ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Media Center>Blizzcon, possible Diablo 4 annoucement.
Sofa King 08:58 PM 10-30-2019
Ok. I loved Diablo 2. Probably my favorite game of all time. Played it again a few months ago and built a badass Omnidin.

Diablo 4 is rumored to finally have it's day in the sun and there could be an announcement at Blizzcon. After they ****ed me over with Diablo 3, i'm nervous. They claim they're going back to their roots though and making it gloomy again. I sure hope so. This cartoony D3 bullshit was junk.

EDIT:

[Reply]
Fish 01:56 PM 11-01-2019
So the Druid is a big ol' viking with heavy weapons that turns into a bear?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:58 PM 11-01-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
So the Druid is a big ol' viking with heavy weapons that turns into a bear?
Looks like they're copying as much Diablo 2 stuff as possible which is not a bad thing. Druid USED to be overpowered back in the day, but the latest patch has him somewhat underpowered so people are complaining that he'll suck.

Love the fact they have a playable demo of a game that likely won't be the same on release in 3 or 4 years when it comes out.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 02:40 PM 11-01-2019
Seems to be a bear shaman of sorts, the Conan MMO had a class like that back in the day and it was fun as hell to play.

I'll definitely be playing WoW Shadowlands, I buy the expacs, blitz the hell out of them and power level then put them away so that'll be a fun month or two.

Also that Overwatch 2 Cinematic, holy shit, I haven't played the game in so long but that makes me want to get back in.

I don't know if Blizzard has made up for Diablo on cell phones, but this was definitely a step in the right direction.
[Reply]
Bump 03:47 PM 11-01-2019
Can't wait to see what Path of Exile does with 4.0, that's the only ARPG for me.
[Reply]
Fish 04:35 PM 11-01-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Looks like they're copying as much Diablo 2 stuff as possible which is not a bad thing. Druid USED to be overpowered back in the day, but the latest patch has him somewhat underpowered so people are complaining that he'll suck.

Love the fact they have a playable demo of a game that likely won't be the same on release in 3 or 4 years when it comes out.
Ohh yeah, I'd forgotten about the stupid overpowered Blessed Hammer...
[Reply]
DJJasonp 05:00 PM 11-01-2019
So im in the minority, im sure.....as i liked diablo 3.

Of course, i never played a diablo game prior, so i have no frame of reference to the past.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Fish 07:14 PM 11-01-2019
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:

Of course, i never played a diablo game prior, so i have no frame of reference to the past.

You poor bastard.....
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:17 PM 11-01-2019

If you had played the first two, definitely would hate 3.
[Reply]
Sofa King 07:58 PM 11-01-2019
Going to sit down soon and watch that trailer. I pray to god it's nothing like 3. I've told this story before but I bought a nice gaming computer specifically for that game and it FUCKED ME OVER!

Got some good use out of the computer on Aion though. So it all worked out.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:15 PM 11-01-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
If you had played the first two, definitely would hate 3.
Honestly, the first two games were made so long ago, and things have changed so much, that even if the third one hadn't been a truncated piece of useless crap I still might not have enjoyed it. I've just gotten too used to the first person/over the shoulder view. The nostalgia factor can only carry you so far.
[Reply]
Sofa King 09:49 PM 11-01-2019
**** man. This looks awesome. Ignore the douchy guy, check out the druid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKzD1NZwUmw
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:57 PM 11-01-2019
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
**** man. This looks awesome. Ignore the douchy guy, check out the druid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKzD1NZwUmw
WOW Stone of Jordan is back, sweet I miss it. Please bring back the rune system and trading from D2. :-)

The stone of Jordan in Diablo 3 was a piece of crap.

EDITED

Wow the RUNES, man I can't wait. Runewords were amazing. I bet Blizzard puts about 100 in to start.
[Reply]
kcxiv 10:30 PM 11-01-2019

Same here. I was never into diablo style games. One of my buddies i game with loves everything Diablo. Gifted me the game cause he didnt want to play by himself and i learned the game. They are fun games to grind for a week or 2 before you go back to your real grind game.
[Reply]
Valiant 11:56 PM 11-01-2019
Looks back to normal. So I take it immortal got cancelled?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:23 AM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Looks back to normal. So I take it immortal got cancelled?
It's doing really well in China.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up