ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 40
< 123 456713 > Last »
Media Center>Madden 20
AssEaterChief 05:27 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Madden 20 Will Add New Pump Fake Feature & No Look Passes
They had this already....LOL

What Madden was it where you could pump fake any eligible receiver? It wasn't that long ago...

So I guess the fix is that the pump fakes will actually work now? I smell a nasty exploit within the community brewing.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:54 PM 05-04-2019
I think I am going to buy my copy in store this year. I want the box.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:07 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I think I am going to buy my copy in store this year. I want the box.
you need to get him Hooked up like yesterday.

Can i get a code? @EAMaddenNFL @Ty_Stover https://t.co/ovrFixJgcO

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) June 15, 2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:32 PM 05-04-2019
Madden 18 was a very fun, polished, finished product I got tons of hours of enjoyable gameplay out of, both offline franchise on online here with my CP brothers.

Madden 19 was an abortion I didn't even touch.

I really think Madden 19 was an unfinished product and essentially the "beta" for Madden 20. If they've ironed out all the bugs for Madden 20, it could be a very god game, because the graphics were certainly gorgeous.
[Reply]
kcxiv 11:25 PM 05-04-2019
hell, i think they had pump fakes back in like 2004. lol
[Reply]
Aspengc8 08:08 AM 05-06-2019
The fact that coverage is still broken, cant shade or bracket receivers, cant do basic stunts on dline and yet they feel the need to add RPO concepts into the game. Mind blown.
[Reply]
Dayze 01:09 PM 05-07-2019
it's not until I watched a vid of all the stuff that used to be in Madden, 2k5 etc that I realized the full degree to which Madden has been mailing it in the last, what, 5 years or so?

Mailing it in with features (or lack thereof) + bad game play.....not a good combination.

and I'm reading things correct in that this 'new' superstar mode / career mode or whatever they want to call it, will only be available to be played as a QB?

pffffft.
*fart noise*
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:02 PM 05-07-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
it's not until I watched a vid of all the stuff that used to be in Madden, 2k5 etc that I realized the full degree to which Madden has been mailing it in the last, what, 5 years or so?

Mailing it in with features (or lack thereof) + bad game play.....not a good combination.

and I'm reading things correct in that this 'new' superstar mode / career mode or whatever they want to call it, will only be available to be played as a QB?

pffffft.
*fart noise*
Once Ncaa Football 2014 becomes playable on RPCS3 none of the Maddens will matter.
[Reply]
Dayze 01:31 PM 05-08-2019
I decided to play a few games last night. It had been so long since I'd last played, I had to install a ton of updates that took a while.

It was 'ok'. Though, I don't like playing a franchise as a LB, and any time there's a big play / turnover etc me or my guys make, there's no way to replay it; it just immediately jumps to the offensive possession.

Didn't seem to get sucked into quick as many blocking animations, so that was good.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:39 PM 06-08-2019
YESSSSSSS

Patrick Mahomes no look pass in Madden NFL 20 pic.twitter.com/YzGr1Vn7SY

— Steve Noah (@Steve_OS) June 8, 2019

PHILLY SPECIAL

Philly Special in Madden NFL 20 pic.twitter.com/hwkGIs417r

— Steve Noah (@Steve_OS) June 8, 2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:31 PM 06-08-2019
gameplay starts at 16 min...shovel pass is in the game

[Reply]
Bump 11:47 PM 06-08-2019
The one year I really don't want to buy it has Mahomes on the cover....

Maybe I'll have to get it if they keep connected franchise, but only if I'm bored with the games that I have at the time. Because last years gameplay online in MUT mode was a travesty.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:48 AM 06-09-2019
The gameplay looks really good, waiting to see more but i'll probably get suckered into buying it either way with all the Mahomes love.
[Reply]
Dayze 11:40 AM 06-09-2019
Each year they tout new stuff...then when we play it.....it’s the same bullshit .

I’ll probably wait until I read reviews about the actual gameplay.

EA are masters at marketing, especially when it comes to something that is the same game year after year.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:18 PM 06-15-2019

[Reply]
Page 3 of 40
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up