how to beat Brady, and without Belichek I'm afraid that there's not a chance in hell for Tommy. It's going to be ugly.

Like Super Bowl XXIV ugly.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:20 PM 01-25-2021
I am also fascinated to see how Bowles runs his defense. I think I remember hearing that he doesn't adjust his blitz heavy defense against anyone. Blitzing Mahomes is a bad idea, so I wonder if he plays back banking on his DLine to generate pressure against a patchwork OLine.
[Reply]
arrwheader 03:29 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Hailchief:
How many from here plan on being in Tampa for the game. I'm thinking about flying in but won't go to the game.
I'm going.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:59 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
I'm going.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
My son and I are going as well. We went to the game last year, but will just head to Tampa for the other events and go to the watch party.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:08 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
If Mahomes wins the Super Bowl with this:

It would be an unreal accomplishment.
I think we would all agree that the worst protection Mahomes ever got, and the most he was ever hit, was against the Saints.

Still scored 32. And the Saints have a WAY better secondary, equally good front 7 probably. We just need one more outing like that, if the protection is shitty.

But again, they can gameplan it now two weeks ahead of time knowing they need to get the ball out quicker than maybe normal. They know right now as we sit here, the matchup is a big challenge along the LOS.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:36 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I think we would all agree that the worst protection Mahomes ever got, and the most he was ever hit, was against the Saints.

Still scored 32. And the Saints have a WAY better secondary, equally good front 7 probably. We just need one more outing like that, if the protection is shitty.

But again, they can gameplan it now two weeks ahead of time knowing they need to get the ball out quicker than maybe normal. They know right now as we sit here, the matchup is a big challenge along the LOS.
Look no further than last years SB. Watch our first scoring drive particularly. The Bucs defense is very similar to them at the first 2 levels.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 158
« First < 91516171819 202122232969119 > Last »
Up