ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>So many guys had great games today.
Rain Man 10:02 PM 01-24-2021
It's hard to pick a guy who stood out the most.

Breeland was shutting down everything.

Jones was dominating the line, and he psychologically damaged a bunch of their players.

Mahomes was Mahomes.

Tyreek was terrorizing the backfield of the Bills.

Kelce had a season's worth of catches.

Our offensive line was solving injury problems left and right and playing well.

Sneed was Sneed, even if he didn't know that for a little while. And then Fenton came in for him with no dropoff.

This team has no weaknesses. The only thing they have to fear is fear itself. And they don't fear fear at all.
[Reply]
TEX 04:48 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by dj56dt58:
The D was fantastic. 24 points:

-3 if Thornhill holds onto that pick
-6 without the hardman fumble
-3? without the onside recovery
Don't forget about Ward's easy INT that he dropped also.
[Reply]
RunKC 05:40 PM 01-25-2021
I think the only player we had that looked bad in this game was Ben fucking Neimann :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:52 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
The defense deserves some credit. As a unit, they played a heck of a game. No, it wasn't perfect, but they came up big when it mattered. Lot of plays today that will never make the stat-sheet, but these guys all made a difference. Can't appreciate them enough.
It was probably as close to perfect as you can get.

In fact, I think it’s the performance of the playoffs.

Maybe we can’t outrun TBs performance against GB. But I don’t think GB played all that well and Rodgers did some shredding.

Sure TB wrecked NO but all they had to do was not cover anything longer than 5 yards.

Bills vs Balt? Meh. Stop the run and you’re made in the shade.

We’ve had a lot of fun shitting in Buffalo but they’re good. Diggs is a straight monster. And he did not much. They’ve run the ball after Diggs break bitches and their Rbs had what 30 yards? The only real deficiencies were that drive on prevent defense and Allen Running. And if a QB not named Lamar Jackson wants to run and as long as we get them down before the red zone, I’m thrilled.

We have the best offense in the league. And our D just straight up whipped arguably the second. That’s.... awesome.

Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Yep. Half the fucking time I didn’t know who was covering who. I’m so glad we’re done with the “this CB only plays the left side of the field” bullshit.
Fuck that shit.

Was that Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards? I seem to remember Flowers coving some schlub while whatever other slapstick was getting toasted by a good wideout.

God FUCK Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:42 PM 01-26-2021
After watching a couple highlights reels of the game, Darrel Williams really deserves some credit. He really had himself a good day. Honestly he looked faster and more violent than I've ever seen him. Good for him and expect him to bring it in the SB.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:47 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
After watching a couple highlights reels of the game, Darrel Williams really deserves some credit. He really had himself a good day. Honestly he looked faster and more violent than I've ever seen him. Good for him and expect him to bring it in the SB.
I thought the very first action he got as a Chief looked really fast and strong. And hadn’t since. So much so that last year I thought he was washed. He was slow and couldn’t run through anything.

I wonder if he’s just now finally healthy?
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:11 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I thought the very first action he got as a Chief looked really fast and strong. And hadn’t since. So much so that last year I thought he was washed. He was slow and couldn’t run through anything.

I wonder if he’s just now finally healthy?
Maybe? I just don't know. We never get much info on Darrel, or guys that just aren't one of your start players. But to my eye, Darrel has been much faster and more violent this season vs. any other I've seen him in Chiefs red. Maybe he did have some lingering injury that hampered him until this season.

Perfect timing, I guess. Because we'll need some of that hot sauce in two weeks.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up