ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 77 of 173
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
RINGLEADER 01:18 PM 04-28-2019
Best case scenario for Tyreek is that he’s not charged and he is punished for what he says on the tape.

Someone clearly believes he did it — but the police and CPS would have asked his son if he said Tyreek did it and one presumes they were left with enough doubt to not charge. What’s bizarre is if his fiancé just wanted him to fry she’d testify against him, support what her son was saying (though the tape makes it pretty clear that she wasn’t a direct witness to anything), and testify against him. And if she’s not out to fry him (or, put another way, if she’s out to protect him), why make this tape in the first place as “insurance” and then give it to someone else who could then release it whether you want it released or not? If you’re the party that wants Tyreek to go down (justifies or not), why are you holding on to something waiting for him to be charged rather than just letting the police have it? None of these motivations make any sense, they conflict with one another, and all the games on the part of the anti-Tyreek participants in this event seem so unnecessary. Tyreek is going to pay for what he said on the tape regardless of any other outcomes but the whole thing is just bizarre and even those who claim to have the child’s best interest at heart (where the focus really should be) seem to be avoiding actions that would lead in the straightest line to some sort of help for the kid.
GloryDayz 01:40 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
He's 6'3 260 vs 5'10 185.

My money would be on Ricky unless Tyreek was running away the whole time.
Let us know when Ricky's skills get him somewhere better than the CFL.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:41 PM 04-28-2019
OMG!!! Look at this Florio

Kareem Hunt has "exceeded expectations" in Cleveland https://t.co/hnvfBh3pln

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) April 28, 2019

jd1020 01:42 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Let us know when Ricky's skills get him somewhere better than the CFL.
I'm not judging who is a better football player here, and neither was Ricky.

He called him a "punk ass coward" and that he would like to punch him in the chest, not that he would "punk him."
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:43 PM 04-28-2019

Chiefs, NFL likely to take action on Tyreek Hill this week https://t.co/bprEkPoKej

— Busch League (@BuschLeagueNY) April 28, 2019

RINGLEADER 01:43 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:

He also just posted that KC should keep Hill on the team and suspended while the investigation plays out.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ill-this-week/

I guess he got around to reading the comments of the readers who were pointing out what a fool he looked like...
KChief88 01:45 PM 04-28-2019
I know a ton of people are willing to look the other way just because this guy can score TDs, but imagine of this was your kid being beaten or your daughter. This dude has no respect for anybody, much less his fiance or kid. You have to draw the line somewhere, because if this happened on any other team all of you would be saying suspend him a year. I know everybody is hoping this gets pushed under the rug, but this all started back up when they decided not to press charges and people are concerned for their safety. Yea I know he's innocent u til proven guilty but that until is soon. Tyreek has played his last down as a Chief.
Best22 01:56 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by KChief88:
I know a ton of people are willing to look the other way just because this guy can score TDs, but imagine of this was your kid being beaten or your daughter. This dude has no respect for anybody, much less his fiance or kid. You have to draw the line somewhere, because if this happened on any other team all of you would be saying suspend him a year. I know everybody is hoping this gets pushed under the rug, but this all started back up when they decided not to press charges and people are concerned for their safety. Yea I know he's innocent u til proven guilty but that until is soon. Tyreek has played his last down as a Chief.
If Hill did anything illegal, he should be in jail.

This isn’t really the NFL or the Chiefs decision. Let’s leave it to the professionals. If he is charged with a crime, put him in jail. If not, keep him. Cleveland Browns do not deserve his services. They WILL take him. No one could ever stop Hill, OBJ, Landry, Njoku, Chubb, Hunt, with a competent QB like Baker

Cutting Hill today won’t make his family safe, it won’t help anything except rival teams
In58men 01:56 PM 04-28-2019
First post was terrible.

Should already be banned
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:03 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Best22:
If Hill did anything illegal, he should be in jail.

This isn’t really the NFL or the Chiefs decision. Let’s leave it to the professionals. If he is charged with a crime, put him in jail. If not, keep him. Cleveland Browns do not deserve his services. They WILL take him. No one could ever stop Hill, OBJ, Landry, Njoku, Chubb, Hunt, with a competent QB like Baker

Cutting Hill today won’t make his family safe, it won’t help anything except rival teams
It's amazing this even has to be explained at this point.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:04 PM 04-28-2019
He good!
comochiefsfan 02:06 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:

Ugh......so fucking foolish for us to cut him.
GloryDayz 02:08 PM 04-28-2019
I don't think anybody's looking the other way, I think we're, because the NFL decided to look the other way after we did with KHunt what you appear to want us to now do again with Tyreek. And to that I say no. If he'll never play in the NFL, I think we could swallow that pill, but we sure as hell want the DA to at least file charges, and we want the NFL to ensure he doesn't ever play again in the NFL. And if he does, the Chiefs get to pick up right where they left off, so we can keep him or trade him.
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:09 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Ugh......so fucking foolish for us to cut him.
Just beyond retarded. Should have let the league do their job.
mcaj22 02:10 PM 04-28-2019
My guess is the league bans him for this year and the Chiefs put him on the list. Retain his rights for next season.
Page 77 of 173
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187127 > Last »
Up