ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 110 of 252
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120160210 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
SupDock 07:43 PM 03-27-2020
Anyone playing COD warzone. FPS Battle Royale, free to play.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:00 PM 03-28-2020
Fallen Order is pretty fun, but I need to get off this first planet, I think it'll become far more exciting after that. This first planet is pissing me off.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 10:02 PM 03-28-2020
I've been doing Survive The Hunt on GTA 5. It is tremendously fun.
[Reply]
hometeam 11:37 PM 03-28-2020
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Anyone playing COD warzone. FPS Battle Royale, free to play.
playing the shit out of it
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:00 AM 03-30-2020
Someone in here mentioned Outer Worlds, and I think I might give it a shot - looks like a cross between Fallout and Borderlands!

Since I'm home so much, I started "Detroit: Become Human".....and I must say, incredible graphics - and some pretty intense decision-making, etc. Kind of reminds me of "Until Dawn", but with a bit more realism. Liking it so far.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:13 AM 03-30-2020
The team that made fallout new vegas made the outer worlds so makes sense.
[Reply]
kcxiv 03:59 PM 04-01-2020
my rocket league controller died. Ordered a new one on amazon, shit isnt going to be here for a good while. lol
[Reply]
BigBeauford 06:35 AM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
my rocket league controller died. Ordered a new one on amazon, shit isnt going to be here for a good while. lol
What's your ranking these days? Probably my favorite game ever.

On another subject, I got back into World of Tanks and am super hooked so let me know if any of yall play.
[Reply]
kcxiv 03:11 PM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
What's your ranking these days? Probably my favorite game ever.

On another subject, I got back into World of Tanks and am super hooked so let me know if any of yall play.
I bounce around between Plat 3 and Diamond 2. I only really play duo's, its rare i play 3's. Rocket League is awesome, one of my fav games as well.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 03:24 PM 04-02-2020
Resident Evil 3 tomorrow! I don't care if it's only 6 hours playthrough, looking forward to killing Nemesis over and over again!!
[Reply]
Mecca 03:37 PM 04-02-2020
Last of Us 2 just got delayed due to Corona.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 05:15 PM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
I bounce around between Plat 3 and Diamond 2. I only really play duo's, its rare i play 3's. Rocket League is awesome, one of my fav games as well.
Haha, that's exactly my rankings as well.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 10:20 AM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Resident Evil 3 tomorrow! I don't care if it's only 6 hours playthrough, looking forward to killing Nemesis over and over again!!
I pre-ordered via Amazon, and it actually came yesterday afternoon!

Pisser was, I felt like complete shit yesterday and didnt even unbox it!

Today though....can't wait.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:09 PM 04-03-2020
Beat RE 3 on Normal, a few thoughts:

- It's short, but good, it rests between DLC and a full game so I can see why each side has complaints. I beat it in 5 hours 14 minutes with 7 deaths, took 3 or 4 of those deaths on purpose to restart a section with more ammo after I saw what the game was throwing at me.
- Jill is great, Carlos is done well, they flirt but are more just trying to escape the city. Not really any forced love angle, just two people who lean on each other to survive. It gets annoying eventually that they throw out the F bomb, especially Jill and especially towards the end, so the dialogue could've been delivered with more thought.
- Nemesis is really well done at first, when he evolves into his second form, he becomes a reoccurring boss battle that happens four times overall. He should've been more menacing in certain sections of Jills campaign after the hospital, but it's a nitpick more than anything. The boss battles are different in how you have to defeat him, they were well done.
- The weapons feel great, alot of power in them and you get them at good times during the campaign. The only weapon I wish I would've gotten to use more was the magnum. You get it relatively late in the game, but I had a feeling I would need to save the ammo, and I did, you'll end up saving your ammo for the third fight against Nemesis.

Overall I would recommend it, although $60 is a bit overpriced for not as much material as RE 2 Remake was last year. I get to the point where I unlock everything in an RE game and then put it away for awhile until I come back to dominate again, and this one will be similar. They should've put the missing sections in the game from the original, like the clock tower, like the park, and like the Gravedigger worm fight. There aren't really any puzzles at all which is a shame, nothing even like the statues in RE 2 Remake. Only two or three safes in the game, so I wish they would've added more sections in the game to give it a little more variety and different combinations of enemies. I'm not mad about it, just wanted more after I was finished with the game and wished they would've delayed the game for another 4 to 6 months to implement it.

I would recommend playing on Hard the first time, not necessarily for the challenge, but a Store unlocks at the end of your first playthrough, and you get points to spend towards items in that store. The harder the difficulty, the more points you get. At the end of my first playthrough I got 8660 points but if I want to buy two hip pouches for right off the bat, I need 9600 points, so I have to play the game again just to get items that aren't even top of the line. I don't mind, I want to narrow down my time, but I wish I would've known before my first playthrough.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 12:13 PM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Last of Us 2 just got delayed due to Corona.
I'm so F'n sick of waiting for this game.
[Reply]
Page 110 of 252
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120160210 > Last »
Up