ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Media Center>Blizzcon, possible Diablo 4 annoucement.
Sofa King 08:58 PM 10-30-2019
Ok. I loved Diablo 2. Probably my favorite game of all time. Played it again a few months ago and built a badass Omnidin.

Diablo 4 is rumored to finally have it's day in the sun and there could be an announcement at Blizzcon. After they ****ed me over with Diablo 3, i'm nervous. They claim they're going back to their roots though and making it gloomy again. I sure hope so. This cartoony D3 bullshit was junk.

EDIT:

[Reply]
Sofa King 09:15 PM 10-30-2019
Announcement*

Fucking typing skills...
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:10 AM 10-31-2019
Same Diablo 2 is top 5 for me, i've been hearing Diablo 4 will be a shooter of some kind and Diablo will be the good guy lolz right.
[Reply]
Bump 01:44 AM 10-31-2019
blizzard hasn't made a good game since WC3. Plus the whole China fiasco. Never again.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:35 AM 10-31-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
blizzard hasn't made a good game since WC3. Plus the whole China fiasco. Never again.
Diablo 2/Warcraft 2 for me I didn't even like WC 3. Diablo 3 is ok, just nothing resembling 1 or 2.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:23 AM 10-31-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Same Diablo 2 is top 5 for me, i've been hearing Diablo 4 will be a shooter of some kind and Diablo will be the good guy lolz right.
That sounds fucking stupid, so would not surprise me one bit if this is what happens.
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:26 AM 10-31-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I think they tried making Diablo 3 into a different game and then ended up scrapping the idea and instead turned the game into Devil May Cry if i recall.
[Reply]
kcxiv 10:37 AM 10-31-2019
"looks at my playtime and levels in Overwatch" ughh, not for me! I played the every living shit out of it! I dont play as much, but that game was really good from the start!
[Reply]
Frazod 11:54 AM 10-31-2019
Few games have left me feeling as cheated out of my money as Diablo III. Double fuck Blizzard for that shit. :-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:37 PM 10-31-2019
Word is Blizzard/Activision lost Destiny so they're looking for something to compete with it. I hate Destiny with a passion So I really hope it's not true. Destiny lacks any kind of life or character, it seems the most generic game(AAA) i've ever played.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:02 PM 11-01-2019

Isometric 3d, so more of the same. NOT the crap info that's been posted the last few months by ex Blizzard employees. At least that was what I got from the 2nd video. We shall see.

Edit

More info to come after opening ceremonies.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:20 PM 11-01-2019
Well that looks positively satanic, lol

Those graphics, tho
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:34 PM 11-01-2019

So basically said nothing....
[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:34 PM 11-01-2019
Right there with you. And Blizzard can fuck off with that "appology" they lead with. I guess people can enjoy their games while China slowly begins to dictate the discourse from American companies.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:47 PM 11-01-2019
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Right there with you. And Blizzard can **** off with that "appology" they lead with. I guess people can enjoy their games while China slowly begins to dictate the discourse from American companies.
We would love to say something but China won't let us say anything directly about the subject. We had a Hearthstone "moment"
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up