ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 98 of 100
« First < 48889495969798 99100 >
Nzoner's Game Room>CBS: The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs
diqlix 09:12 AM 01-04-2021
Mentions the Chiefs several times, so figured you guys would want to see it.

The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs

Forget the Ravens. Forget the Bucs. The team you don't want to play in January is the Buffalo Bills.

With all due respect to the Packers, the AFC's No. 2 overall seed may very well be the second-best team in the NFL.

The Bills crushed the Dolphins 56-26 in a game Miami needed for their playoff hopes. And maybe we didn't see a 30-point win coming, but it's in line with what the Bills have been doing to teams in recent weeks.

Buffalo has had a top-five scoring defense since Week 12. If not for the Hail Murray they would have finished on a 10-game win streak dating back to before Halloween.

And then there's Josh Allen. The third-year franchise quarterback has, in consecutive weeks, set the Bills single-season records for passing touchdowns and passing yards.

What I love most about the Bills is that they aren't even letting teams hang around. Since that Week 10 loss to the Cardinals, not a single team has finished within a possession of the Bills.

I go back to that Week 6 loss to the Chiefs. Head coach Sean McDermott picked his poison and let the Chiefs' run game beat them up so that Patrick Mahomes wouldn't. Kansas City rushed for 245 yards and Mahomes passed for 225 yards.

But with about 5 minutes left in the game and down 23-17, the Bills forced a Clyde Edwards-Helaire fumble that would have given the Bills the ball at the Kansas City 31.

They would have had a chance to take the lead against the Chiefs there. But instead, the replay showed Edwards-Helaire's knee was down just before the ball came out. Mahomes took the Chiefs down for the field goal and that provided the final margin of victory.

Allen is a better quarterback today than he was then. The defense is playing far better ball. And after sweeping the Patriots and beating the likes of the Seahawks and Steelers, the Bills now know how to win big games.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...insider-notes/
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:21 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Was just going to post this. Nobody wants to play the Chiefs.
Good call.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:21 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
So you think they take a RB and move Moss to backup? With all the needs they have on defense, man I don't know.

They need a pass rush in a bad, bad way.
Yeah they need a pass rusher too but I think helping your biggest investment has to be the priority.

You’re not gonna stop us with a rookie pass rusher. Every team has no choice but to get in a shootout.

If I was the Bills I would try to do anything possible to keep up with us.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 01:23 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
It's pretty obvious that 99% of NFL sportswriters don't know what the fuck they're watching.

The Chiefs just went 14-2 (and would have gone 15-1 if necessary) and for most of those 16 games, they toyed with their opponent, yet the Bills fought and scratched against the likes of the Dolphins, Jets and Patriots early in the season while getting absolutely smoked by the Titans and Chiefs and beat by the (lol) Cardinals.

It's just like this narrative that somehow, the Bucs can beat the Chiefs. Um, no, that's not happening.

It won't matter that the Chiefs are on their 5th Right Guard & 5th Right Tackle and 2nd Left Tackle and 4th Left Guard and no Watkins and no Bell and on and on and on and on.

The Chiefs are winning the Super Bowl, period. And it ain't gonna be close.

All of this.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:24 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yeah they need a pass rusher too but I think helping your biggest investment has to be the priority.

You’re not gonna stop us with a rookie pass rusher. Every team has no choice but to get in a shootout.

If I was the Bills I would try to do anything possible to keep up with us.
If that's what they want to do, take a TE, not a RB.
[Reply]
carcosa 01:26 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Which is EXACTLY what I've been saying all season. Daboll is the same dildo that coached in KC. I don't get all the love. AT ALL.
I had completely forgotten he ever coached in KC lmao
[Reply]
carcosa 01:27 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
It's pretty obvious that 99% of NFL sportswriters don't know what the fuck they're watching.

The Chiefs just went 14-2 (and would have gone 15-1 if necessary) and for most of those 16 games, they toyed with their opponent, yet the Bills fought and scratched against the likes of the Dolphins, Jets and Patriots early in the season while getting absolutely smoked by the Titans and Chiefs and beat by the (lol) Cardinals.

It's just like this narrative that somehow, the Bucs can beat the Chiefs. Um, no, that's not happening.

It won't matter that the Chiefs are on their 5th Right Guard & 5th Right Tackle and 2nd Left Tackle and 4th Left Guard and no Watkins and no Bell and on and on and on and on.

The Chiefs are winning the Super Bowl, period. And it ain't gonna be close.
HELL YEAH!!!!!
[Reply]
Gravedigger 01:30 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Media convinced themselves KC had gotten lucky winning a bunch of close games while ignoring in most of those games KC had 2 or 3 score lead late in the game. It was a false narrative and it got exposed.
They're doing the same thing with Tampa Bay now. This week they kept saying, "The Bills are a Hail Murray away from being 12-0 since their loss to the Chiefs!" Well, we beat their ass again. Now it's, "The Buccaneers are 5-0 since their bye week and loss to the Chiefs earlier this year." Got them saying it's a different team now versus then. I'm just smh thinking didn't you fuckers learn anything this last week, you're doing the same shit again.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:33 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
They're doing the same thing with Tampa Bay now. This week they kept saying, "The Bills are a Hail Murray away from being 12-0 since their loss to the Chiefs!" Well, we beat their ass again. Now it's, "The Buccaneers are 5-0 since their bye week and loss to the Chiefs earlier this year." Got them saying it's a different team now versus then. I'm just smh thinking didn't you ****ers learn anything this last week, you're doing the same shit again.
Well...

Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Dane, you and I both know that the only reason anyone writes anything other than "The Chiefs Will Destroy The Bills" is because they want people to watch these games...but you, I, and just about every swinging dick who watches this team knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that :

1. Mahomes was going to play vs the Bills

And

2. The Chiefs were going to smoke the Bills like a doobie.

But the sportswriters have to create drama, because we already knew what was going to happen...
We know what's going to happen in the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:59 PM 01-25-2021
They're doing the same thing with Tampa Bay now. This week they kept saying, "The Bills are a Hail Murray away from being 12-0 since their loss to the Chiefs!" Well, we beat their ass again. Now it's, "The Buccaneers are 5-0 since their bye week and loss to the Chiefs earlier this year." Got them saying it's a different team now versus then. I'm just smh thinking didn't you ****ers learn anything this last week, you're doing the same shit again.
They have a weird way of saying after teams lose to the Chiefs they win until they lose to the Chiefs again. :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:15 PM 01-25-2021
They're doing the same thing with Tampa Bay now. This week they kept saying, "The Bills are a Hail Murray away from being 12-0 since their loss to the Chiefs!" Well, we beat their ass again. Now it's, "The Buccaneers are 5-0 since their bye week and loss to the Chiefs earlier this year." Got them saying it's a different team now versus then. I'm just smh thinking didn't you fuckers learn anything this last week, you're doing the same shit again.
If only the media could crack the code as to why they lost 3 out of 4 and then won their last four.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:21 PM 01-25-2021
This thread didn't age well for Bills fans.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:22 PM 01-25-2021
Glad this got bumped. One of the mods should replace this asshat's Einstein avatar with Larry the Cable Guy.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 02:38 PM 01-25-2021
Anybody got a .gif of Allen celebrating that first TD? The little pinky dance he did?

That's when I knew we were gonna smoke their asses...
[Reply]
carcosa 02:41 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Glad this got bumped. One of the mods should replace this asshat's Einstein avatar with Larry the Cable Guy.
That would be insulting to Larry, seeing as the Bills did not, in fact, git 'er done.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:44 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
That would be insulting to Larry, seeing as the Bills did not, in fact, git 'er done.
Good point. :-)
[Reply]
Page 98 of 100
« First < 48889495969798 99100 >
Up