ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 34
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Teedubya getting after it
SuperChief 04:10 PM 09-11-2012
Take that, Chiefs.

http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments...n_me_to_get_a/

The KC Chiefs just blocked me on Twitter. LOL Last night, I tweeted that for the 4th year in a row, the Chiefs are at the bottom of salary cap spending and that the owner, Clark Hunt, is hoarding cap dollars. The Chiefs commitment to mediocrity has made me not care much about being a fan... They responded with this DM.
http://imgur.com/7VbfJ
I responded that it is good to know that the KC Chiefs have an immature teenager running their social media.
I, as a fan for my whole life of nearly 40 years, who have never seen the Chiefs in a Superbowl, nor have I seen a playoff win in nearly 20 years, nor have I seen a QB drafted in the last 27 years... I have a right to be pissed. The Kansas City Chiefs have no right to be pissy toward the fans. We are the ones paying your salaries. Shame on you, Chiefs. Oh, and congrats on 50 years of being in KC. 10 years of greatness, followed by 40 years of pathetic profiteering.
[Reply]
notorious 08:18 PM 09-11-2012
We are still powerless.

The only way anything happens is if the media takes over and goes crazy about Pioli being the way he is.

On a sidenote, Pioli is probably a twitter follower of Ari. Pioli is as paranoid as they come.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 08:20 PM 09-11-2012
Originally Posted by billay:
From Fox 4's comments on Facebook

"These are not true fans. True fans dont see game as just a W or a L. The first half was a great game other than the Defense not clicking together. The offense was on fire. Defense was completely drained the second half and ATL made great changes at half time and shut down their offense. No one has said a word at how great Cassell played in the first half but a bad few plays at end and omg he is the worst QB ever!! Dont call yourselves fans, call yourself band wagon riders."
Can't argue with that.
[Reply]
sedated 08:21 PM 09-11-2012
Im not sure the average fan is informed enough to know the cheapness of the Chiefs. Hell, many Royals fans still buy the small market propoganda. Would your mom or sister know that the Chiefs are $25 million under the cap?
[Reply]
Demonpenz 08:22 PM 09-11-2012
what the hell is a band wagon rider.
[Reply]
sedated 08:22 PM 09-11-2012
Originally Posted by notorious:
The only way anything happens is if the media takes over and goes crazy about Pioli being the way he is.
KK will be all over this tomorrow. Guarantee it.
[Reply]
SuperChief 08:25 PM 09-11-2012
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Fortune 500 company huh?

Wonder if they let him wear his tinfoil hat to the office.
Posted via Mobile Device
Do you feel better about yourself now?
[Reply]
Demonpenz 08:25 PM 09-11-2012
Pioli is going to send Cassel over to break his leg with a screen pass.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:25 PM 09-11-2012
Originally Posted by sedated:
Im not sure the average fan is informed enough to know the cheapness of the Chiefs. Hell, many Royals fans still buy the small market propoganda. Would your mom or sister know that the Chiefs are $25 million under the cap?
The issue, as I see it, is that salary cap is a pretty dubious measure of team spending. It could be that we're always so far under the cap just because Pioli is good at manipulating the cap. But unfortunately, it's harder to get any sort of accurate measure of true team spending.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:27 PM 09-11-2012
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
Do you feel better about yourself now?
Wtf you talking about
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Bewbies 08:29 PM 09-11-2012
If you search @kcchiefs on twitter ol TeeDubya pops up first in the results. The only things you'll find in there are this info and that Sheffield was cut to make room for Hali. :-)
[Reply]
SuperChief 08:29 PM 09-11-2012
Wtf you talking about
Posted via Mobile Device
It's fun to take shots at people when they aren't here to defend themselves, eh?
[Reply]
notorious 08:32 PM 09-11-2012
Originally Posted by sedated:
KK will be all over this tomorrow. Guarantee it.
I should have said,"National Media".

Our local media has been a joke since Whitlock left. Hopefully he gets this thing rolling.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:32 PM 09-11-2012
Fortune 500 company huh?

Wonder if they let him wear his tinfoil hat to the office.
Posted via Mobile Device
:-)
[Reply]
DaFace 08:32 PM 09-11-2012
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
It's fun to take shots at people when they aren't here to defend themselves, eh?
To be fair, TW is clearly a big conspiracy theorist. That's just factual.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 08:32 PM 09-11-2012
Annnnd, KSHB is on their way to his house to do an interview for the evening news. Here. We. Go.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 34
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up