ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 43
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Has there ever been a more insecure QB than Baker Mayfield?
RunKC 03:43 PM 09-27-2019
Can’t believe this guy is still being looked at as a “future star”. If anybody should be compared to Jay Cutler, it’s him.

Actually..he’s worse

He talked shit on the Texas QB while he’s in the NFL, he took shots at his old coach who wasn’t even with the team anymore and continued doing it in the offseason, he talked shit on Rex Ryan and now he’s talking shit on Instagram comments.

Good God you dumb motherfucker. You would think he spends as much time doing this petty bullshit as he does studying for a game.

He has shown talent, but man this guy is not someone you want on your team when things aren’t going well.

More reason to be thankful we have Mahomes.
Attached: 0204A3A7-19B5-47E7-8A83-FCE91141861F.jpeg (160.5 KB) 
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:39 PM 10-31-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
No you’re just REALLY being a fucking moron about this.

Are you’d saying it i isn’t true? Baker can’t focus. He’s constantly distracted by his critics/beefs. How the fuck is that not a problem?
Do you know this guy? Are you in the facility with these dudes? How the fuck do you know he can't focus?

Guy acts like a douche in some postgame interviews and all of a sudden he can't watch film? Can't make accurate throws into tight coverage? Lol dawg, where is the logic?
[Reply]
staylor26 05:10 PM 10-31-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Do you know this guy? Are you in the facility with these dudes? How the fuck do you know he can't focus?

Guy acts like a douche in some postgame interviews and all of a sudden he can't watch film? Can't make accurate throws into tight coverage? Lol dawg, where is the logic?
Ummm I’m not basing this off a hunch. We’ve watched it all play out and you clearly haven’t been paying attention to the stories going back to last year.

The dude is constantly going back and forth with somebody whether it be Cowherd, that Browns reporter, Ehlinger, Hue etc.

Also, like I be said it’s been reported by guys in the locker room that he goes straight to his phone after the game.

The QB needs to be focused on one thing during the season week to week, his job. He can’t do that. It’s a fucking problem. What do you not get about that?

I’m constantly in these arguments with you where you are completely oblivious to the facts. Either catch up or shut the fuck up. You act like I’m making all of this stuff up or talking out of my ass. I’m far from the only person that has said these things.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:25 PM 10-31-2019
Ummm I’m not basing this off a hunch. We’ve watched it all play out and you clearly haven’t been paying attention to the stories going back to last year.

The dude is constantly going back and forth with somebody whether it be Cowherd, that Browns reporter, Ehlinger, Hue etc.

Also, like I be said it’s been reported by guys in the locker room that he goes straight to his phone after the game.

The QB needs to be focused on one thing during the season week to week, his job. He can’t do that. It’s a fucking problem. What do you not get about that?

I’m constantly in these arguments with you where you are completely oblivious to the facts. Either catch up or shut the fuck up. You act like I’m making all of this stuff up or talking out of my ass. I’m far from the only person that has said these things.
You're connecting dots you have no business connecting.

You realize a guy can send a couple tweets and still focus on his job, right?
[Reply]
BWillie 05:32 PM 10-31-2019
You run this risk between petulant child & fiery winning attitude when you act like Baker. I think it's mainly a bunch of shit. For some reason, fans pile on the quiet dude who doesn't dance around and say he doesn't care enough. Doesn't TRY hard enough. Garbage like that.

Usually fans like the animated guy who has alot of body language because they think it amps the team up and he's a "winner"...or some other such garbage.

Personality rarely effects on the field play unless it is at a detriment. If I'm a GM, give me the the cool and quiet guy 9 times out of 10 as opposed to the "fiery, passionate" player.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:36 PM 10-31-2019
You're connecting dots you have no business connecting.

You realize a guy can send a couple tweets and still focus on his job, right?
This isn’t just about a couple tweets, but you still don’t get that and you’re still just making assumptions without following these stories.

Again, this isn’t some wild conspiracy. This is a well known issue and has been talked about all over the media. Get a fucking clue and get back to me.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:43 PM 10-31-2019
This isn’t just about a couple tweets, but you still don’t get that and you’re still just making assumptions without following these stories.

Again, this isn’t some wild conspiracy. This is a well known issue and has been talked about all over the media. Get a fucking clue and get back to me.
Your argument is paper thin, brotha. It's based off of a couple sports reporting articles lol flimsy af
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 05:47 PM 10-31-2019
He is just misunderstood.
He is a rock solid human being.
[Reply]
PurpleRiders51 10-31-2019, 06:58 PM
This message has been deleted by PurpleRiders51. Reason: meant as a quote
PurpleRiders51 07:01 PM 10-31-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Punditry is beginning to change their tune after this episode. It appears that the glaze is coming off the donut ... or the icing is sliding off the cake ... or the raisins are popping off the loaf ... or whatever the terminology is.

The point is that, suddenly, what Baker is baking isn't all that appetizing. I'm fully expecting the other Browns players to start making anonymous statements that aren't particularly favorable. After all, a 1:2 TD to INT ratio is league worst.

When the schtick stops schticking, it can fall apart quickly. And if the Chute Pickles lose to the donks this weekend (which can certainly happen), it's going to get real bad in Cleveland.

FAX
the poop vs the asses :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:15 PM 10-31-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
You run this risk between petulant child & fiery winning attitude when you act like Baker. I think it's mainly a bunch of shit. For some reason, fans pile on the quiet dude who doesn't dance around and say he doesn't care enough. Doesn't TRY hard enough. Garbage like that.

Usually fans like the animated guy who has alot of body language because they think it amps the team up and he's a "winner"...or some other such garbage.

Personality rarely effects on the field play unless it is at a detriment. If I'm a GM, give me the the cool and quiet guy 9 times out of 10 as opposed to the "fiery, passionate" player.
And then you end up with Alex Smith or Sam darnold. So, tread lightly.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:18 AM 11-01-2019
That whole team has regressed, not just Baker.

Kitchens looks like a terrible hire.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:19 AM 11-01-2019
Your argument is paper thin, brotha. It's based off of a couple sports reporting articles lol flimsy af
You’re really fucking dumb.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:46 AM 11-01-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:

Both are good as long as the player knows how to use it to his advantage.
[Reply]
Bwana 03:18 PM 11-05-2019
The Cleveland Browns have aged Baker Mayfield in dog years

[Reply]
Bwana 03:19 PM 11-05-2019
Jasmine‏Verified account @JasmineLWatkins

Why Baker dressed like he bout to rob Macaulay Culkin’s house

[Reply]
Bwana 03:22 PM 11-05-2019

[Reply]
Page 21 of 43
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »