ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 31
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Media Center>Disney+: WandaVision
keg in kc 05:06 PM 09-21-2020
I didn't think I wanted to watch this. Then the trailer premiered last night.

[Reply]
Fish 12:34 AM 02-13-2021
Olsen was a smokeshow in that old school outfit. Damn...
[Reply]
Fish 12:41 AM 02-13-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I really enjoyed seeing those ridiculous 90's costumes brought to life, lol. And dammit all, Elizabeth Olsen gets hotter every time I see her.

Did you catch

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Fish 01:02 AM 02-13-2021
What I love the most about this whole series though... For the first 3 episodes, I thought this was going to be stupid as hell, and they were going to ride out that corny sitcom shit. I could not see any direction to this at all. But fortunately, the writers were much smarter than I ever anticipated for a series with 30-40 min episodes. Which is just awesome. Instead of dumbing it down for the masses, they took the risk of riding out that nonsense for the huge payoff. And it totally worked. I think the short episode format actually helps them in this regard. At this point, I can see all kinds of crazy potential linking this to a wide range of tempting plotlines...
[Reply]
Fish 01:41 AM 02-13-2021
Nerdy comic backstories about the boys... Potentially major spoilers...

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Buehler445 02:08 AM 02-13-2021
Yeah. Olsen is a smoke show. I’d win wars for that.

I think the thing that really surprised me (she’s always been hot, I just can’t stop talking about it) is how good of an actress she is (became? IDK). They’ve really put a lot on her and she has done a TON of stuff that could fall flat. Bettany has been awesome forever, but I didn’t expect Olsen to deliver such a good performance. I’m truly impressed.

They’re beating us over the head a bit with Rambeau, but whatever. This is awesome.
[Reply]
Fish 03:09 AM 02-13-2021
More spoilers regarding Pietro...

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:18 AM 02-13-2021
Evidently Evan Peter's Quicksilver is slower once he crosses into the MCU in comparison to the Fox continuity
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:32 AM 02-13-2021
Now we see if they can
Spoiler!

Agreed on all the Wanda comments.

If you want to see her naked butt and ample cleavage go watch Very Good Girls.

:-)
[Reply]
Fish 11:58 AM 02-13-2021
Regarding the Agnes/Vision scene...

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Mosbonian 12:11 PM 02-13-2021
Sorry, but I guess I am in the minority on this. If not for how absolutely stunning and hot Elizabeth Olsen is I probably would bow out.

I am not getting the direction of this and the weird take on the MCU...maybe in the final episode I might look back and say..."OK now I understand" but for now I am just lost.

I am however interested in "The Falcon and the Winter Soldier" and the return of Emily VanCamp.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:35 PM 02-13-2021
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
I am however interested in "The Falcon and the Winter Soldier" and the return of Emily VanCamp.
:-) :-) - on Sunday I see her in the promo, then Tuesday she gets shanked on The Resident. Guess that plot development was an availability call.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:44 PM 02-13-2021
lol

i didn't even realize the shit about the halloween costumes :-)

[Reply]
Buehler445 12:55 PM 02-13-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Regarding the Agnes/Vision scene...

Spoiler!
Great point, hadn't caught that. That's certainly possible.

It's also possible that

Spoiler!

I have no fucking clue. And that's a good thing.

It should be noted that they've outran the sitcoms I watched as a kid (nick at nite and then the stuff that was on). I never watched Malcom in the Middle But all that stuff was light and funny and worked for me.

Also one aspect they're doing a great job of (the whole crew) is making the sadness that Wanda is feeling palpable. The series pretty much doesn't work without that aspect, and they're doing a great job, all while there are jokes and ridiculous costumes. Its really a fascinating watch.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:05 PM 02-13-2021
Clay I figured you of all people would get the costume part.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:30 PM 02-13-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Clay I figured you of all people would get the costume part.
I haven't read comics since the early days of Dark Horse, and never read Marvel comics.

Absolutely amazing.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 31
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up